Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2008, 09:29 PM

6 posts, read 16,315 times

Advertisements

I don't know Austin all that well or live there. But when I was there attending the SXSW event I met a nice girl there. I got her email and phone number. So this last weekend I meet up with my cousin who was having an B-day get togeather (Dinner at Buca di Beppo's and a Capial city Comedy club after that.) To which I asked her if should would join me since it would be a chance for us to meet up. She accepted and we had a good time. She also asked me if I would like to go see a movie the next day since I was still going to be in town (Stayed at my Cousin's)

Well, now I am wanting to go out with it being just "us" but I don't have any clue where to take her for dinner or what to do after that.

here is what I know about her: She likes Tex-Mex, Italian (from the Buca di Beppo thing). She is very into out doors activates and staying in shape. Sports, She is a school teacher (first year teaching), Fav. color is baby blue. Goes to the downtown bars with her friends (didn't mention one in particular but she did say a street name that sounds almost like 6th but it's not 6th street). Been in Austin all her life. Grad from UT

I think that is about all i know at this point but have no clue what to do for a date in Austin. So, does anyone have some ideas for a date?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2008, 12:17 AM

10,130 posts, read 19,908,975 times
Take her to Vespaio on South Congress. You can eat outdoors at the Vespaio Enoteca (wine bar, a little cheaper)... or at the fancy indoor dining area adjacent. Don't know what kind of music she likes, but maybe walk over to the Continental Club.

Tell her you would like to go mountain biking or running next time, and could she take you along and show you a good place... You're next date will be all set up.

Old 04-04-2008, 05:44 PM

655 posts, read 2,205,499 times
Why wouldn't she take you somewhere?

Old 04-04-2008, 07:02 PM

1,325 posts, read 4,204,837 times
Let her pick. Tell her you wish to take her out for a special dinner and ask her what's her favorite spot. After all, she lives in Austin and will probably know the restaurants well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
View detailed profiles of: