Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2024, 06:26 PM

2,507 posts, read 3,264,872 times

Advertisements

I think the wedding is next week. So far Im a bit disappointed wth CHI MED AND CHI FIRE. So many of the original people have left. Its just not the same as it was.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2024, 08:46 PM

28,988 posts, read 30,396,207 times
Was relieved to see Taylor Kinney returned, but, I fear they are writing him out...that this will be his last season? Hope not, so many of the regulars are gone.

Old 02-29-2024, 02:59 PM

2,507 posts, read 3,264,872 times
The big wedding was cute but now we lose Sylvie Brett.

Old 03-16-2024, 02:42 PM

27,242 posts, read 44,225,047 times
I didn't think the wedding would ever arrive and it was a big letdown proportionally speaking to the lead-up of the event. Not digging the new addition, former boxer Jake Gibson and the storyline seems to indicate he might leave and open the spot up for Kylie to return to 51 as a firefighter. I'm also not entirely convinced Sylvie is permanently gone, nor Casey for that matter. Neither has that circle of friends in Oregon and bet they'll miss the family at 51 eventually, especially if something happens to their marriage. Mauch seems destined to leave via retirement hopefully and the storyline upholds that so far.

Old 03-18-2024, 08:25 AM

33,350 posts, read 12,669,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle19125 View Post
I didn't think the wedding would ever arrive and it was a big letdown proportionally speaking to the lead-up of the event. Not digging the new addition, former boxer Jake Gibson and the storyline seems to indicate he might leave and open the spot up for Kylie to return to 51 as a firefighter. I'm also not entirely convinced Sylvie is permanently gone, nor Casey for that matter. Neither has that circle of friends in Oregon and bet they'll miss the family at 51 eventually, especially if something happens to their marriage. Mauch seems destined to leave via retirement hopefully and the storyline upholds that so far.
Some fans on fans sites think Severide will leave and Gibson and Carver will become the new friendship that anchors the show in the future (rather than Severide and Casey).

Old 03-24-2024, 04:53 PM

2,738 posts, read 2,253,416 times
This show needs less romance and more fire fighting!!

Old 04-10-2024, 12:11 PM

27,242 posts, read 44,225,047 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Some fans on fans sites think Severide will leave and Gibson and Carver will become the new friendship that anchors the show in the future (rather than Severide and Casey).
As I thought Gibson is gone, probably for good and Kylie is "temporarily" filling in at 51 but now part of a storyline that is ongoing so it seems she is back permanently. The new paramedic is a bit much for 51 and the actress signed only to a "recurring role" so clearly there's someone else in the wings for the permanent slot.

Old 04-11-2024, 12:56 AM

20,856 posts, read 4,552,624 times
With the lacking of good storylines and characters in each series they should just re-brand the show(s).

Instead of Chicago Med, Chicago Fire, Chicago P.D. combine them into one show "Chicago Emergency Services". Chicago Wednesdays would go from three 1 hour shows to one 1 1/2 hour show.

Old Today, 01:44 AM

33,350 posts, read 12,669,194 times
Quote:
As I thought Gibson is gone, probably for good and Kylie is "temporarily" filling in at 51 but now part of a storyline that is ongoing so it seems she is back permanently. The new paramedic is a bit much for 51 and the actress signed only to a "recurring role" so clearly there's someone else in the wings for the permanent slot.
When I first found out (earlier in May) that DD Chief Boden was going to be gone from 51, I thought the narrative might be that he was going out to Oakland, CA to be Hill's Deputy Chief. Online speculation that I read on more than one site....Severide could take his place, and Cruz could take Severide's place.

Then the episode aired, and Boden became Deputy Commissioner in Chicago (we could still see him as a recurring), thanks to help from Oakland Chief Hill, and Boden wants Christopher to take his place...something Christopher has a desire to do, and later Mouch said the retirement age has been extended, so he's going to take the Lieutenant's exam...so he could take Christopher's place (They could be doing that to benefit the long term narrative if they want many more years out of the series ?).

I hope Violet's new partner sticks around. I like her.

And what an ending.....the secret the newest guy was harboring is that he's Severide's brother .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV