Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2024, 05:32 AM

61,940 posts, read 87,554,606 times

Advertisements

In Scottsdale near Phoenix, Arizona, residents captured the moment they saw a blue UFO that came out of nowhere.
Multiple witnesses observed the object, which quickly became a hot topic of discussion.

Video shows the blue cigar-shaped object hovering over the city for over 30 minutes.
The UFO at one point was believed to have started pulsating in the sky, then separating while in flight.

I wonder what kind of explanation the Pentagon is going to feed us...

https://www.news18.com/viral/unident...s-8836814.html

https://www.thesun.ie/news/12679429/...overing-alien/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2024, 12:26 PM

8,595 posts, read 11,028,718 times
To me, it looks like this was a very poor attempt at video editing.
Not to be believed as anything remotely representing a ufo.

Old 04-24-2024, 03:09 PM

Well, multiple witnesses took pictures and observed the event.

So, what about this incident:
UFO shoots across surface of the moon as astronomer ‘cannot explain’ what he filmed through telescope.

Do YOU believe that he manipulated his photo too?

Why aren’t US astronomers paying more attention to UFOs?

Apparently because we don't have enough data. And why we don't have enough data? Because we aren't that interested to collect it.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/startsw...h=34ff30856d8e

But is that true?
Not really - there are numerous programmes dedicated to finding and tracking unidentified objects in space.
There is a whole list on NASA’s website at Near-Earth Object Observations Program
So, maybe they know much more about that but aren't allowed to share it with the public.
https://science.nasa.gov/planetary-defense-neoo/

Old 04-25-2024, 12:59 PM

8,595 posts, read 11,028,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post

UFO shoots across surface of the moon as astronomer ‘cannot explain’ what he filmed through telescope.

Apparently because we don't have enough data. And why we don't have enough data? Because we aren't that interested to collect it.

But is that true?
Not really - there are numerous programmes dedicated to finding and tracking unidentified objects in space.
There is a whole list on NASA’s website at Near-Earth Object Observations Program
So, maybe they know much more about that but aren't allowed to share it with the public.
I am not saying other ufo's are not prevalent, but this particular one posted looks like it was a video editing program at it's worse.

Old 04-26-2024, 01:56 AM

6,988 posts, read 6,913,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post

But is that true?

Haha... be careful you are starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist !! Next you will be accusing the government of witholding information from the public.

There is a very famous astrologer in the UK who hosted a very long running TV astrology program. After he died, his website had images he took of anomalies on the lunar surface. I have posted some of these before and no-one thought much of them. One is a very similar structure to Stonehenge which can be seen in his photos of the Moon. Not saying he took them all, but he must have been interested enough to keep them. Now the best ones are not in the gallery but they are still there on that website. I believe his telescope was top-of-the-range so it would make sense that he was able to get some pretty good images - even through the Earths atmosphere to the Moon.

I would post it again but it is difficult to explain where it is you have to look. Oh...maybe I will crop and enlarge.

Last edited by ocpaul20; 04-26-2024 at 02:17 AM..

Old 04-26-2024, 02:50 AM

OK, so here it is. First the full image and then the area in detail.

Look at the large crater at the top right, about 1/3rd in from the right hand side. Now, go to the top left corner of that large crater and see a structure with a large circle of 'stones'. (see the image below bottom for detail)

Old 04-26-2024, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Haha... be careful you are starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist !! Next you will be accusing the government of witholding information from the public.
Oh, no! I wouldn't dare!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
OK,
Look at the large crater at the top right, about 1/3rd in from the right hand side. Now, go to the top left corner of that large crater and see a structure with a large circle of 'stones'. (see the image below bottom for detail)

Looking and seeing nothing. The zoom isn't big enough to determine.

Oh, I remember your posts about the doors and another set about the tree...

Waiting for you to analyze this:

Old 04-26-2024, 04:09 AM

You know how the image analysts who work for the government, looking at satellite images and spotting enemy hardware? Well I dont have those skills, but I do believe some people who look at a lot of images can see stuff which others cannot see.

Anyway, I think it is a 'belief' thing 'cos I have circled the 'Stonehenge' feature so we all know where it is. Then from there I believe it shows a Stonehenge feature and others believe it looks nothing like it. I cannot convince you it is there and you cannot convince me that it isn't.

Old 04-26-2024, 09:19 AM

7,731 posts, read 3,346,781 times
It only bothers me when they hover over my house and scan me.

Old 04-26-2024, 02:03 PM

2,457 posts, read 1,705,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E. Coyote View Post
It only bothers me when they hover over my house and scan me.
You are extremely lucky to get the more advanced aliens that can scan your house and scan you at the same time. Most unfortunately get abducted and "probed" by the less advanced aliens before being returned. I know I personally would prefer the whole house scan if it ever happens to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal