Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2018, 09:57 AM

1,790 posts, read 1,413,745 times

Advertisements

England - Premier League
September 22

FT Fulham 1 - 1 Watford
FT Burnley 4 - 0 AFC Bournemouth
FT Cardiff City 0 - 5 Manchester City
FT Crystal Palace 0 - 0 Newcastle United
FT Leicester City 3 - 1 Huddersfield Town
FT Liverpool 3 - 0 Southampton
FT Manchester United 1 - 1 Wolverhampton Wanderers
12:30 Brighton & Hove Albion ? - ? Tottenham Hotspur
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2018, 09:58 AM

FT Manchester United 1 - 1 Wolverhampton Wanderers

Will this be the LAST Match for Jose Mourinho at the HELM of ManU ????????

I think so... time will tell

Old 09-23-2018, 07:13 AM

England - Premier League
September 23

Match Underway West Ham United 0 - 0 Chelsea FC
11:00 Arsenal Vs Everton

Old 09-23-2018, 07:18 AM

ManU Vs Wolves

Match summary
------------------

Joao Moutinho’s second-half goal earned Wolverhampton Wanderers a 1-1 draw against Manchester United at Old Trafford.

David De Gea was forced to make three saves in a bright opening for the visitors, denying Raul Jimenez, Ryan Bennett and Willy Boly.

But United led on 18 minutes when Paul Pogba teed up Fred with a wonderful piece of control for the Brazilian to fire in his first Premier League goal.

Wolves levelled on 53 minutes through Moutinho's stunning strike from the edge of the area.

Both sides had chances to snatch a win as Nuno Espirito Santo’s side held on for their first Premier League point at Old Trafford.

The draw takes United up to sixth, while Wolves are a point and four places back.

See: Man Utd report | Wolves report

Next fixtures
Man Utd: 29 Sep v West Ham (A)
Wolves: 29 Sep v Southampton (H)

Old 10-25-2018, 11:31 AM

No one here follows the EPL ?????

Old 10-26-2018, 05:50 PM

5,229 posts, read 4,611,960 times
Sorry, HB.

I don't know about others, but as for myself (as an American) any "soccer/football" I follow has usually only been during the World Cup. Everything else seems to be rather a territorial grab by either European or South American nations for the most part -- at least to me.

However, keep trying, mate...

You never know who might just come in with you and get this E P L thing off the ground, so to speak.

Best wishes!

Old 10-27-2018, 06:18 AM

Cool !!!!!! Thanks for passing by..

Old 10-30-2018, 03:14 PM

14,820 posts, read 12,026,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammocks Bum View Post
No one here follows the EPL ?????
Funnily enough I avoid the 'sports' part of this forum because its full of Americans talking about people I've never heard of 'who IS Tom Brady exactly'???? I use football specific forums for my fix - like most English men I am 'obsessed' with the EPL, c'mon the Chels.

Old 10-30-2018, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Funnily enough I avoid the 'sports' part of this forum because its full of Americans talking about people I've never heard of 'who IS Tom Brady exactly'???? I use football specific forums for my fix - like most English men I am 'obsessed' with the EPL, c'mon the Chels.
Welcomed aboard. I am a chilean born Fan that came to the USA when 16 yrs old, and that was many, many yrs ago, to this day I did learn to follow all the Sports here, but our Futbol has nothing here that ever compares, specially when in the USA there are NO PRO SPORTS LEAGUES OF ANY KIND with Promotions and or Demotions. (The heart of Competition)

It's all politics and People here as gullible as they are (Just look at the Clown Price that runs this Country), believe they are competitive Sports !!!!

Thanks for coming by and visit me often .....

Old 10-31-2018, 05:31 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,026,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammocks Bum View Post
Welcomed aboard. I am a chilean born Fan that came to the USA when 16 yrs old, and that was many, many yrs ago, to this day I did learn to follow all the Sports here, but our Futbol has nothing here that ever compares, specially when in the USA there are NO PRO SPORTS LEAGUES OF ANY KIND with Promotions and or Demotions. (The heart of Competition)

It's all politics and People here as gullible as they are (Just look at the Clown Price that runs this Country), believe they are competitive Sports !!!!

Thanks for coming by and visit me often .....
Football here is of course 'in the blood', I'm afraid I am old enough to remember the days before the Premier League and went on my first trip to Stamford Bridge in 79!! (I was of course a VERY young boy then!). Chelsea were having a tough time in the late 70's to early 80's but as a kid I had to support them, on my estate I grew up on you either supported Palace (nearest club) or Chelsea (nearest of the 'bigger' London clubs) and I was basically told by the 'big' kids to support Chelsea or they would punch my face in!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer