Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2024, 01:34 PM

20,761 posts, read 8,606,055 times

Advertisements

I haven't watched his YT channel in many months and saw that his newest quake videos were few and far between, the last 2/27/24. He started a Rumble channel in October as backup in case youtube banned him again, but only one or two videos. Didn't he get threatened by the Feds a couple of times because they didn't like him talking about manmade quakes? I am concerned about the New Madrid fault being deliberately targeted. Blamed on the eclipse??

Govt goons (aka youtube) took down his channel, but I think it had to do with him exposing the Direct Energy Weapons (DEW) creating wildfires. I watched one livestream where we could see in real time the fires starting in northern California = green lasers. He was shocked and the audience was shocked. WTF But when Lahaina fire happened, many people were awake.

For those unfamiliar, Dutchsinse has a more scientific approach to earthquake predictions. He has special quake software that records quakes globally. Then he makes predictions based on what he sees. He is more accurate than geologists and very open about his methods explained here for nerds to learn and teach:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTONWLDIpQs&t=0s
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2024, 05:52 PM

19,838 posts, read 9,402,929 times
Thanks for starting this thread. Years ago I watched his videos, but gradually became bored with them and stopped, but I do remember he was occasionally very accurate both to date and place before a quake hit. My general impression was that he was a 'good guy' and very sincere in his beliefs, and always told his listeners to not be scared, but to be prepared (just in case) -- and to have a go-bag with essential items and paperwork ready to be picked up at a moment's notice.

I also think that I remember that he was banned from YT years ago because of his belief in chemtrails.

Old 04-27-2024, 01:40 AM

6,960 posts, read 6,891,873 times
Quote:
I also think that I remember that he was banned from YT years ago because of his belief in chemtrails.
So...are beliefs in conspiracy theories and suchlike such a bad thing that the folks talking about or promoting them have to be banned? That seems a very draconian policy which would be more at home in North Korea.

Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM

8,579 posts, read 11,000,637 times
And I was getting ready to start broadcasting on you tube about not only my vision of MH370, but all the other paranormal events I have had over the years.
I guess they would probably ban me as well because some of my experiences would scare people, much like this earthquake predictor.

Old Today, 07:10 AM

78,543 posts, read 60,718,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
So...are beliefs in conspiracy theories and suchlike such a bad thing that the folks talking about or promoting them have to be banned? That seems a very draconian policy which would be more at home in North Korea.
https://www.youtube.com/@dutchsinse

His channel has been on there for 14 years and still is.

Old Today, 07:17 AM

78,543 posts, read 60,718,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
And I was getting ready to start broadcasting on you tube about not only my vision of MH370, but all the other paranormal events I have had over the years.
I guess they would probably ban me as well because some of my experiences would scare people, much like this earthquake predictor.
Why give up on something you want to do without taking 10 seconds to double check something you read on the internet?

Trust, me Youtube is full of "stuff", they got one show where the guy just goes over shark attacks if you want to share your views and experiences then you'll be fine, just read their guidelines.

Most of the people getting in trouble there it's over adult content (or close to it) or copyrights.

Old Today, 08:21 AM

2,080 posts, read 1,012,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Why give up on something you want to do without taking 10 seconds to double check something you read on the internet?

Trust, me Youtube is full of "stuff", they got one show where the guy just goes over shark attacks if you want to share your views and experiences then you'll be fine, just read their guidelines.

Most of the people getting in trouble there it's over adult content (or close to it) or copyrights.
Hey don't let actual facts challenge their victim mentality

Old Today, 09:21 PM

19,838 posts, read 9,402,929 times
Well, the following was about six months ago, and he was obviously NOT shut down (or at least not permanently), but he does sound a little unhinged on the following:
https://www.tiktok.com/@conthpirathy...07925982448938

Btw, I looked for his videos on HAARP and chemtrails and found NO videos by him that discussed this, so maybe just the videos were taken down due to 'misinformation'. I have no idea what is fact and what is fiction concerning him and this theories, but I do find that kind of thing entertaining, if nothing else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal