Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2022, 11:27 AM

12,988 posts, read 9,510,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
The point is all about the "truth" they give us (or feed us). If I thought there was no deception, then I would not post these images which cause me to question their integrity.

Of course, if there were no images then there would be nothing for me to question, and in some countries of the world, maybe the images would be largely unreleased and secret. It just so happens the US is a democracy and so we like to think that we are involved in the decisions our government make.
Why do you think "the government" (NASA in this case) is not telling you the truth?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2022, 12:14 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,336,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
Why do you think "the government" (NASA in this case) is not telling you the truth?
Because Paul knows beyond a shadow of a doubt, that aliens are currently living on Mars and NASA is purposely hiding the truth from us, because we can't handle the truth, gosh darnit!

Old 07-22-2022, 01:01 PM

22,922 posts, read 28,279,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
More than 18,000 people work for NASA. Granted, only a fraction of them are involved in the Mars mission. But if there really was some Great Conspiracy, do you really think no one would have leaked it by now? No one amongst the 18,000+ employees? Even if only 180 of them are privy to The Information, do we really think not one of them would leak evidence of aliens, which would like be the greatest scientific revelation since the control of fire?

Old 07-22-2022, 01:38 PM

2,453 posts, read 1,684,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
Because Paul knows beyond a shadow of a doubt, that aliens are currently living on Mars and NASA is purposely hiding the truth from us, because we can't handle the truth, gosh darnit!
That is by far the best part of Pauls posts. No matter how outrageous, they are a fact to him and he has no problem calling people that do not agree with him names. He is also above posting proof of anything. On the extreme oposite end if you post anything he does not agree with he demands proof, calls you names, or says you are a Government shill.

He is by far my favorite poster(s).

I am happy that NASA shows all the pictures they do from Mars and the telescopes.

Old 07-22-2022, 02:40 PM

7,057 posts, read 9,082,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
More than 18,000 people work for NASA. Granted, only a fraction of them are involved in the Mars mission. But if there really was some Great Conspiracy, do you really think no one would have leaked it by now? No one amongst the 18,000+ employees? Even if only 180 of them are privy to The Information, do we really think not one of them would leak evidence of aliens, which would like be the greatest scientific revelation since the control of fire?

Once upon a time, I worked for the gov, my job involved trying to make sure that secrets stayed secret. It is definitely not an easy thing to do. Some of the more common incidents are not even malicious, especially when you are working with eggheads who are smart enough to make stuff to launch into the sky but absent-minded enough to forget to put pants on before coming to work (in one case, showing up in pajamas).

Old 07-22-2022, 04:16 PM

12,988 posts, read 9,510,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
That is by far the best part of Pauls posts. No matter how outrageous, they are a fact to him and he has no problem calling people that do not agree with him names. He is also above posting proof of anything. On the extreme oposite end if you post anything he does not agree with he demands proof, calls you names, or says you are a Government shill.

He is by far my favorite poster(s).

I am happy that NASA shows all the pictures they do from Mars and the telescopes.
There's a website that has a guy who takes the NASA photographs and combines them into Gigapans where you can zoom in and see lots of detail. He does a superb job of doing this, which must entail a LOT of work. Overall, the website is one of those that sees Martians behind every rock, but these pictures from Perservance, Opportunity, and HiRise Mars orbiter are really well done: https://www.whatsupinthesky.com/inde...he-planet-mars

Old 07-22-2022, 06:09 PM

6,952 posts, read 6,877,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
And in 2001 and in 2013 there were National Press Association & Disclosure Project conferences detailing many, many whistleblowers whose jobs entailed working for military, government agencies and contractors. These whistleblowers gave testimony and evidence in front of members of Congress and other influential people of these things you are ridiculing.

I am afraid, even if you worked for these organizations, you did not have the specific clearances to know what was going on. So, your belief is incorrect that these organizations are 'innocent' of the 'crime' which I and others accuse them of. They ARE hiding stuff and are NOT telling us the truth of what is out in space.

I suggest you discuss the topic and not attack me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal