Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 06:58 PM

1,446 posts, read 3,557,594 times

Advertisements

WTF? With all the single men in Atlanta and Clayton county she can't just move on?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2011, 07:11 PM

32,037 posts, read 36,920,716 times
Sounds to me like she's got some kind of dominance thing going on, like she has to prove she is top dog in every situation. Oddly enough, that often goes along with playing the victim.

Old 06-22-2011, 07:15 PM

2,685 posts, read 6,436,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Java378 View Post
WTF? With all the single men in Atlanta and Clayton county she can't just move on?
I guess it's the ratio of women to men that we hear so much about.

Old 06-23-2011, 08:29 AM

5,185 posts, read 7,590,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidSnake View Post
I guess no one likes to provide links to back up their assertions anymore. Too much leg work.

Oh well...
Ha ha ha ha that would be too easy! Now YOU stop being lazy.

Old 06-23-2011, 09:00 AM

3,573 posts, read 5,322,412 times
That's just like a news reporter asking his audience to do the research or a Phd student demanding that the members of the committee to whom he defending his thesis do their own legwork on the subject matter of his choice.

Just doesn't make sense.

Basic rules of high school and college english demands that the person who is putting forth a topic or thesis for discussion is the one who should at least provide some sort of verifiable background info.

But not everyone pays attention in their high school or college english classes though, eh? Such is the unfortunate condition of the American education system, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
Ha ha ha ha that would be too easy! Now YOU stop being lazy.

Old 06-23-2011, 09:11 AM

32,037 posts, read 36,920,716 times
Quote:
This is at least the 4th time she has gotten into a violent confrontation with other people in the last five years. I doubt that it's about a man per se -- she seems to go off on all sorts of things.

Old 06-23-2011, 11:10 PM

663 posts, read 1,867,802 times
I'm not at all surprised to see this woman make news again. I can fully understand why the man (at the Cracker Barrel) lost his temper and flew into a rage with a woman of this sort. They seem to feel entitled for some reason and have never been taught otherwise. I don't condone violence against any person (or animal, as the case may be) but I can understand the urge. My guess is that in the Cracker Barrel case, both parties were wrong, but one side ended up chasing too much bait.

Old 06-23-2011, 11:15 PM

663 posts, read 1,867,802 times
Quote:
Yes, but the problem for her is that many are probably either incarcerated or living it up with men that are far prettier (and in much better shape) than "she" could ever hope to be.

Old 06-25-2011, 11:40 AM

5,185 posts, read 7,590,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjay57 View Post
The guy's attorney brought out evidence that the woman had been involved in other altercations before the Cracker Barrel thing.
Taking the stand first was the alleged victim, Tasha Hill, who is being painted by West’s attorney, Tony Axam, as a hot head. In poking holes at her character and credibility, Axam tried to paint her as a bully, citing a 2005 fight and a recent incident in which she supposedly threatened some of her neighbors after her home was burglarized.

Cracker Barrel beating case goes before a jury *| ajc.com

Hmmm good find. This girl seems to have a resume. trouble always seems to find her. They tried to make it a race hate crime issue, but with a resume like that??? I think the fact a white dude kicked her ass hurt a pride...kinda wish it was a white woman that beat her up instead...I wonder what the case who be then?

Old 06-26-2011, 09:33 AM

538 posts, read 927,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brent6969 View Post
Black Trash...............
Just another Tawana Brawley case.....the sad thing is that folks immediately believe them.....and their supporters can even run for President and the main stream media gives them a complete bye....pathetic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: