Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2011, 09:31 PM

7 posts, read 10,621 times

Advertisements

i'm still looking for a spot to locate my one-person office that is a serious but attractive business environment but not as costly as say buckhead, downtown, perimeter, alpharetta, etc. i found a nice spot near the airport that i like, but recently i heard a lady on an internet radio talk show who opened a dress shop in what she called the West Side Provisions District. i'm an architect, but i don't need anything like an "artistic studio" i need business work space - my projects are fairly pragmatic in nature and i have clients and associates that visit. i like the idea of being part of something that's growing and developing.

I would be interested to hear opinions on the West Side Provisions District, the look and feel of it, cost for office space, etc. Thanks .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2011, 09:56 AM

906 posts, read 1,747,632 times
Here's their website:

http://westsidepd.com/

And their bit on office space:

http://westsidepd.com/work/office/

It's a really awesome part of town from a retail/residential standpoint. (I live here.) Most on this forum would probably agree that it has some of the best dining in ATL all within one area, especially good lunch spots like Figo and Taqueria Del Sol and higher end choices like Bacchanalia/Star Provisions Deli. The architecture is really nice too, as they tried to maintain the historical character of the buildings (brick) with modern glass/steel structures.

I can't comment on the office space in terms of price and such. But it's worth checking out to see if they have something in your range.

Old 03-29-2011, 08:40 PM

7 posts, read 10,621 times
Thanks for that input, I like the idea that the old brick look has been preserved at least somewhat. I'm definitely going to check it out on my next office space hunting trip.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: