Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2017, 10:49 AM

15,638 posts, read 26,247,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Me three! Remember the one with that blonde guy who was so rude and walked off? I used to know his name but ever since that episode I have consciously forgotten his name! I haven't seen any more shows with her either. I liked her. I think she and Caputo are real deals.

ETA: His last name is Hall, I think. John Michael? David Michael? Something like that.
Anthony Michael Hall...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2017, 03:09 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,187,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
Anthony Michael Hall...
Thank you. As Meatloaf said, "two out of three ain't bad". He was on an old L&O:CI today. Wasn't he part of "the brat pack" of Sutherland, Sheen and Estevez, Ringwald, etc.?

Old 05-10-2017, 03:14 PM

15,638 posts, read 26,247,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Thank you. As Meatloaf said, "two out of three ain't bad". He was on an old L&O:CI today. Wasn't he part of "the brat pack" of Sutherland, Sheen and Estevez, Ringwald, etc.?
Yep. Adorable kid -- now he's beefed out like so many of us do as we get older.

Old 05-15-2017, 12:27 PM

730 posts, read 775,131 times
Those of us that grew up in the 80s immediate recognize him as Rusty from NLV and being in 3 John Hughes movies; Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, and Weird Science.

Old 05-23-2017, 10:49 PM

764 posts, read 1,421,230 times
Anthony Michael Hall was on Celebrity Ghost Stories and stormed off? I missed that episode, darn! I used to enjoy that show.

Old 06-20-2018, 11:13 AM

1 posts, read 824 times
My name is Jenny Stewart and my team and I were featured in this episode. I want to point out a few key facts that I am certain you are not aware of.

First ... Ashly and Adam were 18 and 19 when they first met us at Henryton. 2. We conducted several investigations at the home not just what you saw on TV. 3. I was the person who coined the name ghostbox and I am recognized as one of the leading authorities in the county in the study of ITC. 4. Attachments and hitchhikers are very common reasons a home has activity. 5. There was more done then just a house blessing. It was a matter of fitting a nine month case into 42 minutes some things just don’t make the cut.

I am very respected in the para field and my credibility is spot on that’s why I am respected. The investigation was conducted on Halloween night 2008 the first warning was “ Get the fog out” babe died 15 days later when her lungs collapsed and she went into heart failure. The second was “fire furnace get out before fire”. The furnace malfunctioning occurred December 5, 2008. The last warning “ burglary help burglary “ we asked who would be involved. The box replied “Scott” we asked how many would be involved the reply “4 Black males female” we asked what they wanted “ 3 hun dol”

What the show did mix up is that Scott didn’t live in the House after the warnings were received he lived there before we ever met the family and was asked to leave because Vicki caught him selling drugs. March 2009 Scott was murdered execution style after being set up by a female roommate he was helping by giving her a place to stay. They took 300.00 and 4 Black makes and a female were later arrested and convicted for his murder.

The other facts the producers messed up were that the father died in 2004 from cancer. The family had lived in the house for many many years before his death.

This was and is still the most compelling case in my 20+ yeas involved in the field. We went back and forth about even doing the show because we never wanted to be on TV. Because I was allowed to talk about attachments I finally agreed because we hoped it would possibly help someone else. I hope this helps you understand the case better. I can assure you it wasn’t fake. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

Jenny Stewart PRRS lead investigator/founder

Old 06-24-2018, 08:48 AM

17,340 posts, read 11,268,717 times
Can you or anyone tell me specifically which episode this is and which season? I vaguely remember it but would like to see it again now with the new details presented.

Old 06-24-2018, 10:56 PM

6,932 posts, read 6,866,775 times
Thank you Jenny. It is always nice to have more background on things we discuss here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal