Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Birds
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2018, 04:17 PM

2,211 posts, read 1,573,853 times

Advertisements

I will probably add more... One big birdie family.

How long before they start singing? Ice Cream was singing up a storm on his last day
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2018, 09:37 AM

23,297 posts, read 18,837,889 times
Wow, can't believe you are getting even more birds! Based on other threads you've made on C-D you are drowning in debt, considering BK, have birds you don't seem to know how to take care of now based on your newbie questions. Just a quick glance at this forum clearly shows this. A couple died for unknown reasons shortly after you got them (if I recall correctly), and one escaped to the outdoors (Carelessness? Negligence? Insisting on putting them out on your porch despite the risks?). That poor bird probably died miserably barely 3 days ago, but you ran right out to get more. And your main concern seems to be how to get eggs and babies as soon as possible.

All of those poor birds belong in a much better home IMHO. I know you'll probably scream and yell at this harsh reply and am running the risk that it will be deleted by the mods. Don't care. It's a crying shame anyone will still sell birds to you! It just makes me sick typing this.

Last edited by Parnassia; 09-07-2018 at 10:26 AM..

Old 09-11-2018, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parnassia View Post
Wow, can't believe you are getting even more birds! Based on other threads you've made on C-D you are drowning in debt, considering BK, have birds you don't seem to know how to take care of now based on your newbie questions. Just a quick glance at this forum clearly shows this. A couple died for unknown reasons shortly after you got them (if I recall correctly), and one escaped to the outdoors (Carelessness? Negligence? Insisting on putting them out on your porch despite the risks?). That poor bird probably died miserably barely 3 days ago, but you ran right out to get more. And your main concern seems to be how to get eggs and babies as soon as possible.

All of those poor birds belong in a much better home IMHO. I know you'll probably scream and yell at this harsh reply and am running the risk that it will be deleted by the mods. Don't care. It's a crying shame anyone will still sell birds to you! It just makes me sick typing this.
Don't be mad, i'm gonna probably breed them. I love the birdies.

I'm about to make another thread, and didn't read your full reply to allow myself to become mad. You give good info about the birdies.

Old 11-24-2018, 11:28 AM

Getting about three English Budgies when the breeder has his pairs hatch!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Birds