Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2023, 06:39 PM

3,734 posts, read 5,766,785 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
I have the same opinion. In spite of all the "he's going to kill her" comments, we must look at the totality of the situation. They have been married over 30 years and built successful businesses together. There have been no accusations that he has done this in the past. She is a successful 50+ year old woman, mother, wife and business professional. She is not a 21 year old girl getting abused by her boyfriend of two years. If she is good with it, then so am I.
Glad we agree. And truly, the only way anything new and interesting can be added to this story, would be if a "Lifestyle" video of Mardis came to light, with the muscle-hottie emerging from the water, in Destin, wearing white board shorts (a Speedo, in Bora Bora, would be too much to ask for, even though the Jackson Metro's "Lifestyle Community" favors the place). But truly, with uplighting coming off the white sands, and bouncing up from the water, board shorts can be just as informative.

And speaking of "Too Good to be True", it looks like the alphabet soup of "agencies", has had an historic stroke of good luck. Either that, or they've MADE their own luck. I can't decide. After the events of 2020, and the ensuing official narratives insisted-upon by those in authority, I'm disinclined to believe any authority figure or governing body or "agency", ever-again.

...except for having experienced a bit of unbridled Rankin County insanity, myself. It was a brief glimpse, but enough to allow me to believe the unbelievable. But we'll get back to that, after:
Jackson Jambalaya: AG Files Charges Against Goon Squad

Prior to this: Jackson Jambalaya: The Goon Squad to Plead Guilty (that article should link to other articles, which will go all the way back to the events leading to the precipitating event.) Normally, I'd give a rundown. But what these guys are accused of doing, is just too nasty.

The legal team and spokesmen for the Plaintiffs, are people whose allegations I'd normally dismiss as fiction. And, I've already described my post-2020 view of official narratives.

...except for one day, years before the White Trash lynch mob destroyed the Madison CVS, and we moved to Oregon. This was back when we did everything, ourselves. This was maybe just as we were moving our money from residential rentals to offices. It was at one of those moments in a landlord's year, when interns and students and med residents and legislaturemen and their assistants were in-flux - some moving out - others about to move in. Duvets and comforters from the few furnished rentals, mingled with our own. It was time to wash white cotton ceiling-to-floor curtains, from our rental units. Our gang were landlords-to-the-gentry, because our gang included two great Decorators. We had all the kids from South Mississippi's lumber baron families - in Jackson for first jobs and internships. We had all the young hires at brokerages. Each curtain panel was at least nine feet long, and nine feet wide. Our penthouse, and apartments in the 19th Century structures, had curtain panels up to sixteen-feet-long, and twenty-feet-wide. Triple-fullness... puddling...

You'd take down the curtains for washing, and send in the guy to buff the oak floors with organic, rosemary-scented beeswax, and the apartments would be smelling like new-mown meadows - ready for the next crop of budding professionals.

So, it was Washing Day, with three landlords in two Volvo Wagons and a hatchback SAAB - crammed with cumbersome white items. We needed a bunch of big dryers. There was that place in Pearl... It was across from a fire department or police department... or maybe both. What could be safer?

One of us three landlords, was a Gay bodybuilder. Maybe the cops/firemen across the street, didn't realize he was with us, and thought he was there, alone. I don't know. But they started practically screaming across the street - pretending to be "talking" to each other. Maybe it was the adrenaline in their voices. Maybe it was their body language. But those guys were disturbed - deeply-disturbed. And they had manhood issues.

I can see those guys involved in the sexual tortures described in the slew of accounts linked-to, above. After all, the rabidly-homophobic Richard Barrett, the local leader of the K(add another K, and another), when not preaching against man-love, was attempting to practice it. He was killed, when he attempted that with his yard man.

And my group of cardio theatre chums at the gym, included various Rankin County mental health professionals. It was fun, because over the course of two decades, we'd trace the "harlot's progress" of various loudly-homophobic gym members. We had information coming in about them, from various sources, including the men with whom they were carrying-on... eventually... inevitably... Mostly, they proved harmless. And once they'd proven themselves harmless, the rich & powerful, up the hill in powerful Eastover, opened invisible doors for those men, and they prospered.

But THAT DAY, was different. It was like that woman's describing her car ride/narrow escape from Ted Bundy. You realized you were encountering an active, out-of-control PSYCHOPATH. ...in this case, MULTIPLE psychopaths - in sync - working as a team.

Maybe that's why I'm suddenly remembering that moment, which I'd forgotten with the next load of curtains going into a dryer.

I went to a rough school. I've seen the sort of bullying which leads kids to suicide (two guys I knew, DID commit suicide, because of the bullying I witnessed). But this Rankin County moment was WORSE. It was the sort of bullying which precedes a torture-murder.

So... maybe... maybe what is being alleged and confessed-to, DID happen. Mostly, I prefer Rankin County people to Madison County people. But NIKNAR's few bad apples, are straight out of the horror movie, 'Resurrection County'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2023, 06:26 PM

1,289 posts, read 1,890,159 times
It will be interesting to see if this leads all the way up to the Rankin Sherrif (he's denied knowledge). I've read his Chief Deputy is a licensed attorney, which is a shrewd move.

Supposedly the "Goon Squad" had patches and coins made with their logo. The recipients of those have probably been busy pitching them in the rez over the past coulpe of days.

Old 08-06-2023, 03:45 PM

Default Breakin' news! He IS "one o' THEM Dedmons"

Quote:
It will be interesting to see if this leads all the way up to the Rankin Sherrif (he's denied knowledge). I've read his Chief Deputy is a licensed attorney, which is a shrewd move.

Supposedly the "Goon Squad" had patches and coins made with their logo. The recipients of those have probably been busy pitching them in the rez over the past coulpe of days.
Coins? Like Mardi Gras doubloons? Considering the sixty seven years the Grievance Industry has milked out of the last incident like this, I'm thinkin' those coins would hold their value against inflation, as collectors' items, at least as well as the Yen. And if you can get those coins for free, then definitely do so!

But on to the great revelation... YES! The accused Dedmon is one of THOSE Dedmons. People have been asking Kingfish about that, ever since the story broke, and he's done his homework, and: Jackson Jambalaya: Prophetic?

That picture of the weeping family, is giving me flashbacks to the many tenants I, and my gang of budding landlord besties, "wronged". They were always having kinfolks "takin' up for 'em" (after they'd failed to pay rent/trashed our properties/nailed Rebel flags to their porch walls/made so much noise we evicted them...). There's a reason why we were such snobs, and upgraded our properties until we were renting to the crème de la crème. White Trash do nothing but make trouble.

One of our older fellow landlords, bought an antebellum mansion in Canton, of all places, which, during WW2, had been beautifully refitted as apartments. The building ruined his life. But he did manage, as did the rest of us, to upgrade until he'd ousted the White Trash, and attracted the best people around (which, in Canton, wasn't saying much). Going through a photo album (no pets; no friends; no parties; no ex-lovers: every picture was of an investment property, or of a big project he'd helped shape: such was his miserable life, stuck in Mississippi, by that unsellable building - in a part of the country where such people cannot have friends or lovers or lives. It's a sad story, and serves as an illustration of the maxim everybody teaches their kids: "Get our of Mississippi, while you still CAN!"), he stopped on a page with an old list of "Never-to-Rent-to Families". On one side of the list were stars: one star for 'White Trash'; two stars for 'Bad White Trash'; and three stars for 'Really Bad White Trash'. Members of the local gentry - now his tenants - had sat him down and given him the list. On the other side of the page, were pictographs, featuring the seminal moments for each White Trash family. The one I remember, was of a German Shepherd, with which a member of that particular 'Three Stars' family had been caught behaving inappropriately - on multiple occasions.

But honestly: this caper by 'The Goon Squad', totally eclipses anything that has ever happened in Madison County.

Old 08-07-2023, 03:53 PM

Default Dedmons lookin' more & more like a 'Three Stars' fambly

Quote:

This just breaking: Jackson Jambalaya: The Rest of the Story: Christian Edition

If Dedmon was hired during the current Sheriff's time in office, then the bolded portion of your post, is proving prophetic. NIKNAR is looking more scary, with each emerging chapter of this saga.

I was assuming, from the Goon Squad's sloppy behavior, that members were under the influence of at least one substance, at the time of their ill-fated "action". This latest revelation (as per Kingfish: "...one of Rankin County's top narcs was the son of a drug dealer..."), deepens my suspicions.

Old 08-14-2023, 07:09 PM

Default Update! Stankin' On All Fronts

First, the (former?) Rankin County Tax Assessor has been found NOT Guilty. Who can ever forget his memorable quip, "I have four of them b#$%^&s goin' in my hot tub..." Words to live by...

https://www.wlbt.com/2023/08/10/rank...sault-charges/ I have to say, he's pretty cute, when illuminated by the popo's blue lights. And he was probably seriously cute, back when he caught the eye of whoever made him Tax Assessor. But aside from perfect hair, his days as a hottie, are long-gone. That's what drinkin' does to ya. ...old before your time. I definitely wouldn't have wanted him assessing my taxes, though.

Next, the Goon Squad (or most of them) have confessed, as reported by London's Daily Mail: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...raid-home.html I'd like to correct the Daily Mail on their assertion that the Goon Squad were all white. One of the men looks like he could be my brother (thank heavens Mom made sure I had no siblings). Nobody's ever called me 'white'. One glance at the guy's hairline...

And yes, the coins minted for them ARE like Mardi Gras Doubloons: Jackson Jambalaya: Meet the Goons When coupled with commenters' characterization of the operation as a for-profit enterprise - basically about raking-in money from Asset Forfeiture, the imagery on the coins is pretty nauseating. There can be no pretense of noble motives, after that picture, on the coin, of two mobster goons and a little mob boss.

I've been chastised for not including this heartwarming story about a Brandon Booster Mom accused of boosting 45k in concession stand money: Jackson Jambalaya: Volunteer Steals Brandon Band Funds Should I add her to the 'Great Grifters of Mississippi' thread? https://www.city-data.com/forum/miss...ssissippi.html

Rankin County is known for having some of the most beautiful men, anywhere. So, naturally, when there are fights, they can feature eye candy Jackson Jambalaya: Flag Island Fun

The big blond guy in the cerulean trunks, the one who bellows like a professional MMA fighter, is a six-foot-eight former football star/former MMA pro/current elite lawman. I googled his pictures, and YOWZA! At one time, he was devastatingly-studly. ...at one point...

I'd never even heard of Flag Island, but apparently it's a notorious party spot, way up the Pearl River - miles and miles above where Jackson leaks hundreds of millions of gallons of Rohbooboowasser into the river: https://www.wlbt.com/video/2023/08/1...0-years-later/. I'd heard that there were party sandbars, but not that they had names. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Fl...8wb6?entry=ttu

If that lawman finds himself out of a job, following this (particularly after reportedly shoving a woman down), then I'm thinking it would be a huge OnlyFans hit, if he and Coach Jimbo http://kingfish1935.blogspot.com/202...g-edition.html and Todd Mardis were to team-up. People would pay big, to see those three hot daddies trash-talkin' and scufflin' with each other. If my Trainer can make $1,500.00 camming from my bathroom on Central Park South (before I even wondered where he'd disappeared-to), and if an au naturel Vince Sant could make enough to capitalize 'V-Shred', then just imagine what mature jock fetishists would pay for an afternoon viewing those three megadaddies out under some ranch's pole barn - threatening each other with veterinary implements or something. Just a suggestion...

Last edited by GrandviewGloria; 08-14-2023 at 08:16 PM..

Old 08-15-2023, 09:41 AM

10,345 posts, read 8,557,056 times
Haha
Always a kick grandview

Old 08-16-2023, 08:02 PM

It would be a good match-up to get Gilligan from the Flag Island fight and match him up against white t-shirt from the Redneck Eruption fight. The undercard could be the three youths from the Northpark shooting vs. the pontoon boat idiots from Montgomery and Todd Martis one-on-one vs. Shivers. Howard Blue, who is a connoisseur of the Rez himself, can provide the play-by-play and Oliver Anothy will sing the national anthem. $49.99 each for pay-per-view! Rumble on the Rez, life from Flag Island with a special appearance by the Rankin County Goon Squad.

Old 08-19-2023, 05:09 PM

Default I sense a new industry brewing: Hot Daddy Professional Scrappin'

Quote:
It would be a good match-up to get Gilligan from the Flag Island fight and match him up against white t-shirt from the Redneck Eruption fight. The undercard could be the three youths from the Northpark shooting vs. the pontoon boat idiots from Montgomery and Todd Martis one-on-one vs. Shivers. Howard Blue, who is a connoisseur of the Rez himself, can provide the play-by-play and Oliver Anothy will sing the national anthem. $49.99 each for pay-per-view! Rumble on the Rez, life from Flag Island with a special appearance by the Rankin County Goon Squad.
I sense a new industry brewing. Mississippi, 'Birthplace of the Blues' and 'Roots of Rock & Roll', is about to birth a new cultural export: Hot Daddy Professional Scrappin'. As the guys who ruined Bodybuilding and Tennis and Rodeo would tell you, it pays to get in the ground floor, and become one of the founding promoters. It's like owning a highway: all subsequent traffic means money for YOU.

We watched Oliver Anthony, last night! After the granddaughters inquired as to his ethnoreligious background(They think his name sounds Catholic, which makes me wonder what else they're learning, during their language lessons from Queens-based tutors - who speak our people's mother tongues as living, feral, evolving languages - not dead languages. We used to 'copter them out for language lessons. But just leaving our building, these days, is risky, after our scare, this spring. Anyway, smoking is rampant among "our" community, in Brooklyn - which they don't need to see - and frankly, the girls don't need to see young skinnyfat males with substandard beards. It could warp their developing attractions, and we don't want another generation marrying-out. So, male tutors have to be like Disney caricatures of manhood: BIG beards, big shoulders, and concave abdomens), the girls observed that, "He's singing about US!"

That's pretty impressive, coming from kids years away from being big enough to push a gas pedal and see over a steering wheel at the same time. So, apparently, they've gained dangerous levels of self-awareness, playing 'Murder Hospital' with the kids in the trophy penthouses looming above our humble floor-thru simplex (this - totally apart from the loss of inflation-harvesting potential - is one reason why I regret NOT buying one of the triplexes: it might have prevented the girls' having a peer group - something I wanted for them, but am now regretting). 'Murder Hospital' teaches a kleptocratic model, wherein human lives are viewed as exploitable units from which profits are to be derived. Initially about organ auctions, the game is evolving, but is based upon manipulation of 'Standard of Care' and mandated protocols (in order to render the exploitable units ill: illness being profitable for the Healthcare Industry) , control of world governing bodies, redefining words and enforcing those redefinitions, subverting truth, arranging media blackouts.... For them, it's like Playing Mommy with one's dolls: practice for adulthood.And all five kids can switch from Russian to Mandarin to English, depending upon whose guard/nanny/tutor is attempting to supervise. They text between continents, and are now unstoppable... just like their parents.

But back to the fun: Oliver's big red beard makes me wonder other things about him, and how he'd look on Flag Island, in board shorts - or other states of dress, which I won't share, here. Yes! He should definitely sing the National Anthem, followed by his very personal remake of that great Jackyl classic, 'The Lumberjack' (filmed, apparently, in Pelahatchie) https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7stwm7 - it being Flag Island, and all...

Now that I've looked-up what an 'undercard' is, I'm in total agreement with what you've outlined. I'd have thought the Shivers vs Mardis matchup would be the main draw. But I'll defer to your judgement.

After hearing Oliver Anthony sing 'The Lumberjack', that bunch from Yazoo City should be shakin' in their flipflops , and things should quickly escalate into an international incident (which, in Rankin County, don't they ALWAYS?) (but controversy is worth its weight in publicists, and cheaper than buying airtime, so I say "BRING IT!"). So, truly, when the Goon Squad arrive for their special appearance, I'm thinkin' multiple black helicopters should deliver them. Should they parachute-in? ...scramble down those roll-up ladders?

Being disinclined to ever pay for anything that doesn't offer a return on my money, I'm unfamiliar with this Pay-per-View concept. Is there the option, beyond the simple $49.99 viewing, of offering a "private" option? (I'm thinking athletic supporters or white compression shorts, but would certainly be accepting of less). If my Trainer got $1,500.00 for "doing a private" from my bathroom overlooking Central Park, what would one gross from an international event Pay-per-view?

Oh, and when it's time to get the crowd to disperse, may I suggest Brandon Presley, trying to out-Redneck the current Governor? His cynical parody of a Redneck accent should have people running for their boats - or innertubes - or just jumping into the water, in order to drown themselves - anything to make it stop.

Old 09-16-2023, 12:17 AM

Default Folks in the woods not far from Flag Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslowdodge View Post
Haha
Always a kick grandview
So glad you enjoyed! And the stankin' just keeps on gittin' more Rankin. I'll start with the road mentioned in the police report, and go from there: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Co...q0z1?entry=ttu Following CityData rules, I won't post their address, but the campground is nearby. Then, from the campground it would an easy kayak float down the Pearl River: easy access to all the thrills offered on Flag Island. I'd imagine this is where, as youngins, they honed their skills. Exactly what their skills ARE, is under debate, below this latest Jackson Jambalaya article: Jackson Jambalaya: Lena Man Arrested for Extortion

Mr. Russell is pretty attractive for a 40-year-old. Unfortunately, he's 29. I wonder if Mrs. Russell has aged in a similar fashion. She's supposed to have been carrying-on-with (or to have zeroed-in-on) a "rich" Rankin County man who pours concrete (if I'm correctly reading the posts below the article). Mr. Russell, apparently, is a Window-tinting Artisan, working from his home's garage. If posts below the article are to be believed, the attractive Mr. Russell took a widow-woman for considerable monies, a while back. But I'm not understanding the particulars of his current legal difficulties.

Locals are encouraged to offer theories and/or enlightenment.

Last edited by GrandviewGloria; 09-16-2023 at 12:53 AM..

Old 09-23-2023, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria View Post
So glad you enjoyed! And the stankin' just keeps on gittin' more Rankin. I'll start with the road mentioned in the police report, and go from there: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Co...q0z1?entry=ttu Following CityData rules, I won't post their address, but the campground is nearby. Then, from the campground it would an easy kayak float down the Pearl River: easy access to all the thrills offered on Flag Island. I'd imagine this is where, as youngins, they honed their skills. Exactly what their skills ARE, is under debate, below this latest Jackson Jambalaya article: Jackson Jambalaya: Lena Man Arrested for Extortion

Mr. Russell is pretty attractive for a 40-year-old. Unfortunately, he's 29. I wonder if Mrs. Russell has aged in a similar fashion. She's supposed to have been carrying-on-with (or to have zeroed-in-on) a "rich" Rankin County man who pours concrete (if I'm correctly reading the posts below the article). Mr. Russell, apparently, is a Window-tinting Artisan, working from his home's garage. If posts below the article are to be believed, the attractive Mr. Russell took a widow-woman for considerable monies, a while back. But I'm not understanding the particulars of his current legal difficulties.

Locals are encouraged to offer theories and/or enlightenment.
I wouldn't be surprised if this was a work from the beginning. Similar scams have been pulled off in Madison over the past few years. A friend of a friend hooked up with a good looking woman from his gym, not long after, he's threatened with an "alienation of affection" law suit. Turns out the woman and her husband have pulled this scam in the past. He paid $10k to settle the claim.

Last edited by viverlibre; 09-23-2023 at 02:41 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi