Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2007, 03:05 PM

354 posts, read 325,693 times

Advertisements

Hellow to all people in Arkansas. I was raised in Missouri and unfortunately at this time stuck in NM. As soon as our place is sold we will be moving back to Springfield area of Missouri but we plan on doing some heavy visiting of the NW area of Arkansas because of the beautiful people and scenery and lakes of the area. I am a redneck woman and my grandmother was a Hatfield and I am proud of it. Glad to meet everyone in here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2007, 05:24 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,897,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MORedneckWoman View Post
Hellow to all people in Arkansas. I was raised in Missouri and unfortunately at this time stuck in NM. As soon as our place is sold we will be moving back to Springfield area of Missouri but we plan on doing some heavy visiting of the NW area of Arkansas because of the beautiful people and scenery and lakes of the area. I am a redneck woman and my grandmother was a Hatfield and I am proud of it. Glad to meet everyone in here.
Hey there welcom fellow NMexican, we too are on our way out. We plan on putting our house on the market in March. We thought about looking one more time, maybe in Neosho, MO but have decided we really want to live in BV. Actually not only do we want BV, our 2 daughters have made us a deal we can't refuse, but we pretty much feel we will have to choose BV if we want to take advantage of their offer.
Where in NM do you live?

Nita

Old 07-19-2007, 07:03 PM

OK, first off...what is BV?

We are in the Las Cruces area. Sorry but we just can't take this state anymore at all.

Glad to meet you. How long have you lived in NM and where are you in NM?

Old 07-21-2007, 06:26 AM

1,211 posts, read 1,499,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOHIllbillyWoman View Post
You sound like my kind of lady

Old 07-21-2007, 08:49 AM

5,981 posts, read 18,286,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOHIllbillyWoman View Post
OK, first off...what is BV?

We are in the Las Cruces area. Sorry but we just can't take this state anymore at all.

Glad to meet you. How long have you lived in NM and where are you in NM?
BV is Bella Vista
CV is Cherokee Village
ES is Eureka Springs
HS is Hot Springs
LR is Little Rock
WLR is Little Rock
NLR North Little Rock
F'ville or F'nam Fayetteville (or Fayettenam)
PB Pine Bluff

Nita will be around soon to talk about NM - she and hubby are quite excited about their move to BV (see abbreviation list above!)

Old 07-21-2007, 09:10 AM

Thank you for explaining the abbreviations to me for Arkansas. LOLOLOL I know how she feels. We are quite excited about moving back to Missouri, really the Ozark country, which of course would include the NW part of Arkansas. We are waiting for someone to come along and buy our property and then we will be gone in a flash.

Old 07-21-2007, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkman18 View Post
You sound like my kind of lady

Why thank ya!!! I love catfish and just about any other fish really. I don't usually do any kind of specific fishing, unless it is for catfish, but usually fish for whatever fish is dumb enough to grab my hook and bait. LOLOLOL I used to do a lot of fishing up on the Meramec in Missouri and caught all sorts of fish and things. Have caught many an Aligator Gar in my day and they are great bait for catfish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas