Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2022, 12:39 AM

1 posts, read 1,924 times

Advertisements

Hello! I've got an odd inquiry for you...
My name is Alyssa Wittig and I am 22 years old currently residing in Georgia.
I have a father who used to drag race by the name of Art/Arthur Wittig and he recently made a post to facebook looking for an old camaro he used to own back in 2004/2005 and prior.
Being that I grew up going to races and watching him do what he loves with cars, I am trying to aid in finding this car for him; he isn’t the most tech savvy. I was curious if anyone knows of some information? Even bread crumbs can help me !
His information from the post is as follows:

"Would like to find this car. I delivered it to a shop in Bellingham, WA around 2004/2005. Meridian Performance maybe... Tim Joostens ? I sold it to a guy named Wayne Grafton ?
Car had a 632/RosslerTh400 and ran low 8's on motor. Car originally came from Orlando, FL."

If you know of anybody with some information about this car, I'd love to hear about it! I've pasted the COMPLETE list of the modifications he had on it back then below. Thanks so much for your time.

"1970 Camaro…round-tube chassis, F/C cage, fresh chassis certification good to 7.50,
removable fiberglass front end & doors, 'glass quarters, Deist chute, 96” wheelie bars, Top-Gun/Pro-stock 4-link, Wishbone & Anti-roll bar, Dana 60, 4.10’s, 40 spline gun drilled axles, MSD crank trigger & 7AL-3, 15x16 & 15x3 Weld Aluma-Stars, New Hoosier DOT Pro's & new Goodyear frontrunners, Aerospace Engineering 4-wheel disc brakes, 2-1/2"- 5" headers, 5" Flowmasters, working lights, passenger seat, 2-sets current seatbelts... 1140HP 632 Big Chief motor… New GM CNC Bowtie block w/billet mains, Lunati Pro-series 4.75" crank, New BME alum rods, Venolia 15-1 pistons, Comp Cams .810/.782lift, 288/304 dur @ .050, Fully ported Dart Big Chief heads & intake by Sam Giannino, Intake drilled & ready for Fogger, Jesel valvetrain, New Dean Nickerson carb, Hamburger wet sump pan, Callies adjustable oil pump, ATI balancer, CSI water pump, Aerospace engineering vacuum pump system, Rossler TH400 w/PTC 10" Nitrous converter, Car weighs 2581 Lbs as it sits. Not yet down the track with this motor...Car has been 8.50’s on motor, and 7.60’s on a plate with a similar combination...Should easily go 8.50’s or better as it sits. (NO Nitrous)
This is not a street car, it’s a race car. This means NO TITLE and NO VIN"

If you have valid info please contact me at [email]alywit1320@gmail.com[/email]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
View detailed profiles of: