Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2015, 05:53 AM

4 posts, read 3,284 times

Advertisements

hie guys. don't think that Adventists are that difficult to get along with. just avoid pork on your work mate's diet. most Adventists are vegetarian but 'meat eaters are not regarded as sinners". Sabbath rest begins Friday sunset and ends at Saturday sunset. giving him an afternoon off duty on Friday will be pretty nice as it gives him time for sabbath preparation. Christmas and Easter are not part of a christian requirements. a birthday you can celebrate in Christ but make sure you give a birthday thanks offering to God. the only jewellery accepted is a watch, engagement/wedding ring only to serve their purpose. hope I have helped you enough

Old 02-22-2015, 07:03 PM

1 posts, read 1,316 times
most people who are posting messages dont know adventism at all, a lot of people are quoting inaccurate facts ,all i understand is that from the adventists i know ,they follow the bible, they try to live their lives supported by faith in jesus,they have a incredible love for others,a great health message, great sabbath school lessons where everyone can comment on their own beliefs on the subject,are active in their communities,have a great involvement in the welfare of others{weather or not they are adventists} first to be accepted in other countries for aid work etc,where other churches have to apply for permission adventist church doesnt ,usually they are the first there in a calamity.great schools,great hospitals,the most important thing that i have seen an is the love that streams from each of those who love jesus.i have learnt to put away hatred and replace it with {we are all god creation ,give love and receive it back seven fold,love others as god first loved you}the very message of god be loving unto righteousness.

Old 02-24-2015, 06:54 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,529,474 times
Wow, thank you for answering my post that I originally wrote back in 2008! I no longer need this question answered, and since because I am also getting DM's about this thread, I am going to close it.

I wish each and every one of you all of life's blessings. Thanks again for your responses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.