Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2014, 03:56 PM

204 posts, read 185,077 times

Advertisements

When in Rome as they say. I am not one to just take sh_t laying down. If you are going to come at me with that way, I am going to come right back at you with it.

Now answer the question.....

So, tell me dirt track "expert" is it a dirt road or the yellow brick road that leads up to the place that you get this dirt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
so i guess you no longer have any arguments, thus you have resorted to insults, eh spinoza? something you admonished us about a few pages back. so i guess that makes you a hypocrite then. again spinoza, please get an edication before posting again, you know nothing about racing, how a dirt race track is prepared, etc. you also seem to know little about the law as well, and you just love to listen to gossip sites like TMZ.

Old 08-30-2014, 04:02 PM

2,256 posts, read 4,501,863 times
Now I see the Spinners issue.. being a special needs patient. Understood. Like I said, best to not engage the simpleton troll.

Old 08-30-2014, 04:11 PM

204 posts, read 185,077 times
Oh mister dirt track "expert" has something to say.
So, tell me dirt track "expert" is it a dirt road or the yellow brick road that leads up to the place that you get this dirt?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LRPct View Post
Now I see the Spinners issue.. being a special needs patient. Understood. Like I said, best to not engage the simpleton troll.

Old 08-30-2014, 04:30 PM

23,745 posts, read 12,615,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinoza 1454 View Post
Oh, its berdee that guy
Oh how well you (DON'T) pay attention, I told you before that I am not a guy.

Quote:
that thinks the woman that makes a video of a YouTube using her handheld camera to analyze the murder is credible.
More credible, and with a clearer picture of the ACCIDENT, than the dark and blurry stills that you love to post.

You dismiss that video because it PROVES your interpretation of what happened is complete bunk. IF that video had backed up with what you wrongly believe then you would be all over it, saying with glee no doubt, "see - this is what I've been saying, and now it's clear to see in the video" ... but since it proves you wrong, you can't handle it!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
You are using those amazing reasoning abilities of your's again to persuade me of what now? Dirt track owner's use a blend of different soils you say? Yeah, it must be the colonel's secret recipe. I bet the Keebler Elves work there.
eh, now you believe in elves .. bwahahaaaa

If you'd bothered to read the links that had been posted, then you'd know the facts instead of relying on the fiction that rattles around in your head. (I guess if TMZ made a comment that a dirt track is different than a dirt road, you'd believe it then, before you'd believe what the owners and operators of the dirt tracks have to say about it)
smh

Quote:
This whole argument you members of the Tony Stewart brain trust are making is a Red Herring. It has no bearing on what happened that night.
Yep, your a TS hater through and through. You don't even give a crap about Ward. Your pathetic posts, which have massive amounts of text but basically says nothing relevant, are nothing but hate posts - if you're wrong and you know it, post a massive amount of gibberish (and throw in a ton of dark, blurry stills that absolutely nothing can be gained from) because you know people aren't going to bother reading every word.

Old 08-30-2014, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Thanks for that intelligent comment. You are so perceptive.
Well hey, you're the one that believes a dog would be astounded by a card trick.

And, Mr. expert about nothing, what's with all of the yellow brick road comments? Is the Wizard of Oz on your movie of the day calendar? Or, you just don't know what is make believe and what is real .. (yeah, I'm betting on that one)

Old 08-30-2014, 05:04 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,087,037 times
Quote:
Oh, I know you believe that dirt laid out in a oval is special. That makes you special too.
If I thought you were even remotely capable of understanding it, I would try to explain slopes and the physics that brings into play when race cars are hurtling around it at 100+ mph.

You mad though, and not very smart either.

Quote:
When in Rome as they say. I am not one to just take sh_t laying down. If you are going to come at me with that way, I am going to come right back at you with it.
Whoa! Listen to this internet tough guy!

Too bad you've been getting clowned on EVERYWHERE I've seen you post.

Old 08-30-2014, 05:33 PM

Quote:
here are a couple of articles on preparing a dirt race track;

Dirt Track Prep

An Inside Look At Preparing A Dirt Track For Race Night | OneDirt
Interesting, thanks for posting them.

Old 08-30-2014, 05:36 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,878,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Interesting, thanks for posting them.
any time. i watched track prep way back in the late 70s, interesting procedure.

anyway, moving on, its good to see tony getting back on track this weekend. he needs to do this if he is going to continue racing in the future.

Old 08-30-2014, 06:06 PM

Quote:
any time. i watched track prep way back in the late 70s, interesting procedure.

anyway, moving on, its good to see tony getting back on track this weekend. he needs to do this if he is going to continue racing in the future.
I agree. I kind of get the feeling that he might have wanted to wait another week since it's probably going to be a media circus, but with the holiday and football this weekend, that will somewhat draw the media attention away, it's probably the best weekend for him to return.

Old 08-30-2014, 06:56 PM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,317 posts, read 8,662,258 times
Spinoza
There is quite a bit of work that goes into getting a dirt track prepped for race night. It really is more than just a dirt road. Most (not all) tracks have a clay mixture as the racing surface, the prep crew will rake (Tear up) the track then a water truck will dump a bunch of water on it, finally all the race cars will slowly roll around the track in what is called Mud Packing. The surface can end up so sticky it will pull your shoes off, to dry and slick so bad it takes rubber like an asphalt track does...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing