Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 03:11 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,139,352 times

Advertisements

Made a thread on it-Always an interesting topic.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/relat...rowing-up.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2012, 03:38 PM

6,434 posts, read 5,252,076 times
"Spooky" people...

Your post reminds me of an evil person I encountered 30 years ago. This man arrived at a party in the home of the man I was dating at the time. Several people from Germany working for the same company in Texas were in town for training and there was a gathering for cookout, beer etc. It continued into the evening. This particular man had a high level in Germany and he arrived after dark.

He was seven feet tall, black hair, black goatee, eyes so dark they also looked black and he was wearing a black suit with black shirt, black tie. It was as if he was announcing in every way possible that he was evil but he didn't need all the black because his eyes showed it all. He was more than big and strong. He was evil.

I have never before or since seen so many people rushing to kiss someone's a$$. They did and he strutted around showing everyone just how physically powerful he was. As people danced he decided everyone should get in a line with arms on shoulders. They did and he showed them how easy it was for him to control so many people with a slight touch of his hands. He would push them down into a crouch and hold them like that, never mind the music and dancing.

I avoided him but at one point got too close. He grabbed my arm and his intent was for me to look afraid and be so grateful if he let me go without crushing my arm. One thing I had not done was feel fear and I didn't do it then. I looked straight into his evil eyes, didn't say a word but my thoughts advised that there were higher powers protecting me. He had a quick twitch in his black eyes and let go of my arm. Shortly after that he left.

Here's the good part. Two weeks later I received a call at work from my boyfriend. They had just heard that the evil man was struck by lightning and instantly killed. He was on vacation in Brussels. Plenty of people were nearby, weather was clear and sunny. Suddenly one lightning bolt came down and splat, evil man was dead.

That's my story and proved to me that
evil does walk the earth and feeds on fear. Somehow it was easier for me to stand my ground when I knew without a doubt that he really was evil. It's harder to do when I'm fooled for a while.

Old 04-25-2012, 03:44 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,139,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Kitty View Post
"Spooky" people...

Your post reminds me of an evil person I encountered 30 years ago. This man arrived at a party in the home of the man I was dating at the time. Several people from Germany working for the same company in Texas were in town for training and there was a gathering for cookout, beer etc. It continued into the evening. This particular man had a high level in Germany and he arrived after dark.

He was seven feet tall, black hair, black goatee, eyes so dark they also looked black and he was wearing a black suit with black shirt, black tie. It was as if he was announcing in every way possible that he was evil but he didn't need all the black because his eyes showed it all. He was more than big and strong. He was evil.

I have never before or since seen so many people rushing to kiss someone's a$$. They did and he strutted around showing everyone just how physically powerful he was. As people danced he decided everyone should get in a line with arms on shoulders. They did and he showed them how easy it was for him to control so many people with a slight touch of his hands. He would push them down into a crouch and hold them like that, never mind the music and dancing.

I avoided him but at one point got too close. He grabbed my arm and his intent was for me to look afraid and be so grateful if he let me go without crushing my arm. One thing I had not done was feel fear and I didn't do it then. I looked straight into his evil eyes, didn't say a word but my thoughts advised that there were higher powers protecting me. He had a quick twitch in his black eyes and let go of my arm. Shortly after that he left.

Here's the good part. Two weeks later I received a call at work from my boyfriend. They had just heard that the evil man was struck by lightning and instantly killed. He was on vacation in Brussels. Plenty of people were nearby, weather was clear and sunny. Suddenly one lightning bolt came down and splat, evil man was dead.

That's my story and proved to me that
evil does walk the earth and feeds on fear. Somehow it was easier for me to stand my ground when I knew without a doubt that he really was evil. It's harder to do when I'm fooled for a while.
Very creepy story. He sounds like he looked like something out of a Stephen King novel. Yikes!

Old 04-25-2012, 06:59 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,821,936 times
That is a hell of a story Dallas Kitty... and exactly what I'm talking about!

People who can fill you with fear with only a glace, who know they are intimidating (and not just physically so... there is something else almost "psychic" about it) and use it to take advantage of others...

Old 04-26-2012, 03:18 AM

692 posts, read 1,355,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Yea, he was certainly a "spooky" person if there ever was one. Rasputin would be another who comes to mind.

One of the funnier and more colorful "explanations" I've heard for the kind of people I'm talking about is that they are alien hybrids planted among humanity for some unknown reason. Anyone here wanna own up to being a half-alien?
Rasputin was very weird and extremely spooky.

As for the half alien thing, I think you are in to David Ike territory there. I am open minded although a bit sceptical when it comes to aliens walking amongst us.

Rasputin's power over the Russian Royal the Romanovs was disturbing. The Rasputins part in the downfall of the Romanov's (the Russian Royal Family and cousins to British King George V) was duly noted by the British Intelligence Service (MI6) who it turns out were later responsible for the murder of Rasputin.

Communists lured to their deaths by MI6 with promise of sex - Telegraph

University of Dundee : External Relations : Press Office

Last edited by Mulhall; 04-26-2012 at 04:21 AM..

Old 04-26-2012, 03:45 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,330,462 times
well when I was little, my grandfather freaked me out. I don't remember him ever saying one word to me. I was 4 when he died of a brainhemorage(sp?) and I was glad he was gone..I know that sounds terrible to say that about your grandfather but he was no grandfather to me, not the type you'd sit on his lap or go for walks with or who tells you stories or teaches you things; like I said I have no memories of his ever talking to me. He was spooky.
The priest in our village was spooky too...I have a feeling when I think of him that is a combination of fear and repulsion. I still remember his face staring down at me.
I don't think they were aliens, I think I have a thing that tells me if a person is good or not. Meaning if they have empathy and compassion and morals. I instantly like someone or not when I first meet them, even online...I can sense things in the way they talk or type. I don't see it as a weirdness; I think everyone has it, it's just that some push it to the back burner and don't listen to it!

Old 04-27-2012, 09:36 PM

24,124 posts, read 32,491,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Have you ever known somebody who was... for the lack a better term, "spooky"?

You know, somebody who just gives off bad vibes, who lives in "the darkness" and truly isn't just pretending to be? I don't mean somebody who is a just a bit mental or likes to dress goth or dabble in "witchcraft" from a book they found at Barnes & Noble... they may look completely normal but you just intuitively know they are truly "off" and not a "normal" person.

It's hard to explain, but if you've ever encountered someone like that, you'd know what I mean.

How do you deal with a person like that? What makes them that way? Do you have any stories and can you describe your impressions?

Yes I have. Dressing "Goth" has nothing to due with it. People like this tend to look very normal.

I have experienced it Chango, and I know exactly what you mean. I have even experienced it on City Data! Yes, with people that I have never even met!

It is indeed hard to explain if you have never met such a person, but when you do, you know it. There is something "off" and just not right.

What do I do? I go with my gut instinct. I trust myself and do not second guess myself anymore. I'm always right.

So I steer clear. If I for some reason, have reason to need to be in contact with this person, due to work, or geographic proximity, I follow certain protocol which I am happy to share.

I keep all contact at a minimum. Even conversation.

No eye contact.

I do not share photographs, or birth dates.

Neither a borrower or a lender be! - ESPECIALLY in this case.

I an cold and with out emotion in their presence.

The threshold to my home is sacrosanct. Yours should be too. No one who I am unsure of crosses mine. No neighbors. No one. Unless we are close friends.

I surround myself with spiritual protection each night and each morning.

I sleep with a bowl of water by my bed each night. I empty it in the AM.

There are people who are needlessly competitive, wary of giving compliments or any exchange of good your way. Take note. Kind, whole and confident people are generous in every way.

These people are not, although they often coat there words in sugar.

Read "People of the Lie" by M.Scott Peck M.D.
All evil begins with pretense. These folks are among the most pretentious.

Old 04-27-2012, 09:53 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,565,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Yes I have. Dressing "Goth" has nothing to due with it. People like this tend to look very normal.

I have experienced it Chango, and I know exactly what you mean. I have even experienced it on City Data! Yes, with people that I have never even met!

It is indeed hard to explain if you have never met such a person, but when you do, you know it. There is something "off" and just not right.

What do I do? I go with my gut instinct. I trust myself and do not second guess myself anymore. I'm always right.

So I steer clear. If I for some reason, have reason to need to be in contact with this person, due to work, or geographic proximity, I follow certain protocol which I am happy to share.

I keep all contact at a minimum. Even conversation.

No eye contact.

I do not share photographs, or birth dates.

Neither a borrower or a lender be! - ESPECIALLY in this case.

I an cold and with out emotion in their presence.

The threshold to my home is sacrosanct. Yours should be too. No one who I am unsure of crosses mine. No neighbors. No one. Unless we are close friends.

I surround myself with spiritual protection each night and each morning.

I sleep with a bowl of water by my bed each night. I empty it in the AM.

There are people who are needlessly competitive, wary of giving compliments or any exchange of good your way. Take note. Kind, whole and confident people are generous in every way.

These people are not, although they often coat there words in sugar.

Read "People of the Lie" by M.Scott Peck M.D.
All evil begins with pretense. These folks are among the most pretentious.
One of my favorite books, I recommend it all the time. True Crime and again here bc of his experience with exorcisims. Unfortunately, I found characteristics of my own relatives while reading.

This is why I keep my profile on this forum closed and selective of who I befriend and accept friends request from. No personal photos of my family or myself.

Great post, I have to ask what is the benefit of water beside the bed?

Last edited by virgode; 04-27-2012 at 10:01 PM..

Old 04-27-2012, 10:47 PM

24,124 posts, read 32,491,384 times
It absorbs evil influences that may be sent towards you at night or may find their way to you by accident. I think all sensitive people should do this. I find that my dreams are both more lucid and pleasant since doing this.

It is a popular practice in Eastern Europe. The bowl should only be used and purchased for this purpose. A Dollar store one is fine. It should not be plastic.

It can't hurt, and I find it helps. Especially because I read for many people.

Other people put an egg in the corners of the room. Eggs as the holders of nascent life have long been thought to have spiritual properties. They absorb evil.

Old 04-28-2012, 09:24 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,076,059 times
Not a 'creepy' person per se, but in school there was a kid I thought could well grow up to be a psychopath. It wasn't just that he kept to himself: he always wore a sullen scowling sort of frown, was in a bad mood: would snap at people, was generally negative, a dark cloud seemed to hang over him. One time he said if he didn't have sex by the time he was 28 he would rape a woman, very matter-of-factly. He was only there for six months or so, I think he'd been in several schools before coming to ours.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal