View Single Post

Old 05-21-2012, 03:42 PM
valerie d

812 posts, read 599,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I keep seeing posts about Affirmative Action. What the heck does that have to do with this case? I'm not a racist, but I would vehemently protest if a Black or Hispanic person got a promotion based solely on his or her race. That's going way off-topic, but I honestly don't know why having certain political views on issues means a person can't look at something objectively. There is a huge difference between having an opinion and being a bigot. There will never be a level playing field as long as we continue to judge others based on their race, religion, age and gender, but the best way to wipe out bigotry is through example and education. "Teach your children well."

Now, let's get back to the real issue here. I guess you were never taught anything about humility. There's a very old book I can suggest.

Okay, back to the serious issue about the shooting of a 17 year old teenager. You've had your 15 minutes of fame.
I noticed I was the only one off topic so proceed. What book would that b Koran. Perhaps the one that has the statement judge not lest ye be judged. You see I see people here on these threads all the time that are obliged to say what they feel so long as they are in reasonable lock step with the agenda. There are allies of the agenda that insure that happens. That is ok I understand politics. There is no worse or more fallacious, corrupt and fascist agenda than the left wing agenda. This is part and parcel what we engage in when we treat the Trayvon Martin case as an event. The truth is the Trayvon Marten case is a non event for everyone but Trayvon.
no big tragic play about a black on black crime where mommy dearest guns down her 4 teenage kids or a two year old is killed by a stray gang bullet. All these things get a pass because it does not involve the stirring of the racist pot by the neo nazis and the black panthers, both the ultimate slugs of humanity.

Fall in behind those slugs in lock step if you want but I'll swaaare' down the street and leave it behind and best not to follow because obviously some can't handle it.