Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2018, 11:26 AM

230 posts, read 92,040 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichCapeCod View Post
The main problem I see with "Loch Ness" monster type sightings is, if these are air breathing animals, then they have to come up for air. Put a few Go-Pros around a lake where one is reported to live and, if one is around, sooner or later its (or one of its relatives, there can never be just "one") will pop up.

Failing that, call me dubious.

Rich
many species of fish have dual complex designed air and water breathing systems, but my educated SCIENTIFIC DESIGN quess or probability is that Shussy, lives in the very deepest part of the Shuswap Lake as that also is where it, he or she is usually sighted...

The shusswap is andeep lake past the shoals filled with trout, and has underground passage ways to the Okanogan Lakes where it also is found or if you like seen. With underground passage ways, it would be very possible to have air ducts or caverns with air inside, so a diving reptile could easily survive a worldwide flood from science, or simply survive by eating salmon in season, and then digesting for eight months til the new arrivals arrive at LITTLE RIVER.

Study the map, do the research...

OCS

Notice how I never used the hated c word, nor the beloved e word so as to evade those that hate the first but love the latter, and I dont mean ladder.... Jacobs ladder is part of our design

SEE and study Jacobs Ladder by **

IHS

David
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2018, 11:47 AM

17,551 posts, read 13,334,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
Did come there legally or illegally?
I didn't think about legal issues

I was thinking about how poor Nessie could cross the Highlands by land, cross the Atlantic then even get to BC. Hell, she might have gone west, but that would be a larger land migration, and cross the Pacific in order to not cross North America E to W.

I sure hope it was a mating pair to insure future generations of little Nessies.

If this was the last Loch Ness Monster, I feel deeply for all the Scots who lost their big pet

Old 08-04-2018, 11:50 AM

230 posts, read 92,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
And then he said, "I need about three fiddy"
three fiddy is a prophetic term usually referred to as 3, 5 years, time and times and half a time, or 42 months exactly. But thats prophecy and exactness and is not related to Shuusy or the Loch Ness Monster..

SEE and study the exact timelines of Daniel w***** by **

Old 08-04-2018, 12:06 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,881,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidjayjordan View Post
I saw the waves and I saw the darkened head, but I was fumbling with my camera trying to get it to shoot. But we wife saw the hump and head and next hump.... and my wife never lies.... and is totally dependable unless you want to personally interrogate her. Mind she is not as mild and tolerant as I. So I wouldnt suggest you call her a liar.

SEE and study Ask me questions on UNEXPLAINED MYSTERIES I am allowed to send you inward for more true stories and possible explanations
No one doubts your wife THOUGHT she saw the monster.
This was taken at Loch Ness, Pretty cool huh - glancing at this you might see a hump and a head, and the next hump

What is pictured is a wave. Boats were not around, they either were cause by boats that had long passed or winds off the lake. An imagination, a desire to see a mythical beast that everyone talks about, and a few tricks of nature and there you go....the loch ness monster.

Old 08-04-2018, 12:22 PM

15,638 posts, read 26,247,288 times
Yes, you can link to Wikipedia. Don’t quote large amounts of text from there, just a sentence or two. You can link to YouTube.

And one question, why are your posts filled with asterisks? Are you swearing? It makes your posts difficult to comprehend.

Old 08-04-2018, 01:10 PM

12,963 posts, read 9,481,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
I didn't think about legal issues

I was thinking about how poor Nessie could cross the Highlands by land, cross the Atlantic then even get to BC. Hell, she might have gone west, but that would be a larger land migration, and cross the Pacific in order to not cross North America E to W.

I sure hope it was a mating pair to insure future generations of little Nessies.

If this was the last Loch Ness Monster, I feel deeply for all the Scots who lost their big pet
Is Nessie a girl? I honestly never thought about gender, but probably would have assumed he was a guy, if I had thought.

Old 08-04-2018, 03:28 PM

9,512 posts, read 6,096,551 times
It’s okay, OP; the silly comments are just that: Silly. They are not meant to seriously refute what you saw.

I post all the time about the Thunderbird that I saw several years ago. It was what it was ... when it launched itself off the roof & over my head; it sounded like a thunderclap. I can understand exactly why the native Americans called it such.

My posts wouldn’t have been as much fun without the tongue in cheek responses about “Big Bird” & whatnot. I enjoy the wit of many posters here on CD, although I realize it can get annoying. I’m sure I redeem myself by other posts on other threads (NOT).

Old 08-04-2018, 03:30 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,939,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidjayjordan View Post
many species of fish have dual complex designed air and water breathing systems, ...
It's not many species, it's maybe 12 or so that have mechanisms allowing them to breathe air to some degree. Most can survive for a few hours at most out of water, a few (like the bowfin) can survive for days. A friend was fishing in a Mississippi River slough years ago and saw a bowfin someone had caught and thrown on the bank to die (some fishermen have a bad attitude toward bowfins, considering them trash fish), and when he came back a couple of days later the fish was still alive.

Old 08-04-2018, 03:34 PM

4,005 posts, read 2,080,730 times
Thee is a place called Bear Lake. Half of it is in Utah and half of it is in Idaho. When I lived out there it was said that at one point the lake was bottomless, and had its own version of the Loch Ness Monster.

Did I see it? No. But, that being said, bottomless lakes are not really bottomless either, however, they may connect to rivers and other pathways deep beneath the earths surface.

People are finding creatures that have long been thought to be extinct everyday, so its not impossible for such a underwater creature to elude us for a long time too.

Old 08-04-2018, 03:50 PM

78,347 posts, read 60,547,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeCloser View Post
Thee is a place called Bear Lake. Half of it is in Utah and half of it is in Idaho. When I lived out there it was said that at one point the lake was bottomless, and had its own version of the Loch Ness Monster.

Did I see it? No. But, that being said, bottomless lakes are not really bottomless either, however, they may connect to rivers and other pathways deep beneath the earths surface.

People are finding creatures that have long been thought to be extinct everyday, so its not impossible for such a underwater creature to elude us for a long time too.
Like what?

I certainly hope you're not comparing a coelacanth at a max of 200lbs at depths, that was discovered 80 years ago as some sort of proof that you can have something the size of a whale with no carcasses, no dna, nothing but fuuzy pictures....

Seriously, before DNA technology, I was pretty open minded. These days, it seems so unlikely as to be a big big dose of radithorpe. Which will clearly make you healthy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal