Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2017, 09:04 PM

102,260 posts, read 108,258,157 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGoldenLife View Post
What can you do about that? Nothing. You'll pay your taxes and the powers that be will decide where it goes. It's always been that way and will continue to be that way.

It was awfully convenient for Trump's Corporate Board of Business Leaders to just recently drop out of their talks so he could disband the group, right? Timing is perfect. There was no intent, nor will there be any new attempts to stop US corporations from sending jobs off shore because of the very nature of our capitalist model. Forget it. Don't believe all that hype.

THINK
I think you misunderstood the intent of her post. Jade is one of the thinking-est people on this sub-forum! But you're new, so you don't know her well, yet. We need more emojis, like a sarcasm one, an irony one, etc....

Old 08-20-2017, 04:46 PM

18,813 posts, read 32,592,620 times
I got an email from Senator Diane Feinstein today, with a link to a letter she wrote asking the permit be denied:

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pub...0-CD048CEE1B8D

She's basing her opinion on the Patriot Prayer people inciting hate, etc., on the opinion of the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Who are they?

Where's the data that actually proves the Patriot Prayer people are actually a hate group, etc.? I'm just not finding it, so far. It just seems to me, if this group is as evil as being portrayed, it shouldn't be so hard to find evidence for it.

Old 08-20-2017, 05:14 PM

24,413 posts, read 27,056,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoreSnowForMe View Post
I got an email from Senator Diane Feinstein today, with a link to a letter she wrote asking the permit be denied:

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pub...0-CD048CEE1B8D

She's basing her opinion on the Patriot Prayer people inciting hate, etc., on the opinion of the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Who are they?

Where's the data that actually proves the Patriot Prayer people are actually a hate group, etc.? I'm just not finding it, so far. It just seems to me, if this group is as evil as being portrayed, it shouldn't be so hard to find evidence for it.
The Democrats agenda to stop them from losing power is to make minorities fearful and hateful of Conservatives. They don't focus on issues, they focus on inciting fear and hate.

Old 08-20-2017, 05:37 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,175,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I think you misunderstood the intent of her post. Jade is one of the thinking-est people on this sub-forum! But you're new, so you don't know her well, yet. We need more emojis, like a sarcasm one, an irony one, etc....
Thinking-est? No doubt this assessment is due to mutual alignment in world view not to mention with the bonus virtue signaling.

On the need for more Emojis
I suppose a case for more could be made, but I fear that what passes for discourse will be lowered still more with ever more expressive emojos.

As for supporting the Patriot Prayer march in GGP, I support it. I am not a theist. Despite that fact, I strongly support their right to free speech.

I hope it triggers Antifa and others who cannot listen to anything with which they disagree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland