Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 01:15 PM

4 posts, read 23,248 times

Advertisements

Can someone suggest an honest person or company to handle cutting the grass etc. for my aged father who lives in the Village? Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Mary
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2007, 09:15 PM

21 posts, read 85,260 times
Default Lawn Service

Hi Mary, I would suggest Burris Lawn Service–870-257-5163. For any handyman needs I would suggest Heartland Home Maintenance 870-847-3879.
Both are reasonable, reliable and fairly priced.

Old 04-11-2007, 07:03 PM

Thanks a million!!

Old 04-13-2007, 08:03 AM

1 posts, read 5,970 times
I own a vacation rental in Cherokee Village. I know our rental agency, King Rhodes has a company come in and do all of their rentals. We have met them a couple times because they were mowing our neighbor's yard when we were down there. It was a couple older gentlemen; they parked their truck, got the equipment out and did several yards in the neighborhood, so they must have a good reputation. Unfortunately, I don't know who they are, but maybe you could call King Rhodes Realty to get their name.

Old 04-22-2007, 11:07 AM

Thank you! That's an excellent idea. I happen to have the phone number of an agent from that company. Appreciate the help!

Old 05-17-2007, 12:47 PM

4 posts, read 14,653 times
Default Lawn Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdetaos View Post
Thank you! That's an excellent idea. I happen to have the phone number of an agent from that company. Appreciate the help!
I use the 2 gentlemen that King-Rhodes uses and they are excellent. They are reliable and quite affordable, and very nice people. Their names are Marvell and Earl, and I recommend you call King-Rhodes and ask for Ron Rhodes directly. He can pass on their number to you. Take care!

Old 07-03-2007, 11:55 AM

1 posts, read 5,840 times
Default Cherokee Village Home Maintenance

A really good person I know of in Cherokee Village if you are ever in the need of home repair, home maintenance, home improvements etc. would be Pat Roberto. He is an expert carpenter and tradesman with around 35 years of top notch experience under his belt. He is a very talented and intelligent individual who shows up and will help be able to help you with all your residential needs. He has alot of good local Cherokee Village references also. I was very happy with his work and professional knowledge and wisdom. He can be reached in Cherokee Village at, 870-257-3154.

Old 07-27-2007, 04:16 PM

1 posts, read 5,798 times
Thumbs up Lawn and Handyman service Cherokee Village AR

Hi Mary, I have had perfect service from John's Lawn Service, 23 Kiwanie Circle, Hardy AR 72542. He's from the area and knows what to do. He's young enough to lift things for me. He has worked for me when I was out of town and I am absolutely satisfied. egrammy.

Old 09-28-2008, 02:24 PM

570 posts, read 1,582,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmike1_ View Post
I use the 2 gentlemen that King-Rhodes uses and they are excellent. They are reliable and quite affordable, and very nice people. Their names are Marvell and Earl, and I recommend you call King-Rhodes and ask for Ron Rhodes directly. He can pass on their number to you. Take care!
My dad uses Marvell and Earl and is very happy with them.

Old 01-04-2014, 05:06 AM

2 posts, read 3,382 times
Default Lawn services

We moved to Cherokee a few years back and now own two properties here. We received 5 estimates before deciding to use Danny Mcentire with quality lawn care. His phone # is 870-710-1621 only two of the 5 estimates provided valid proof of licensing and insurance. These guys show up on time do an excellent job and have the best equipment off all of the guys we called. The other guy that showed proof of insurance had a crew and his price was double the price of Danny's. You won't go wrong with these guys we now have our lawn on a 8 month contract which includes the leaves, our neighbor across the street has Earl the king Rhodes guy do his lawn and his son recently took over due too earls health they have soon a poor job and my neighbor is very unhappy even worse they raised the price $10 this year. Call 8707101621 they guarantee to beat any bid price.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas