Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Tyler
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2022, 03:57 PM

23,850 posts, read 24,091,732 times

Advertisements

Mods: If not allowed, apologies. Didn't see any rules pinned.

I have a bunch of office chairs (mostly executive chairs, some task) in varying condition and three five-drawer legal file cabinets for free. Take one or all of whatever. There's also a two drawer weighted lateral legal file at my office that you can have if you want it, but you'll have to meet me there (near downtown) to pick it up sometime tomorrow or Monday morning.

The chairs are at my house, outside, so mind your timing if rain is forecast. Going to the dump if no takers. The file cabinets are in my trailer still hooked to the truck, so delivery on those is totally possible, until I unhook or unload the trailer in the next few days. All of the file cabinets are in great shape (other than some scratching on the sides from moving) and the lateral is like new.

If you want/need cubicles or a modular desk and can pick it up & be gone no later than Monday afternoon, I have a fire sale on some brand new custom furniture with data/power. We had them installed just before the pandemic started and never even finished wiring them in or using them, so they're truly brand new and absolutely gorgeous.

DM for more info about anything you're interested in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2022, 11:14 AM

23,850 posts, read 24,091,732 times
The 5 drawer file cabinets are no longer available.

Old 02-05-2022, 02:53 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,853,687 times
This makes me wish I needed some of it! LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Tyler