View Single Post

Old 02-24-2012, 03:37 PM
CK78

1,720 posts, read 1,328,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
The problem with WW3 is everyone involved loses money! The NWO bankers are about making and concentrating money not losing it. I do not see a nuclear strike by Israel or anyone else. There would be too much to lose.

What I do see is a good possibility that Israel will try a conventional air strike on Iran and fail to connect with anything important. I expect Iran to ignore the strike as an inconsequential tantrum of a scared baby.

Then the Israelis through their primarily Jewish Lobby in the US will try and force a US invasion of Iran. If we are so foolish or insecure as to actually try an invasion our fleet will be scrap metal within half an hour of the first landing and all our air capability will be stranded at wreaked airbases around much of the world. Our command and control structure will be pretty much eliminated as well.

As Iran will have broadcast the attempted landings to the entire world they will call for a cease fire and provide as much rescue assistance to our drowning sailors as possible. We will have made a huge bad call based on our own fear of the Jewish political lobby in the US and hubris. This will cost us plenty.

As I can figure out how to stop a US Invasion I suspect the Iranian’s already have and also have the resources in place to eliminate our air threat as well. Iran is not a paper tiger like Iraq. We do not have a friendly neighbor to assemble our armored forces so we could win a ‘conventional” battle over ill trained soldiers using outdated equipment. We invaded Iraq from land not from the open sea. There is a big difference.

Our casualties in Iraq were from Iraqis that did not want us there and made the next ten years very difficult. An occupation of Iran would cost hundreds of time more even if we could successfully land an army big enough to attempt to control the country.
"The problem with WW3 is everyone involved loses money! The NWO bankers are about making and concentrating money not losing
it."

You're missing the biggere picture. It's not only about money. They've had all the money they could ever spend for generations now. It's about power and population reduction. After WWIII they feel like that's their greatest opportunity to finally consolidate everything. The financial system and only one world government. Listen to George Green, he could be a dis-info agent (aliens), but most of what he says is spot on. Watch the Joel Skousen videos. His uncle Cleon wrote the Naked Capitalist. He's a smart, educated man. He knows of what he speaks.

It was never just about the money. see the "Georgia Guidestones" and do some reserch into these peoples beliefs. There's a supernatural aspect to this. Money is only their tool to accomplish their ends. That's why they went absolutely bonkers with murder and vendettas when any head of state messed with their tool the last two-hundred years. See, Lincoln, Kennedy, the Czar and William Harding's non-autopsy heart attack etc...

There's nothing human about predicting 3 World wars approximately 40 years before the FIRST one began.

You're dealing with a whole lot more than people who "just want to make money."