Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Tyler
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2016, 06:54 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,853,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Senior View Post
Tyler Morning Telegraph - Sake Sushi - a new Asian fusion restaurant - to open Monday in The Shops at Old Bullard

More, small stuff. Trying to find out what is to be built on the corner of West Grande and Holly Tree, Southeast Corner and Northwest Corner. There are about 9 developments under construction, just completed or planned on East and West Grande.
Hey, hey - love me some sushi. I'll have to try this place out. I was wondering when it was going to open up.

I'm eagerly awaiting the new Thai restaurant over there behind FDs. I wonder what's taking them so long to open up?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2016, 12:46 PM

3,028 posts, read 5,080,951 times
Tyler Morning Telegraph - Twisted Root Burger Co. to open in Broadway Square Mall in mid-September

Old 08-25-2016, 07:15 AM

130 posts, read 122,181 times
I saw that Kanpai is already closed, and it will became a Korean bbq

Old 08-27-2016, 08:56 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,853,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vavi78 View Post
I saw that Kanpai is already closed, and it will became a Korean bbq
Good. I hope it has new owners and new managers. The food was so so and the customer service was AWFUL. My husband ordered a scotch and water. When we got the bill, he had been charged $24 for that drink! Come on - someone should have at LEAST told us that that drink would cost that much money. When my husband said, "I don't mind paying for a drink, but I think this price is pretty crazy and I feel someone should have told me beforehand that this would be the price," he was just told, "Sorry. That's what the price is and you have to pay it."

I think the situation on the lot is terrible. The parking options are ridiculous. I think it will be hard for any place in that location to be successful. But I hope the Korean place works out because Korean BBQ is DA BOMB.

Old 08-27-2016, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Good. I hope it has new owners and new managers. The food was so so and the customer service was AWFUL. My husband ordered a scotch and water. When we got the bill, he had been charged $24 for that drink! Come on - someone should have at LEAST told us that that drink would cost that much money. When my husband said, "I don't mind paying for a drink, but I think this price is pretty crazy and I feel someone should have told me beforehand that this would be the price," he was just told, "Sorry. That's what the price is and you have to pay it."

I think the situation on the lot is terrible. The parking options are ridiculous. I think it will be hard for any place in that location to be successful. But I hope the Korean place works out because Korean BBQ is DA BOMB.
Yep, talking about building on every square footage available. You would have thought we were in Manhattan, lol. Sometimes you just can't find the space you want in "The Broadway Corridor" They "sunk" quite a bit of money into that project. Bad planning.

Old 09-05-2016, 08:53 AM

Default University of Texas Tyler Expansion

Tyler Morning Telegraph - University of Texas at Tyler eyes long term expansion options

Old 09-05-2016, 04:07 PM

23 posts, read 34,336 times
What about Waco?

Old 09-05-2016, 05:25 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,139,509 times
Goood question...Ill bet waco is getting a few of these same amenities as well!

Old 09-05-2016, 08:53 PM

Then post them, in the Tyler sub-forum if you like, you will help Tyler "catch up" with corpus christi in posts/threads, if someone, and I'm sure there many that look at the total, posts and threads under each sub-forum. Oh, come to think of it, several have recently discussed how many views several of the cities have had as a reason for their desire for a sub-forum, so yes they are those who are counting such things, lol, Corpus has had a sub-forum since the creation of city data, Tyler and Lubbock were added.

Old 09-05-2016, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soletaire View Post
Goood question...Ill bet waco is getting a few of these same amenities as well!
Sure they are, someone should start a thread for them. I stopped posting and two people requested to bring back metro Matt and Mark Senior DN & A. Metro apparently "moved on" so I started posting more often, upon request, lol

And NO, I will not stop "UPON REQUEST" either, lol. However I'm getting rather "tired" of this "addiction" routine, lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Tyler