Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2010, 12:19 PM

148 posts, read 551,946 times

Advertisements

My husband and I was talking about the switch of the crew 24 to 48. I told him it would be funny if Gordon came out faster then JJ hahaha.
I like 24 crew don`t get me wrong. But, it would be funny though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2010, 09:09 PM

8,402 posts, read 24,357,119 times
JJ had consistently faster stops in Phoenix, with no errors. Now who's calling Chad Knaus a bad guy for swapping crews? Seems like he had the right idea.

Old 11-15-2010, 07:39 AM

9,987 posts, read 10,166,576 times
Jeff's "new" crew was only a tick behind his "old" crew on the 48. The end times they show also include how the driver enters and exits the pits also.

The switch was a brilliant move and will probably allow the 48 to get his fifth championship. Both those teams will be celebrating if JJ wins.

Can you see the 18 and 11 team celebrating together?

Old 11-15-2010, 11:48 AM

8,402 posts, read 24,357,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
Jeff's "new" crew was only a tick behind his "old" crew on the 48. The end times they show also include how the driver enters and exits the pits also.

The switch was a brilliant move and will probably allow the 48 to get his fifth championship. Both those teams will be celebrating if JJ wins.

Can you see the 18 and 11 team celebrating together?
I was looking only at the stop times, which were repeatedly a couple tenths better for JJ, but again, and more importantly, no errors.

I can't see KB celebrating with anyone, even a teammate.

Old 12-03-2010, 01:36 PM

Talking Not saying Chad is a bad guy. he is great

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmaxnc View Post
JJ had consistently faster stops in Phoenix, with no errors. Now who's calling Chad Knaus a bad guy for swapping crews? Seems like he had the right idea.
I for one never called Chad bad. People can joke Chad is great . jj great driver. It was a great idea . People can joke about silly things. Or wishful thinking

Old 12-04-2010, 09:17 AM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,514,980 times
According to Chad and Hendrick the 24 and 48 are just one big team working out of the same shop.
If that's so how come Jimmy is winning races and Championships and Jeff is struggling to run in the top ten?
Is Jimmy now Rick's favorite like Jeff used to be?

On another note, when Rick decided to move the drivers around to different teams why wasn't Jimmy included in the shake up? After all they all get the same equipment.

Old 12-05-2010, 03:56 PM

Default Do we really thik they get the ame equipment?????????

A Greeting card for jim from Mary Ann
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
According to Chad and Hendrick the 24 and 48 are just one big team working out of the same shop.
If that's so how come Jimmy is winning races and Championships and Jeff is struggling to run in the top ten?
Is Jimmy now Rick's favorite like Jeff used to be?

On another note, when Rick decided to move the drivers around to different teams why wasn't Jimmy included in the shake up? After all they all get the same equipment.
THEY may get the same equipment. MMMMMMMMMMMm but is the quality the same. Example GMC and chevy GMC Chevy the same company GMC is better quality over Chevy Get the picture.

Old 12-05-2010, 06:57 PM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,514,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyofnorth View Post
A Greeting card for jim from Mary Ann

THEY may get the same equipment. MMMMMMMMMMMm but is the quality the same. Example GMC and chevy GMC Chevy the same company GMC is better quality over Chevy Get the picture.
I used to think the same until I worked for GM. GMC and Chevy Light duty trucks are made on the same assembly line the only difference are the badges and trim. Also GM is out of the Medium Duty truck business as of last June, this means no more school buses,wreckers, Motor home chassis.
As soon as they get rid of that lousy Duromax(Isuzu) diesel they will be better off.(ask any GM diesel mechanic)
A couple of years ago they sold the heavy duty truck business to Volvo but they could not get anybody to take over the medium duty line.

Former GM employee
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing