Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 02:58 PM
PDD PDD started this thread

8,773 posts, read 18,389,033 times

Advertisements

I sure hope this is his year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2011, 08:50 AM

2,223 posts, read 4,998,831 times
And Kyle gets another Broom!!

Old 03-21-2011, 09:04 AM

3,869 posts, read 4,079,742 times
Thanks for playing the Shrub "Sweep"stakes in Bristol!!!!!

Old 03-21-2011, 09:20 AM

As good as Kyle is I don't think he will be as consistent as Carl over the long haul. More wins maybe, more points, I doubt it.

Old 03-21-2011, 09:22 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
This year the wins mean much morer as far as the championship goes;so everyone wants to win reaces not just place .

Old 03-21-2011, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
This year the wins mean much morer as far as the championship goes;so everyone wants to win reaces not just place .
So we will find out in November. I thinks it's a little early to send the trophy out for engraving.

Old 03-22-2011, 06:02 PM

21,956 posts, read 24,311,123 times
Okay so I'm going to say this and probably won't be liked much for it but is my "personal" opinion as I am constantly reminding everyone here. Come on Carl--"I should have hit him harder??" Did any of you hear this statement at the end of the race? This early in the season and you are talking about that kind of stunt?? I use to really like Carl but not so mauch anymore. I am not fond of him taking out other drivers without any concern for anyones well being. How sad and I'm tired of him whining.
Carl can drive--no argument there--I just think he has a problem he needs to work on.

Old 03-23-2011, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
How sad and I'm tired of him whining.

I just think he has a problem he needs to work on.
Are you sure you don't mean your tired of him winning?

You must be watching a different race than I watch. Carl knew that taking out Bush with so many laps left would have opened the door for JJ to take the win.
Everybody knows that last lap bumps are part of the game these days especially on the short tracks.
Carl ran Kyle clean at Bristol as he was slightly ahead of him and could have taken both of them to the wall had he decided to take that chance.
Of course he would have rather won but at that point of the race Kyle had the better car.

I would like to remind people that Kozoloski was the first person to start this crap by putting Carl into the fence airborne, It was after that incident that Carl decided to not let him take another win away.

It's going to be fun watching Kyle and Carl battle it out the rest of the year.

I don't think there is the animosity between Carl and Kyle like there is between Carl and Kozoloski.

Old 03-24-2011, 06:06 AM

6,367 posts, read 16,873,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
Okay so I'm going to say this and probably won't be liked much for it but is my "personal" opinion as I am constantly reminding everyone here. Come on Carl--"I should have hit him harder??" Did any of you hear this statement at the end of the race? This early in the season and you are talking about that kind of stunt?? I use to really like Carl but not so mauch anymore. I am not fond of him taking out other drivers without any concern for anyones well being. How sad and I'm tired of him whining.
Carl can drive--no argument there--I just think he has a problem he needs to work on.
Another example of his "problem". Check out all the cars he destroys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS0c9...layer_embedded

As for the whining, when you drive for the biggest whiner in NASCAR, you learn from the best.

Old 03-24-2011, 07:07 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,311,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
Are you sure you don't mean your tired of him winning?

You must be watching a different race than I watch. Carl knew that taking out Bush with so many laps left would have opened the door for JJ to take the win.
Everybody knows that last lap bumps are part of the game these days especially on the short tracks.
Carl ran Kyle clean at Bristol as he was slightly ahead of him and could have taken both of them to the wall had he decided to take that chance.
Of course he would have rather won but at that point of the race Kyle had the better car.

I would like to remind people that Kozoloski was the first person to start this crap by putting Carl into the fence airborne, It was after that incident that Carl decided to not let him take another win away.
Jack is a whiner too!

It's going to be fun watching Kyle and Carl battle it out the rest of the year.

I don't think there is the animosity between Carl and Kyle like there is between Carl and Kozoloski.
Nope, I ment "whining"! Yes he is winning too. I really liked Carl but lately he's got an attitude and it isn't good to bring to the track. My opinion, and I understand what you are saying but I don't like hearing anyone say I should have hit him harder!! This is just to early in the season for that kind of talk. It's trash talk. Hey even Kyle, who use to be the attitude on the block is not saying anything like that. He has matured quite nicely lately. I'm actually proud of him. But Carl, well it's like he's stepping backward in the maturity part!

I just now watched that video, I did watch this race but seeing this again me it made me sick! I'm not sure how Carl could get out and be proud of that! Yeah Koszoloski got into Carl but come on--Carl's payback was excessive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing