Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2013, 02:39 PM

2 posts, read 35,081 times

Advertisements

Tom was working on a novel very “Manchurian Candidate-ish”. But it was replete with fact and exposed the Saudi Muslim plant in the White House and the direct funding that went into it. Birth Certificate? Want the real one? Tom had it. Search Tom Clancy: Western Journalism | Informing Americans Who Love Freedom

Clancy was killed because he was getting too close to a secret they don’t want the world to know. Dr. Garrow, executive director of The Bethune Institute, states Obama had Tom Clancy killed, noting that it takes 5 days for plant toxins and most poisons to break down and leave no traces in the human body. Strangely (or not), doctors did not perform an autopsy on Clancy’s body for 5 days.

He said the Obama administration is made up of Marxist Muslims who all take their orders from Senior Adviser to the President, Iranian-born Valerie Jarrett. Garrow said it is well known to intelligence agencies all over the world that Obama is a foreign plant who was placed on the path to the presidency by ultra-rich Saudi nationals. This is why all of Obama’s education records have been permanently sealed. Ex-CIA agent says Obama had Andrew Breitbart and Tom Clancy assassinated |

Tom Clancy, master detective writer, died mysteriously on October 1st, at the age of 66. The reason he was taken before his time is as mysterious as his books. Clancy’s publicists are still not telling. John Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore has not released a statement either. The Baltimore Sun announced, most discretely, that the cause of death was, “a brief illness”. No source was provided. His family has added to the intrigue by saying they were not expecting to lose him.

66 is not the average age of death; 75% of us will survive to our seventies and many far longer. How did Tom Clancy succumb when he was surrounded by family, success, recognition and wealth? His newest thriller and a pending new release of his latest book, Command Authority, are due for release in December. Mr. Clancy had much to live for. Tom Clancy is dead at 66, but the cause of death is still a mystery.

Tom Clancy Dies at 66, but It

Tom Clancy was murdered by people within the federal government? The author was too good at predicting events and had become a threat to the nation. This man predicted everything from 9/11 to the Bin Laden raid with razor-like accuracy. To silence him, the feds had him killed — and they did so during the shutdown of the government so that as few people as possible could potentially ruin the plot. Or, could he have committed suicide? Maybe he utilized his amazing speculative ability and saw something disastrous coming. Thus, in order to avoid a more painful demise, he decided to bow out gracefully now. Total Collapse Mouse Trap:
Mouse Trap - YouTube The Whistleblowers

The most compelling mystery is who has his final rough manuscript? Was it destroyed by the Government, or is it still safely in the hands of his family? And more importantly, who will step up to complete this great man’s last novel? RIP Tom Clancy. We won’t rest until we get answers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2013, 05:41 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,587,680 times
Publishing Cause of death is optional- The family submits an obit to the paper. Not everyone wants the world to know private facts.
How is this a dispute? Death certificates do take time, esp. if autopsy is done, etc. The family/next of kin may request an autopsy , in any case they are questioning cause of death. Or they may choose not to have one. Its their prerogative.

Old 10-22-2013, 06:18 PM

78,339 posts, read 60,539,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Wooooa--I never claimed that something was abnormal! It was not typical. Big difference.

Look up any bio on any random "famous personality" and typically, there will be at least some mention of the person's cause of death.

I also mentioned that the fact that a cause of death had not been mentioned seemed to have spawned some conspiracy theories, but I also stated that I felt folks were just looking for something to write about -- creating news rather than reporting the news.

And I never said that funeral directors released the cause of death! I was referring to how funeral homes would drop off the info about deaths every day, with obit info. Often, that info did include something about cause of death, but it might be something indirect. However, that decision to refer to cause of death would have been given by the family. Sometimes, folks would want "after a lingering illness" or "after a sudden illness" included in the obit. In addition, family would often want a foundation, church, organization, etc. to be mentioned in case folks wanted to make a donation in memory of the deceased and this would often at least imply the cause of death, i.e., Cancer Society. I never said that funeral directors released the cause of death.

I have since read that Clancy had dealt with cancer earlier, so it would stand to reason he likely died of some type of cancer.
Well then have more patience than a fruit-fly and start casting aspersions merely a week or two after the guys death.

Maybe he ultimately died of something like Liver disease and the family didn't want a bunch of dummies calling him a booze hound or maybe it's just none of our business?

OH NOES! CONSPIRACY!

Honestly, get a life.

Old 10-22-2013, 06:26 PM

45,336 posts, read 60,512,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Whistleblowers View Post
Tom was working on a novel very “Manchurian Candidate-ish”. But it was replete with fact and exposed the Saudi Muslim plant in the White House and the direct funding that went into it. Birth Certificate? Want the real one? Tom had it. Search Tom Clancy: Western Journalism | Informing Americans Who Love Freedom

Clancy was killed because he was getting too close to a secret they don’t want the world to know. Dr. Garrow, executive director of The Bethune Institute, states Obama had Tom Clancy killed, noting that it takes 5 days for plant toxins and most poisons to break down and leave no traces in the human body. Strangely (or not), doctors did not perform an autopsy on Clancy’s body for 5 days.

He said the Obama administration is made up of Marxist Muslims who all take their orders from Senior Adviser to the President, Iranian-born Valerie Jarrett. Garrow said it is well known to intelligence agencies all over the world that Obama is a foreign plant who was placed on the path to the presidency by ultra-rich Saudi nationals. This is why all of Obama’s education records have been permanently sealed. Ex-CIA agent says Obama had Andrew Breitbart and Tom Clancy assassinated |

Tom Clancy, master detective writer, died mysteriously on October 1st, at the age of 66. The reason he was taken before his time is as mysterious as his books. Clancy’s publicists are still not telling. John Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore has not released a statement either. The Baltimore Sun announced, most discretely, that the cause of death was, “a brief illness”. No source was provided. His family has added to the intrigue by saying they were not expecting to lose him.

66 is not the average age of death; 75% of us will survive to our seventies and many far longer. How did Tom Clancy succumb when he was surrounded by family, success, recognition and wealth? His newest thriller and a pending new release of his latest book, Command Authority, are due for release in December. Mr. Clancy had much to live for. Tom Clancy is dead at 66, but the cause of death is still a mystery.

Tom Clancy Dies at 66, but It

Tom Clancy was murdered by people within the federal government? The author was too good at predicting events and had become a threat to the nation. This man predicted everything from 9/11 to the Bin Laden raid with razor-like accuracy. To silence him, the feds had him killed — and they did so during the shutdown of the government so that as few people as possible could potentially ruin the plot. Or, could he have committed suicide? Maybe he utilized his amazing speculative ability and saw something disastrous coming. Thus, in order to avoid a more painful demise, he decided to bow out gracefully now. Total Collapse Mouse Trap:
Mouse Trap - YouTube The Whistleblowers

The most compelling mystery is who has his final rough manuscript? Was it destroyed by the Government, or is it still safely in the hands of his family? And more importantly, who will step up to complete this great man’s last novel? RIP Tom Clancy. We won’t rest until we get answers.

Oh Christ. Tom Clancy was a marginally competent insurance agent for his (former) grandmother-in-law's agency until he started hanging out with Naval Aviators in the bars at Solomon's Island, MD. He took that and defense information widely published and available and wrote a bunch of books which were popular and, considering what a rude and obnoxious puke he was before becoming "famous", made him a ton of money with which he got a trophy wife and a partial stake in the Baltimore Orioles.

He contributed money to the local Republican party and thought that entitled him to dictate candidates, platforms and campaign strategies.

Old 11-05-2013, 03:35 PM

2 posts, read 35,081 times
Until there is a complete autopsy report and an independent investigation, The Whistleblowers stand by our statements. Obama is a cut-throat dictator. He eliminates anyone who gets in HIS way. Just ask the geneals he is systematically purging from our military. Until we hear directly from a family member or we get thrown in a FEMA camp, we will continue to push this story.

Old 11-05-2013, 05:08 PM

2,040 posts, read 2,458,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Whistleblowers View Post
Until there is a complete autopsy report and an independent investigation, The Whistleblowers stand by our statements. Obama is a cut-throat dictator. He eliminates anyone who gets in HIS way. Just ask the geneals he is systematically purging from our military. Until we hear directly from a family member or we get thrown in a FEMA camp, we will continue to push this story.
Lol....what makes you think anyone owes you any information?

There probably is an autopsy report already and you won't be privy to it.

Who's going to order an 'independent investigation' anyhow?

-- Posted with TapaTalk

Old 11-05-2013, 10:08 PM

14,400 posts, read 14,289,908 times
Quote:
I hope you don't have children of your own or teach children for a living. The implications of someone with your particular thought processes doing so is just simply staggering to me.

Old 04-03-2014, 07:35 AM

5 posts, read 16,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paka View Post
AMEN!!! Everyone deserves respect and privacy if they so desire, and we have no idea what his wishes were nor his direction to his family on what he did and did not want shared as public knowledge.
i just must throw this out there i definitely respect the families personal privacy and his as well but i will always want to know what happened to my favorite author and i wish his family well.

Old 04-08-2014, 10:51 AM

7,357 posts, read 11,754,732 times
I love that a guy who wrote all those cloak-and-dagger stories can't die in peace without everyone wildly speculating about what he died of, as if their lack of information equaled a conspiracy or coverup. He was 66. People die at that age all the time. And maybe it's none of our business what he died of. I fail to understand why people want to pillory themselves in public by telling everyone about their rectal cancer, their two-pack-a-day smoking and their complicated hysterectomies. Is a little dignity such a bad thing?

I have never gotten over the day I read the full lab results of Ronald Reagan's latest doctor's office visit. Everything about his colon polyp, bilirubin count and the condition of his prostate was in there. Is that really information America needs to know? Did even Nancy want to know that much???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime