Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2014, 03:35 PM

895 posts, read 1,245,112 times

Advertisements

hey everyone,

I was just driving down bell road and was curious as to whats being built on bell road in Cedar Park and noticed that they are clearing a ton of land. Does anyone know what is going on there? This kind of brought me to this question...out of curiosity I was wondering what is going up around the area? I know there was talk about the schlitterbahn being built but that has obviously stalled...so what else?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2014, 05:46 PM

2,098 posts, read 3,471,419 times
Mattress stores. Tons of mattress stores.

Old 02-26-2014, 06:19 PM

8,977 posts, read 17,622,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antny12 View Post
hey everyone,

I was just driving down bell road and was curious as to whats being built on bell road in Cedar Park and noticed that they are clearing a ton of land. Does anyone know what is going on there? This kind of brought me to this question...out of curiosity I was wondering what is going up around the area? I know there was talk about the schlitterbahn being built but that has obviously stalled...so what else?
The biggest change is the connection of Little Elm Trail(from the Y to Cypress Creek). I'm sure plenty of 'stuff' will be added along the west side of that intersection, hence the clearing of so much land.

Check Community Impact Newspaper for updates on changes in the area. They keep a pretty close eye on new developments.

Old 02-26-2014, 07:42 PM

109 posts, read 293,027 times
Well they couldn't dare leave a tree now could they. It will be nothing but a cement jungle when all is said and done.

Old 03-04-2014, 04:43 PM

I was just wondering because they are clearing TOnS of land off of bell in cedar park just after the cypress creek road some way. I know cedar park is getting an in and out burger, and some other places near that costco. It seems there is building all around- and even Jonestown they are putting up a pizza place, and made a new road way?

Old 03-04-2014, 05:08 PM

2,392 posts, read 9,673,666 times
Building a new subdivision that next to crystal falls and I think it will connect a few roads in the area.

Old 03-04-2014, 05:47 PM

That makes sense.. its a good amount of land being cleared. I heard there was going to be the schiliterbahn but its stalled so I thought that might be it.

Old 03-04-2014, 08:16 PM

2,098 posts, read 3,471,419 times
The land near Cypress Creek is the Little Elm Trail extension. I am sure they will put some strip mall there as well. Close to there they are putting some building up, but I cannot figure out what int is. Last year they cleared land near the Bell/ Cypress Creek for another strip mall, but nothing has been built- to me that seems like a horrible location as it would be a nightmare to turn left so close to that intersection. Up off Lakeline/Crystall Falls they are putting in some shops- an Orthodontic place and Liquor store for sure. Across the way will be a new Randall's.

And of course the big Costco Center area will have In-n-Out, a Verts, some smoothie place, a pizza place, a BJ's, a chain Mexican place yet to be named- because we need another mediocre chain mex within 2 miles, another type of chicken place as well, and who could forget Wally World.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Austin