Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-25-2007, 03:47 PM

38 posts, read 122,989 times

Advertisements

How's the area, any info would be great.
Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2007, 03:56 PM

14 posts, read 68,865 times
Coolidge is like a good ol' boy farm town that sold off land build homes.
It's an interesting mix of New builds tract homes, custom homes on 1.25 acres, and older block style homes.
Not much shopping, but I heard there was a very large regional mall going in the 10 years or so.
What else you looking to know about it?

Old 12-26-2007, 06:29 AM

38 posts, read 122,989 times
Thanks for your response,

I was wondering why are the houses so affordable there. I have lived in isolated places before, like to stay home and watch tv,read, go online. Shopping would not be that much of an issue, I usually only shop once a month.

We have no children, I work from home and My husband works for a large auto parts retail company. The opportunity to move up with the company will be coming up in about a year or so. Arizona will be a new market for this company, we are originally from california, now living in Houston, TX. That would take us a lot closer to our families, but not too close.

How far would you say it is from shopping and/or entertainment.

Thank You in advance. Have a great day.

Old 12-27-2007, 11:38 AM

110 posts, read 323,011 times
Coolidge has a lot of new housing developments going on in the western part of the city with lots of future development proposed. It has a downtown that has some good potential but right now is transitioning. Although it has slowed down like the rest of the region, it will hopefully pick up again in a couple of years. There is a planned freeway and regional mall that will eventually happen (think 10-20 years), but for now most people shop in the Casa Grande area or Queen Creek/Gilbert areas. Both are within a reasonable 10-30 mile radius.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona