Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 08:51 PM

3 posts, read 30,813 times

Advertisements

Im a black man living in Toronto. Might seem like an odd question, considering there are plenty of interracial couples in the city and throughout the world, especially with black men/white women. Some ppl think its hella easy for black men to get white women, but I've actually found it difficult. I found that most of the women attracted to me (or at least the ones who make it at least a little obvious) are either black women or women of dark skin from another ethnicity (East Indian, South Asian, etc). Not that there is anything wrong with them, all women are beautiful. So how do I get a white girl? The most I can come up with is wait for an opportunity to talk to one and see if she talks back and seems interested, then make my move.

Old 08-29-2010, 09:27 PM

7,732 posts, read 12,628,268 times
So your basically turning down the beautiful african american and indian women who want you but you want the white women that seemingly don't want you back...what a crazy world.

Old 08-30-2010, 12:56 AM

66 posts, read 281,235 times
the fact is- you have the wrong attitude, you're not "Getting" anybody. that is an attitude that women with self esteem find annoying. Why do you want to date a white woman? just for the experience? Most likely, as a person from an interracial background i can tell you it will be wrought with difficulty. Black and white might be considered "race", but it is also about "culture" both very culturally different, you may also experience an unsupportive attitude from your families, if the relationship even gets serious. I am not trying to be negative, but you need to just be yourself and if you meet a white woman who is interested she will let you know. When you have narrow options you donot decide.

Old 08-30-2010, 06:29 AM

31 posts, read 100,765 times
John, i really do hope ypu find your "white woman" , maybe you should be looking beyond skin colour and just look for a nice woman who will make the remainder of your life a beautiful and enjoyable one...

Old 08-30-2010, 08:01 AM

1,654 posts, read 5,857,112 times
Simply because people are meant to be more attracted to others that actually look like them, rather than someone with completely different skin color and facial features... but that opens up an entirely different can of worms. Race shouldn't even matter anyways... why do you want a "white" woman in particular??? Are you insecure with your own race? Do you have self hate? Maybe trolling online forums' are not in your best interests right now.

Old 08-30-2010, 08:04 AM

3,092 posts, read 4,973,009 times
Sounds like a case of old-fashioned self-hatred to me.

Old 08-30-2010, 08:22 AM

8,652 posts, read 17,246,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.O. John View Post
Im a black man living in Toronto. Might seem like an odd question, considering there are plenty of interracial couples in the city and throughout the world, especially with black men/white women. Some ppl think its hella easy for black men to get white women, but I've actually found it difficult. I found that most of the women attracted to me (or at least the ones who make it at least a little obvious) are either black women or women of dark skin from another ethnicity (East Indian, South Asian, etc). Not that there is anything wrong with them, all women are beautiful. So how do I get a white girl? The most I can come up with is wait for an opportunity to talk to one and see if she talks back and seems interested, then make my move.
In the red light district, 50 bucks should get you one ....

Old 08-30-2010, 05:20 PM

Well I admit there are women of other ethnicities that I find attractive. And I would be up for dating one of them, but it's just that I prefer a white woman because I find them really attractive, appealing, and sexy. And for the record I am not a troll, nor do I hate myself, or hate being black. I love myself, I love being black, and I am very much into black culture and black history. Lilacedeming, I don't care about my family's disapproval and I know the cultures are different, but obviously that's not a prob for a lot a ppl because there are hella interracial couples and marriages. Throatguzzler, I completely disagree with you when u sed ppl of different backgrounds weren't meant to be attracted to one another and yes that does open another can of worms. Why are there hella interracial couples then, and why do we live amongst each other if that wasn't meant to be? Why is it ok for blacks and whites to bee friends, work together, and play together, but dating each other is wrong or not meant to be? Houston3, I already use prozzies, but Im looking for something longer lasting and thats real. Some of you guys got the wrong idea. Im not insecure or only focused on skin colour, or nothing like that. Some ppl like tall women, some like short, some like gothic girls, some like girls with long hair, some ppl like the same sex, but who is anybody to judge anybody's taste in what they want and what they're attracted to. I see women Im attracted to all the time of alot of races, but most of the time it's white women. Once again my question is "How do I get them"?

Old 08-30-2010, 06:05 PM

7,371 posts, read 6,833,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.O. John View Post
The easiest way is spraypaint. Why does colour matter?

Old 08-30-2010, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taigagirl View Post
The easiest way is spraypaint. Why does colour matter?
Very funny. I already said it don't matter, I just find em really hot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto