Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: which are Filipinos?
Asian 91 69.47%
Hispanic/Latino 12 9.16%
Pacific Islanders/Polynesian 28 21.37%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 09:45 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,047,835 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
I think you had already made your point, ad naseum. When you post countless videos, the actual conversation that people are having get dilluded since you have to scroll through so many videos. this is a discussion board, not a video board. I found it useful when people were talking, but when it became one inane video after another, burying actual comments, the thread lost its usefulness, IMO.
He's not just made his point, he's sharpened it to a razor sharp tip!

Old 01-12-2012, 02:29 PM

191 posts, read 789,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
I think you had already made your point, ad naseum. When you post countless videos, the actual conversation that people are having get dilluded since you have to scroll through so many videos. this is a discussion board, not a video board. I found it useful when people were talking, but when it became one inane video after another, burying actual comments, the thread lost its usefulness, IMO.
minibrings, if this thread bothers you so much, please don't visit. That's all. ok buddy.

... let me add, I'm not trying to bully you. If you want to start a thread with lots of videos, My buddies and I will watch it. There's a reason why this site would allow youtube videos so you can post it. Pinai is pretty much in line with the topic of this thread. The videos explains a lot...much more than words or pictures.

Please, start your own thread and post lots of videos of your home country ... and my buddies and I will watch it. Peace out my friend.

Last edited by acatalanb; 01-12-2012 at 03:11 PM.. Reason: guilt

Old 01-17-2012, 09:23 PM

19 posts, read 44,979 times
thre shoul be an option that is asian hispainic

Old 01-19-2012, 12:28 AM

9,326 posts, read 22,016,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by acatalanb View Post
minibrings, if this thread bothers you so much, please don't visit. That's all. ok buddy.

... let me add, I'm not trying to bully you. If you want to start a thread with lots of videos, My buddies and I will watch it. There's a reason why this site would allow youtube videos so you can post it. Pinai is pretty much in line with the topic of this thread. The videos explains a lot...much more than words or pictures.

Please, start your own thread and post lots of videos of your home country ... and my buddies and I will watch it. Peace out my friend.
Hey it's an open forum and just like you, I'm allowed to express mine. Mine was it was useful until it became overrun by videos ad naseum when the point was already made about the origins of the people,

There is the block feature feel free to block me buddy. I've blocked punai and the thread is now much more useful for me as its a discussion.

Besides you don't need cd to watch videos, YouTube has a search function.

Old 01-19-2012, 01:29 AM

1,754 posts, read 8,114,730 times
I apologize for what i posted. No need for you guys to argue. Again, I admit my mistakes and I am sorry. that is why I am now extra careful on what I am posting.... so please. This will be my last post at this topic thread. I hope the moderator will just close this topic thread.

Old 01-19-2012, 02:21 AM

37,131 posts, read 39,380,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinai View Post
I apologize for what i posted. No need for you guys to argue. Again, I admit my mistakes and I am sorry. that is why I am now extra careful on what I am posting.... so please. This will be my last post at this topic thread. I hope the moderator will just close this topic thread.
Ah, don't feel bad about it. It's no personal criticism. Some of it was interesting--it was just a bit much.

Old 01-19-2012, 04:26 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,047,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OyCrumbler View Post
Ah, don't feel bad about it. It's no personal criticism. Some of it was interesting--it was just a bit much.
Yeah I enjoyed some of it. Perhaps you should have created a separate thread though for it.

Old 01-19-2012, 03:07 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,016,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Yeah I enjoyed some of it. Perhaps you should have created a separate thread though for it.

Actually that would be great idea.. I've seen photo threads before on CD, this way people know what to expect.

And keep this thread for actuall discussion, which I found very useful.

Only caveat is one should be careful of copyrighted material, also, dunno how the mods are about youtube links

I wouldn't feel bad pinai,, we all learn trial/error.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia