Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2008, 08:20 PM

3 posts, read 4,943 times

Advertisements

Hello everybody!

I am collecting information for a paper in my writing course that requires students to design a survey and use the results as evidence in their essay.

It concerns the DUNWOODY area in Atlanta.

The title is: Your opinion about Dunwoody becoming an incorporated city.
Unfortunately I am a foreigner and I don`t know anybody in Dunwoody or in Dunwoody neighborhoods, so I really do not know how to complete my assignment!!
May you help me? I need somebody who is from Dunwoody or Dunwoody neighborhoods or Atlanta to fill this anonymous survey.
I would be grateful if you can do it! It will take about 5-10 minutes.

You can fill my survey by answering my thread and coping your answers at the questions in the body of your message.
I need at least some responses before tuesday July 15 at 12.00 p.m.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

Here there is the survey:

Demographic information:
AGE BRACKET: 18-23 23-29 30-40 40-50 50-60 over 60
WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
Dunwoody Dekalb County Atlanta Other (please specify) __________________________________________________ _____
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING HERE?
less than 1 year from 1 to 3 years from 3 to 5 years more than 10 years from 5 to 10 years

1) WHAT SERVICES DO YOU VALUE MOST?
security parks roads maintenance
monitoring speed limits and ticketing for speeding cars

2) DO YOU THINK THAT the DUNWOODY AREA NEEDS MORE SERVICES?
Yes No

3) WOULD YOU BE AVAILABLE TO PAY MORE TAXES IF YOU CAN GET MORE SERVICES?
Yes No

4) IN YOUR OPINION, IS THE DEKALB COUNTY ADMINISTRATION EFFECTIVE IN THE DUNWOODY AREA?
Yes No

5) DO YOU THINK THAT A LOCAL ADMINISTRATION COULD BE MORE EFFECTIVE THAN A COUNTY ADMINISTRATION? (For example: the administration of a city can provide more local control, and therefore it is closer to citizens and to their needs).
Yes No

6) HOW WOULD YOU FEEL ABOUT DEALING WITH A CITY GOVERNMENT/ADMINISTRATION IN ADDITION TO THE COUNTY GOVERNMENT/ADMINISTRATION? (For example if you decide to build a deck in your house you will need to ask the permission to the County administration but also to the City administration).
I would not mind following this process.
I would mind following this process.

7) IF DUNWOODY BECOMES AN INCORPORATED CITY, IT WILL HAVE A POSITIVE IMPACT ON BUSINESS IN THAT AREA.
Strongly agree Agree
Disagree Strongly disagree No opinion

8) IN YOUR OPINION, SHOULD DUNWOODY BECOME AN INCORPORATED CITY?
YES NO

9) Please write any additional comment you have about this issue:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2008, 12:48 AM

11,334 posts, read 26,096,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlymelody View Post
[font=Verdana]Hello everybody!
Your post is almost completely unreadable due to the FONT tags you've placed in it. Don't people preview their posts? Or view them afterwards?

Old 07-14-2008, 05:41 AM

1,123 posts, read 6,539,910 times
Yeah - this is brutal to read, if you re-formatted it, or simply took the tags out I'm sure people would be happy to help out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: