Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 09:47 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,857,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
"Creation Ministries" !!!!!!!!!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!!

Old 05-18-2011, 11:38 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,970,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
"Creation Ministries" !!!!!!!!!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!!
Did you really think we would find an indepth consideration from Evolution Ministries? LOL

Old 05-18-2011, 11:41 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,857,175 times
Quote:
Did you really think we would find an indepth consideration from Evolution Ministries? LOL
I don't expect an "in depth consideration" from any of your links old horse.

Old 05-18-2011, 01:31 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
I guess I will have to repeat this again because you are not listening. Wilkerson said God would split the Iron Curtion. Another words the USSR.
Yet Wilkerson said sometime after this America would be attacked, NOT BY THE USSR, but by Russia. This is a pretty simple concept. Do you understand this yet?
You have not quoted anything as you stated above - all your quotes have been different in wording. The above seems like your interpretation.

Here is your original quote:

"Those who have lived under terrible religious persecution will enjoy a limited period of freedom. God's Holy Spirit will split the Iron and Bamboo Curtains and will seek out and find hungry hearts in Russia, China, and Eastern Europe.God is bring to pass a temporary truce between the East and the West for the express purpose of getting the gospel into these Communist countries. After a short period of freedom and spiritual awakening among many, the doors will suddenly close, and the persecution madness will begin with intensity and engulf all those nations."

Notice that he does not say that the USSR will collapse but that the curtain will be opened so that the gospel will go to the people living under thier control.

Notice that the term 'Russia' refers to the USSR (which is exactly what westerners called it in 1974 - a communist country) and that the period which is in view is when the curtain opended up - 1989 - not today (a non-communist country).

Notice also that he said the curtain would close after a short period. Well that has not happened and it has been 22 years - and still counting.

Lastly, notice that his phrase 'all those nations' refer to the same nations in view in 1974 not newly created ones.

It seems clear from this quote that he felt the USSR was going to have a brief moment when the curtain was opened so that the gospel would be able to get in and then in a short time frame close back up and start the persecution all over again. No collasped country and no prediction of a future state called Russia that will then attack the USA later on after an econ collapse. Also, notice no E. European renewed persecution as stated.

With this in view I said that it is impossible for Russia (USSR) to attack the USA because it does not exist anymore. I bet anytime Wilky used the term 'Russia' he was refering to the USSR.

Furthermore, the above points I made clearly show that he was off the mark and that you are just fudging. Unless, you have additional and clearer contexts - I am going off of what you gave me. Your twisting it does me no favors in understanding his view because you are obviously bias toward showing this man's 'prophecy' as relevent to today. This is based on what quotes I have in front of me - not your interpretations of them.

Now do you get it.

Old 05-18-2011, 01:49 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,185,132 times
Quote:
Reality! Wilkerson stated it would be the Iron Curtain that would be split. So first we would have to see the end of the USSR. And sometime after the USSR was no more, we would see Russia attack America. 15 years before Lech Walesa or anyone else came along. Wilkerson said this would happen. What you do not accept does not change the accuracy of Wilkerson prophecy. However, it does give us a window into the deepness of your denial.
But Russia (or 'Russia') hasn't attacked America. The depth of my denial of nonsense is infinite. BTW, who is this "us" you speak of? Do you have multiple personalities?

Old 05-18-2011, 02:03 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
But Russia (or 'Russia') hasn't attacked America. The depth of my denial of nonsense is infinite. BTW, who is this "us" you speak of? Do you have multiple personalities?
Yeah, but they are about to according to Campbell because a recent quote by Wilky said he was talking about todays economic problems as refering to his predictions and that Russia will then attack us during/after this chaos. So that is why I asked Campbell to put his reputation on the line.

I think he should send the DOD Wilkies book and statements so they can be prepared - but then that might thwart the prophecy - Campbell can't have that happen.

Old 05-18-2011, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
You have not quoted anything as you stated above - all your quotes have been different in wording. The above seems like your interpretation.

Here is your original quote:

"Those who have lived under terrible religious persecution will enjoy a limited period of freedom. God's Holy Spirit will split the Iron and Bamboo Curtains and will seek out and find hungry hearts in Russia, China, and Eastern Europe.God is bring to pass a temporary truce between the East and the West for the express purpose of getting the gospel into these Communist countries. After a short period of freedom and spiritual awakening among many, the doors will suddenly close, and the persecution madness will begin with intensity and engulf all those nations."

Notice that he does not say that the USSR will collapse but that the curtain will be opened so that the gospel will go to the people living under thier control.

Notice that the term 'Russia' refers to the USSR (which is exactly what westerners called it in 1974 - a communist country) and that the period which is in view is when the curtain opended up - 1989 - not today (a non-communist country).

Notice also that he said the curtain would close after a short period. Well that has not happened and it has been 22 years - and still counting.

Lastly, notice that his phrase 'all those nations' refer to the same nations in view in 1974 not newly created ones.

It seems clear from this quote that he felt the USSR was going to have a brief moment when the curtain was opened so that the gospel would be able to get in and then in a short time frame close back up and start the persecution all over again. No collasped country and no prediction of a future state called Russia that will then attack the USA later on after an econ collapse. Also, notice no E. European renewed persecution as stated.

With this in view I said that it is impossible for Russia (USSR) to attack the USA because it does not exist anymore. I bet anytime Wilky used the term 'Russia' he was refering to the USSR.

Furthermore, the above points I made clearly show that he was off the mark and that you are just fudging. Unless, you have additional and clearer contexts - I am going off of what you gave me. Your twisting it does me no favors in understanding his view because you are obviously bias toward showing this man's 'prophecy' as relevent to today. This is based on what quotes I have in front of me - not your interpretations of them.

Now do you get it.

Notice Wilkerson tells us that God would split the Iron Curtain. Yes Wilkerson was speaking of the USSR. And Wilkerson told us 15 years before it happen that God was bringing to pass a temporary truce between the East and the West for the express purpose of getting the gospel into these Communist countries.

Wilkerson tells us in his book "Set the Trumpet to Thy Mouth" from 1985 that before we see the attack on America we would first see oil fields in the Middle East in flames. Wilkerson clearly tells us that the Russian bear will be the one that makes the move first. So it matters little how you try to play with the words. Wilkerson makes clear that it will be Russia. The term Russia means Russia. It took 15 years for the Iron curtain to be split, and now you think becasue 22 years has passed the prophecy is not valid. PLEASE! Trying to say that only the USSR must attack America is nonsense. Wilkerson said RUSSIA. Not the USSR. If anyone is fudging it is you. Wilkerson never said the USSR. A future state called Russia? Russia has been called Russia long before the USSR existed. Wilkerson does not say the Iron curtain will be open. He said it will be split. Here again you try to soft soap Wilkerson's wording in order to push your view.

Last edited by Campbell34; 05-18-2011 at 05:04 PM..

Old 05-18-2011, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post

Russia has not attacked America because that prophecy will be fulfill in the future. However, Wilkerson told us in 1985 that we would first see oil fields ablaze in the Middle East as a warning sign before America would be attacked.

Six years after Wilkersons prediction of 1991, the world watched as 700 Kuwaiti oil wells were set ablaze.

From the Book "Set the Trumpet to Thy Mouth" David Wilkerson (1985)

"Before the great holocaust there will be smaller holocausts--the oil fields of the middle east will be ablaze, and the smoke will rise night and day as a warning of the greater holocaust yet to come."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DoxBG5zdxg

Last edited by Campbell34; 05-18-2011 at 05:33 PM..

Old 05-18-2011, 06:06 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,682,607 times
Quote:

You know what the difference is between atheists and people like you, Campbell?

If we're shown proof of something, we'll say "You're right, I was wrong" whereas when we show you time and time again that your head is filled with baseless fantasies and delusions, and that those "prophets" whose mentally twisted opinions you hold so dear are lying fools...you still choose to believe their lies and deceptions.

Atheists are willing to change their minds. People like you are not.

Old 05-18-2011, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
You know what the difference is between atheists and people like you, Campbell?

If we're shown proof of something, we'll say "You're right, I was wrong" whereas when we show you time and time again that your head is filled with baseless fantasies and delusions, and that those "prophets" whose mentally twisted opinions you hold so dear are lying fools...you still choose to believe their lies and deceptions.

Atheists are willing to change their minds. People like you are not.

When David Wilkerson told us there would be peace between Russia, China, Eastern Europe and the United States 15 years before that happened. THAT WAS NOT A LIE. IT IS A REALITY.

When David Wilkerson told us we would see oil fields ablaze in the Middle East before America would be attacked by Russia. THAT WAS NOT A LIE. IT WAS A REALITY.

The only thing I see Atheist willing to do is deny the facts of Wilkerson's Prophecies.

Now was Wilkerson right when in 1974 he said America in the future would be at peace with Russia, China, and Eastern Europe? Did that happen? (YES) or (NO)

Was Wilkerson right when he told us before America will be attacked by Russia, we would first see oil fields ablaze in the Middle East. Did that happen? (YES) or (NO).

Last edited by Campbell34; 05-18-2011 at 07:54 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal