Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 05:03 AM

3,972 posts, read 12,665,242 times

Advertisements

Whitney's daughter actually attended public school in N. Fulton when they lived here and they were often sighted at school events and about town, unlike other celebrities who own homes here. Elton John use to be here a fair amount as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2012, 12:42 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,572,374 times
Wendy Williams deserves a grammy....

Old 02-14-2012, 02:48 PM

439 posts, read 852,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 feet tall View Post
For the record, just because a celebrity owns a home in Atlanta (or Johns Creek) it doesn't mean they actually live there day to day. It isn't as if you would see Whitney Houston or Bobby Brown shopping at the local CVS in Johns Creek. LOL. They actually live in LA or wherever, and just happen to own property here for whatever reason.
I find it hilarious how petty are the observations of Atlantans when it comes to celebrities living in Atlanta... WH and BB have been in dire straits for years before her passing and they reached rock bottom while residing in Atlanta. Nothing to be proud about.

Old 02-14-2012, 02:54 PM

1,709 posts, read 3,427,134 times
They used to have a have a house off of Northside Drive in Sandy Springs (near powers ferry exit on 285).

I went to a high school keg party hosted by one of her or Bobbie's nephews when I was at Riverwood. I think they eventually moved from that house and let relatives take it over for their personal use. I was in 9th grade at the time and my mom dropped me off.

I was outside at the time. But apparently I recall that the power went off briefly and in the midst of darkness everyone threw their beers and trashed the place. O'doyle Rules!!!

Old 02-14-2012, 02:56 PM

835 posts, read 1,041,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL Golfer View Post
They used to have a have a house off of Northside Drive in Sandy Springs (near powers ferry exit on 285).

I went to a high school keg party hosted by one of her or Bobbie's nephews when I was at Riverwood. I think they eventually moved from that house and let relatives take it over for their personal use. I was in 9th grade at the time and my mom dropped me off.

I was outside at the time. But apparently I recall that the power went off briefly and in the midst of darkness everyone threw their beers and trashed the place. O'doyle Rules!!!
What year was this?

Old 02-14-2012, 03:11 PM

1,709 posts, read 3,427,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovethecommunity View Post
What year was this?
somewhere around 94-95....

Old 02-14-2012, 05:19 PM

8,057 posts, read 12,867,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alinka72 View Post
I find it hilarious how petty are the observations of Atlantans when it comes to celebrities living in Atlanta... WH and BB have been in dire straits for years before her passing and they reached rock bottom while residing in Atlanta. Nothing to be proud about.
According to this article, her mother and Dionne Warwick wanted her buried in Atlanta because her happiest years were in Atlanta.

Whitney Houston’s funeral: Invitation-only | The Buzz

Old 02-14-2012, 07:05 PM

1,941 posts, read 9,242,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alinka72 View Post
i'll never forgive bobby for this ****.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta