Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 09:39 PM

1,262 posts, read 2,976,593 times

Advertisements

I've gotten several as well!

I wish it would show the user who sent it!

Old 01-03-2011, 09:58 PM

88 posts, read 141,030 times
Me too:

Hey lil pansy boy. Go back to the North.

You are about the most dumbest stupidest person I have ever seen with your outlandish laughable post.. You need to dig yourself 6ft underground and then bury yourself in it. Jackass

Just because you get rejected. Loser. Racist.

WAH WAH cry me a river. Pansy.

Try any more of that racist gay BS and you will know why the ATL is for real THUGS only. No fakrs

The ATL will bury your arss. Our Economy is coming back. Our airport is the best. And we have the best aquarium. T Perry studios is going to take over. Plus the crime is worse in Charlottle, Boston and Houston.

The STD rate in Chicago, DC, Houston is higher. why don't you complain about htem.

#1 in AIDS, #1 in STDS. Brag enough now? Not. IDK why you bother.

Old 01-03-2011, 10:02 PM

2,590 posts, read 4,534,840 times
I get some real winners too sometimes. I see a few that are similar to the ones I got. Makes me think that 90% are from the same person.

Old 01-03-2011, 10:02 PM

4,843 posts, read 6,111,655 times
LMAO testa50 we tied I think? I post some of these before but
Quote:
Hey y'all. Come on in. We are trying to make Atlanta over 80% black with section 8 leading the way. We be making this THE black hollywood for All black folks.
Quote:
can anyone explain why all of america's black rejects keep moving to atlanta? what is atlanta going to turn into? this isn't the Atlanta i remember. It's a very scary place. Almost like Detroit now!
Quote:
georgia is the LAST place i'd live. too backwards, too Southern, republican/Tea Party capital, mostly all obese people. i'd rather move to china.
Quote:
face it. The only people moving to metro ATL these days are the black rejects of America who come with Section 8. Thats why there is no density and no tax revenue. The white people keep moving out to Alabama and won't ride MARTA. ATL is the next detr
Quote:
Sorry, but my family and I are leaving Atlanta tomorrow. Forget the murders its the crime in the streets in all areas of the metro. You can brag about how fast ATL grew but it's all the wrong sorts of people. Good riddance!
I made the troll made at this point
Quote:
nobody gives a damn about rep points here. I just need to tell you that ATL is a backwards swamp. Yucky. Silly redneck.
more
Quote:
unecessarily long post. did I upset you? what a dumb f * ** . LMAO!
I don’t know what he or she read but the message I post, was basically a thank you for the reps. and thank you the for the dedicated time. I received about 20-30 rep points, I’m not mad at all.

I told the troll it’s a win win for both of us he or she can waste his or her time like the way he or she wants to, and I get rep points! and that he or she have some work to do, don’t fail me, then suddenly the hate reps stop.

Old 01-03-2011, 10:24 PM

906 posts, read 1,747,426 times
I actually don't mind since it's only been a couple for me, and I can use the rep points.

And I'd been dying to know how to post rep points with comments, so helpful thread here!

To me it seems like the software should only allow rep comments with points to be posted by logged-in viewers. That way, they can't be delivered anonymously. Is there some way to finagle that option on this forum?

Old 01-03-2011, 10:34 PM

4,586 posts, read 7,716,577 times
Atleast, they are spreading the joy to all here .

K, only registered users can do the comment reps. If you aren't logged in, you can only do the rep without comments.

The issue is unless you write your name at the end of the comment rep, you are still pretty much anonymous.

Doesn't look to be editable in the User CP though...

Old 01-03-2011, 11:20 PM

7,582 posts, read 10,784,784 times
Yea... the rep points are like the anonymous way of messaging on a forum where you can already make an anonymous account, so you tend to get alot of immature things sent there.

I think you just have to ignore it. If a comment can't be made publicly for everyone to read/debate, then it isn't worth worrying about.

Old 01-03-2011, 11:28 PM

396 posts, read 602,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwkimbro View Post
Yea... the rep points are like the anonymous way of messaging on a forum where you can already make an anonymous account, so you tend to get alot of immature things sent there.

I think you just have to ignore it. If a comment can't be made publicly for everyone to read/debate, then it isn't worth worrying about.
this is really all there is to it. (and +1 from myself)

Old 01-04-2011, 12:03 AM

9,067 posts, read 15,812,657 times
yall know I got a book of them.Pretty insulting too.I feel like I must be doing something right.

Old 01-04-2011, 08:56 AM

262 posts, read 638,081 times
This is the only board I've been on that allows anonymous rep. It's hard to get used to, but funny to receive it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta