Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2024, 07:25 PM

63 posts, read 41,814 times

Advertisements

https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/qua...235962434/amp/

I knew as it moved to Tuesdays at 10 for the 2nd half of the season it could be in danger of being canceled. NBC doesnt care about the Peacock viewership in my opinion and only the live TV ratings. It was their fault for putting it in a bad spot in the first place when the Season resumed in January.

It actually did good for the first 8 episodes of Season 2 when on Wednesdays at 8 when most shows were on Hiatus due to the Hollywood strike. I'm surprised NBC couldnt factor that of all the viewers they gained when they were one of the few shows that aired from September to December.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2024, 02:53 PM

9,835 posts, read 4,623,002 times
Wasn't a great show but definitely watchable. Sci fi an acquired taste for too many regardless of the actors or story. They built on the original and threw in their own stuff which was good. I noticed there weren't too many reruns even during writers strike. If the network is careful not to over due the reruns like some channels they can help gain new viewership by showing at different times hopefully capturing those viewers regardless of time showing.

Old 04-09-2024, 08:50 AM

17,563 posts, read 15,226,764 times
I hate to see it go because.. It really had great potential.

I wasn't a fan of the 'woke' stories. A few of them, they tried to beat people over the head with.. I didn't mind the Ian character after the first couple of episodes.. I thought that character was quite well done at the end of the day.

at times.. The focus was too much on the project and not enough on the leap. While I certainly do think that needed a different balance compared to the original which, might have had 6 episodes that focused more on the project than the leap during its 6 seasons.. It was weighted much too far to the other side here.

They.. Really need a movie or something to tie up the loose ends. My biggest regret is that we never got Bakula.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV