Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2009, 05:46 PM

2,224 posts, read 3,618,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
And why do you people think everyone who's disgusted with race antics (most Kyle's) are Junior fans? Please tell me how you know this.

Everytime there is a flare up of this type in Nascar fans of other drivers are always quick to blame Junior and his fans. I have to wonder why?

Like I said on another post, unless you can prove everyone who's upset is a Junior fan, or that every fan of Junior is a fan simply because of his father then comments that are totally unproved should remain off the board.

Please directly QUOTE ME where I said that all the fans up in arms are JR fans! If you cannot do that, dont put words in my mouth and quit reading into stuff. Typical overly sensetive 88 Fan. Sad part is I'm not a Kyle fan, I root for Tony Stewart.

Old 06-22-2009, 06:42 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,881,437 times
Pretty quiet in the Kyle section this morning. Whats up with that?
Didn't anybody see the race yesterday?

Old 06-22-2009, 08:20 AM

3,870 posts, read 4,089,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
Pretty quiet in the Kyle section this morning. Whats up with that?
Didn't anybody see the race yesterday?
Yeah, he screwed up! Thought he could take the 77 low, went in too hot........boom! Still finished ahead of the 88, though that's not saying much.

Old 06-22-2009, 10:11 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,881,437 times
Yeah 88 was robbed. He actually was doing pretty darn good for a road race track. In fact it was the best he's ever done right up until he got spun. Maybe next week!

Such is life in the fast lane.

Old 06-22-2009, 06:45 PM

1,069 posts, read 3,202,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedaddicted View Post
Why are Jr's fans so defensive about the boy who is riding daddy's coat tails to fame? I mean wth has the guy ever won? Tell you what, call me when JR wins something besides the "fire the crew chief" game. Ok thanks.
What an ignorant post. Riding coat tails....what was he supposed to become a plumber? and accountant? Do you think Kryle would be in Nascar if his brother hadn't already been succesful? Hell, once Kurt proved himself, Kryle's mom who happened to work for the school system rigged it where Kryle could graduate early so he could ride big brother's coat tails. What has jr. ever won? At least he's won the big prize (Daytona 500) and a couple of Busch Series Championships.

Old 06-23-2009, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlabel View Post
What an ignorant post. Riding coat tails....what was he supposed to become a plumber? and accountant? Do you think Kryle would be in Nascar if his brother hadn't already been succesful? Hell, once Kurt proved himself, Kryle's mom who happened to work for the school system rigged it where Kryle could graduate early so he could ride big brother's coat tails. What has jr. ever won? At least he's won the big prize (Daytona 500) and a couple of Busch Series Championships.
Derrick Cope won Daytona...........and Mikey Waltrip. Must not require all that much skill. Just being in the right place at the right time. Busch Championships, I'll give him that, but that is with even worse drivers than Junior. It's what you do with the highly skilled drivers in the "Big Show" that matter. Lately....................he hasn't done much. Other than that "First win for Hendrick" t-shirt you have on right now. Go Shrub!!!!

Old 06-23-2009, 11:49 AM

2,223 posts, read 5,004,805 times
Pats - You know the deal buddy, JR fans only have 1 thing to cheer for and thats hoping KB doesn't win. Thats what its come down too... They have totally given up on him (t-shirt king). Pathetic
Over88ted.com - Dale Earnhardt Jr Choke Report

372 Days and still winless...TICK, TOCK...GOOOOOOO JR!

Old 06-23-2009, 11:54 AM

2,223 posts, read 5,004,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
He actually was doing pretty darn good for a road race track. In fact it was the best he's ever done right up until he got spun.
Yep!

Another
Mediocre
Performance

Old 06-23-2009, 02:41 PM

239 posts, read 355,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokrplr View Post
Pats - You know the deal buddy, JR fans only have 1 thing to cheer for and thats hoping KB doesn't win. Thats what its come down too... They have totally given up on him (t-shirt king). Pathetic
Over88ted.com - Dale Earnhardt Jr Choke Report

372 Days and still winless...TICK, TOCK...GOOOOOOO JR!
Nah let KB win he will just choke in the chase like he always does.

Old 06-23-2009, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarheelStateNative View Post
Nah let KB win he will just choke in the chase like he always does.
He may choke it again (hope not), but at least he'll be there, while Jr. and his nation of fans will be at one of the many t-shirt trailers at any one of the tracks crying in their AMP .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing