Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2009, 04:28 PM

1,062 posts, read 1,127,486 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know the bad , good , quiet , active or age restricted neighborhoods in Bullhead city ?
How bad is bad ? Shooting , arson , robbery ?
I want to live in a place that is unlike NJ . Bullhead seems Jerseys opposite .
Thank You
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2009, 05:09 PM

13,211 posts, read 21,820,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymie View Post
I live in Kingman, which is about 35 miles away. However, I never hear of shootings, arson, or armed robberies in Bullhead. I think every city has thieves, but I don't believe they're excessive in Bullhead. Coming from NJ, I think you'll feel very safe. PS, I lived in Rockland County, NY before moving to Kingman 3 years ago.

Old 08-01-2009, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
I live in Kingman, which is about 35 miles away. However, I never hear of shootings, arson, or armed robberies in Bullhead. I think every city has thieves, but I don't believe they're excessive in Bullhead. Coming from NJ, I think you'll feel very safe. PS, I lived in Rockland County, NY before moving to Kingman 3 years ago.
When you say "bad" on the east coast , I guess you get a different picture in your head . Thanks for the info !
FYI-20 years ago I lived in Trenton , yikes .

Old 08-01-2009, 08:29 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,122,931 times
Quote:
When you say "bad" on the east coast , I guess you get a different picture in your head . Thanks for the info !
FYI-20 years ago I lived in Trenton , yikes .
Yes; BHC has some sketchy areas-----------but, nothing like Trenton, Wash DC NE and so on..................

Old 08-02-2009, 09:03 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,642,092 times
Bullhead seems to mostly have petty crimes and it's usually in the Riveria neighborhood.

We have a winter place in Mohave Valley, an area south of BHC. We look forward to going each winter. I love the idea of living in the desert yet being near a natural body of water.

Instead of spending a cold winter indoors in NJ, you'd be spending a hot summer indoors in BHC. I moved from NY to AZ in 1996.

Old 08-02-2009, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Does anyone know the bad , good , quiet , active or age restricted neighborhoods in Bullhead city ?
I want to live in a place that is unlike NJ . Bullhead seems Jerseys opposite .
Thank You
I feel like the President , I am so arrogant that I quote myself , but anyway...
I was looking for any info on quiet or active neighborhoods , I am a pet sitter and will want to have some dogs in the yard every now and then.
I guess the prices are low in Riviera gardens because of robberies?
Is there a neighborhood close to the train or airport where its already noise ? Here in Jersey I can't stand it when people bit*h about everything.
It rained again today ,mold is our state flower.

Old 08-02-2009, 06:13 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,122,931 times
Quote:
I feel like the President , I am so arrogant that I quote myself , but anyway...
I was looking for any info on quiet or active neighborhoods , I am a pet sitter and will want to have some dogs in the yard every now and then.
I guess the prices are low in Riviera gardens because of robberies?
Is there a neighborhood close to the train or airport where its already noise ? Here in Jersey I can't stand it when people bit*h about everything.
It rained again today ,mold is our state flower.
No railroads in/near BHC and the airport is a small one in the north end of town across from Laughlin.

Old 08-05-2009, 05:24 PM

Oh well, my dogs will have to bark softly . It has been warm and not raining here in NJ for about 48hrs!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona