Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2024, 11:51 AM

65 posts, read 24,385 times

Advertisements

Like others said, I'm glad Rick and Michonne ended the series with seeing their kids and they showed us their kids also. I had the most excited for Rick and Michonne but it was not that great. Just keep this a mini-series and do not renew this one.

If they want many of the old cast together, then good. That's what many people actually want to see. Give them a huge action/adventure task and it will be like old times again. Not endless dialogue talking about the same boring topic over and over again.

Or make it simple and just have the old cast join Daryl's show.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2024, 07:32 AM

9,848 posts, read 7,712,566 times
I kind of like these mini-series. This one was basically Rick Comes Home, with a beginning and an end. I agree the writing could've been better but the ending was good. Now the Grimes family is set up for future adventures.

In this series I think they could've done more to really expose what CRM was and what they were doing, revealing their plan a little earlier and eliminating some of the love scenes, which really weren't believable or needed.

The interesting thing about the whole WD universe is what happened, who did it, why, how did people deal with it around the world and how are people surviving. A prequel could be interesting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV