Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Administration Zone > About the Forum
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2012, 03:13 PM

8,954 posts, read 4,279,559 times

Advertisements

I kind of just answered it here: Hierarchy of moderators of City Data?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2012, 12:16 AM

362 posts, read 666,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka View Post
I kind of just answered it here: Hierarchy of moderators of City Data?
Cool thanks

Old 07-11-2013, 08:40 PM

19 posts, read 45,805 times
I was wondering the same thing! Thanks for posting this question. I don't see any junior members, though. Besides myself, haha.

Old 08-08-2016, 07:17 PM

652 posts, read 688,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
How does one change "senior member" to something of their own choice... Under my name it says "senior" but for ex Chatteresses says something different. Just curious... thanx!
Good question! I was curious about it as well. Looks like I've found my answer and I think I should be able to change it by now

Old 09-25-2018, 08:15 PM

1,956 posts, read 1,531,697 times
Default Default Thread Age Cut Off

It states that threads older than the age one specify, will not be shown. I opted to show threads from two days ago. Does the public able to see the threads from two days on only? Or can they see all the previous older threads that I have placed? Thank you,

Old 09-25-2018, 11:01 PM

5,353 posts, read 4,456,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasie123 View Post
It states that threads older than the age one specify, will not be shown. I opted to show threads from two days ago. Does the public able to see the threads from two days on only? Or can they see all the previous older threads that I have placed? Thank you,
We see what we have our preferences set to, not yours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.

Old 09-26-2018, 02:56 PM

44,402 posts, read 20,136,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasie123 View Post
I can see threads started by you back to August of 2016. Threads will not disappear from the forum simply because you changed your settings. They will remain in perpetuity unless they violate the Terms of Service and are deleted by a moderator.

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Old 09-26-2018, 08:45 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,093,889 times
What is then a Senior Master Member? I noticed this yesterday on someone’s post. I was curious as they had a few hundred posts and less points that many members and were not a moderator.

Old 09-26-2018, 08:54 PM

26,527 posts, read 51,884,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaTwo View Post
What is then a Senior Master Member? I noticed this yesterday on someone’s post. I was curious as they had a few hundred posts and less points that many members and were not a moderator.
That is just a made-up name/status...

Old 09-27-2018, 05:55 AM

23,646 posts, read 70,643,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaTwo View Post
Maybe they have a dog.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > Administration Zone > About the Forum