Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2006, 10:55 PM

18 posts, read 5,769 times

Advertisements

Hey members

I am planning to buy a new home in and around Williams Field road east of 202 in Gilbert,AZ.I like to know any information on how real estate on Gilbert is doing? Like is it a good time to buy a house now or will the rate go down in few months or increase.I like to have information on Higley school district.Any parent having their children put there please do pass on some useful comment.

thanks for you help
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2006, 01:07 PM

1 posts, read 2,247 times
The market in all of Phoenix is slowing, but you'll still pay a good bit of money for a home.

Why would you want to put your kids in Higley school district?

Old 07-17-2006, 02:46 PM

1,207 posts, read 6,289,983 times
It is most definitely a buyer's market right now. There is a lot of inventory in both the outlying areas of Phoenix and in the more central parts.

No one can really say whether the market will continue to decline, level out or increase. Things appear to be selling more quickly now than they did a few months ago, but the stuff that's selling is usually at the lowest price in its respective neighborhood.

Old 07-17-2006, 09:42 PM

2,290 posts, read 2,483,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi927
It is most definitely a buyer's market right now. There is a lot of inventory in both the outlying areas of Phoenix and in the more central parts.

No one can really say whether the market will continue to decline, level out or increase. Things appear to be selling more quickly now than they did a few months ago, but the stuff that's selling is usually at the lowest price in its respective neighborhood.
I'll sell you my house in Gilbert. Good schools.

Old 09-10-2010, 02:09 PM

22 posts, read 81,728 times
I can recommend the La Aldrea Community (somewhere around Power Rd and Guadalupe Rd (you're in between 60 and 202 - and not far from Williams Field Rd. )). Their houses are now low at its lowest ever. However, within that community - there are houses that kept their value because they are really Spanish style and people are very looking forward to buying those kind of houses. See online to see how many houses were sold and for how much. There are some for 130k with 3br, 3bths, 2 livngRms,... a huge community pool, large parks with playground for children/pets. HighSchool very close also - walk in distance. I used to live there, and I enjoyed it. Unfortunately I had to relocate. My wife's job. The area is very quite and people are friendly.

Old 09-11-2010, 02:25 PM

80 posts, read 289,891 times
I moved to Gilbert about a year ago and it was an excellant choice in my opinion. Our house has maintained and even increased slightly in value. I know that many areas around Phoenix have continued to decline in value. According to the local newspaper Gilbert has more new home construction going on than even Phoenix does. We also love living here. We are very convienent to most everything. Great area! Good Luck...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona