Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2016, 10:24 AM

5,213 posts, read 3,009,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
The latest news is that Malaysia finally 'fessed up to a cover-up. The pilot's flight simulator at home showed the exact route the plane did fly in the end. It was a suicide mission. They knew it from close to the start, but only recently released the evidence to the media. It was in a Washington DC newspaper or magazine, I think. No UFO. Just a suicidal pilot.

Wasn't all this information released at least 6 months ago? I remember hearing about the flight simulator and everything a while back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2016, 11:33 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
Wasn't all this information released at least 6 months ago? I remember hearing about the flight simulator and everything a while back.
Right. Within the first week or two of the plane's disappearance, they found that, but then they denied it, and said it was a hypothetical, but had no concrete proof. So they kind of back-pedaled. But now they've finally made a definitive statement, provided the proof of the actual flight path being on his simulator, and admitted to the earlier cover-up/dismissal of the "theory". You can check the update someone provided on the MH-370 topic on the Aviation forum.

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 08-17-2016 at 12:57 PM..

Old 08-17-2016, 12:02 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
It reeks of terrorism. Jmo

Old 08-17-2016, 12:38 PM

8,546 posts, read 10,964,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
It reeks of terrorism. Jmo

No, it reeks of alien abduction.

Bob

Old 08-17-2016, 12:49 PM

444 posts, read 324,190 times
Not sure if this is the one with the guy with the flight paths on his computer that showed superacceleration but.. here you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watcj?v=uNkzYrK5EdI

Old 08-17-2016, 12:58 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post

Bob
Except that bits of the plane have now washed ashore on the west side of the Indian Ocean.

Old 08-17-2016, 02:53 PM

35,057 posts, read 31,258,424 times
Sometimes I wonder if they flew into another dimension or something unexplained.

Old 08-17-2016, 03:11 PM

1,177 posts, read 1,131,259 times
Quote:
"Unsolved mystery" it is, and I still believe that aircraft will never see the planet earth again.
I am fortunate in that sometimes I get visions concerning events when I first hear of them.

Many of the visions have come to pass, just as I "saw" them.
When I first heard of the plane's disappearance, I immediately saw the plane being sucked into an alien aircraft, then the craft sped away at an astonishing speed.
Nothing has convinced me it was anything other than an abduction.

Were I not posting this, but rather like you, reading it, I would more than likely think the person posting was a bit off his rocker.

As I stated above, I have had visions that have come true, most recently the demise of Jeb Bushe's run for the presidency.
When He was the favored to win(long before Trump entered the race), I saw him telling his workers that regretfully he was cancelling his campaign, just as I had seen it a year before it happened.

I also had a vision shortly after that in where Hillary will also cancel her run for the presidency.
That one has not come to pass yet, but it is still a long way to November.

I have had visions of missing persons, and in three,the body was found exactly where I said it would be.
With all this ability to "see" things, I still believe flight#370 , and it's passengers are long gone from this planet.

Oddly enough, in all this time, other than a "manufactured" piece of evidence, not one trace of passenger, luggage, clothes, or anything has floated to the surface, including an oil slick.
This certainly backs up my belief.

Bob.
I've always had the feeling, and I too get feelings but usually for things about myself or people I know directly, that the plane left our dimension. Whether it was for space, a parallel universe, or another time I do not know. I find it funny very shortly before this happened there was a tv show I would watch on and off. I forget the name, but the tv show was about a plan disappearing and I think entering a wormhole. It only lasted a season, but for some reason when I would watch it I would feel off. Not scared and of course then I thought it was just a story. It always "stuck" with me. My one friend said this reminds her of the Langoliers. Funny enough, Stephen King then goes onto to write that parallel universe/time travel JFK story. I'm just saying, maybe truth is stranger than fiction.

Old 08-17-2016, 03:42 PM

444 posts, read 324,190 times
The NSA called the UFO!

I love E.T.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzgQwDeP7eM

Old 08-17-2016, 03:53 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
Quote:

Bob
Certainly didn't intend sounding dismissive Bob.

Hard to wrap my head around pilots taking a plane full of passengers into the ocean, reminiscent of terror attacks here and around the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal