Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2023, 05:35 PM

529 posts, read 188,678 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscAlaMike View Post
Would you please provide a definition for the word "love" as you have used it here?

The same kind of overwhelming love that Christ had for the people that were crucifying Him at the time. To forgive them even as they were ending His life is a love that is unimaginable and amazing to have!

Old 10-18-2023, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Get out of the Dark Ages mentality and join the modern world any who charge for spiritual things, including the churches demanding tithes, is evil, IMO. Spirituality is free and comes directly from God. It is within all of us but we do not all have the sensitivity to recognize it. It should never have a cost associated with it, period. High Priestess Sarach does not charge for anything far as I can tell.
Thanks Mystic, just to let everyone know: All my services, rituals, time, consultations, travel expenses, and love are completely free. I would never charge anyone for the unconditional love I have for them and more importantly, so they can know how priceless they are to me and to God above!

Old 10-18-2023, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
This is a really good article regarding "Christian" witches:

https://www.christianity.com/wiki/cu...ian-witch.html

I think that article covers it all.
I'm so sorry but that is a terrible article on Christian Witchcraft. It is based on Churches fear and misunderstanding of people who choose to use their spiritual Gifts in honor of God. Valerie Love is only one sect of Christian Witchcraft that is as fragmented as the sub denominations of Christian branches of the world are. Opinions can vary but for me as I engage my craft, I continually ask myself "Am I here to help or harm the people I am helping" Also "Am I using my magic for or against God."

I believe this criterion should be used whether a person is a witch or not in servitude of the people we are blessed to have in our lives and for God as well. The amazing testament I always give to people of all Faiths is that: "There is no shame for a Witch or anyone else for that matter, to say they love God with all their hearts!"

This is my testimony of love I want people to understand as I walk my religious life in addition to the secular life of Witchcraft I am blessed to have.

Unfortunately, the fear and paranoia from organized churches as evidence by the quote from your Christian Witch article.

"Although the church has experienced witchcraft attempting to enter it since its roots."

This is a clear example of false flag propaganda churches have against people like myself, that absolutely have no intention of infiltrating, joining, or manipulating their individual doctrine beliefs regarding God. It is this paranoid delusion that somehow witches are plotting to take over their church that has me baffled the most. of how far their delusions have harmed them.

A very Christian teen girl I used to chat with on a Christian social media site is such a sweet person. She Would clown around the chatroom with her witty humor and vast knowledge of biblical knowledge that was amazing for her age. Despite my being a witch, we became very good friends even though she thought I was going to hell ha-ha! Well one night as I went to bed, my witchcraft intuition told me to get on the internet ASAP. I was tired, but the life of a high priestess witch is a 24-hour commitment lol, so I immediately went on the internet and out of the 40 Christian themed chatrooms I talk on I went straight to Chatroom #13. As soon as I did, Katy's boyfriend excitedly wrote: "SARAH, THANK GOD YOU ARE HERE, I BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU CAN WE PRIVATE CHAT?"

Of course we can my dear. Well in private chat he said that katy was gravely ill. He was so sorry for disturbing me, but he didn't have my private number so in desperation he went to Christian chatroom #13 hoping and praying I would be in this room. He knew I was stubborn as she was that is why he wanted me to talk to her and tell her to go to the ER now, because she said she was going to wait until the morning to go.

As I talked to Katy, she said that she was having great difficulty breathing and it felt like fluid was building up in her lungs, but she wanted to wait until morning to go to the hospital. Yes, she was stubborn, but I am far worse lol, so I told her every supernatural thing that happened up to the point to make her go to the hospital now instead of waiting.

Katy, you know I'm a powerful witch, well let me tell you what happened to me in the last hour. I was extremely tired and went to bed, but suddenly without warning my intuition told me to wake up, get on the internet and go to Christian Chatroom #13 because someone was in grave danger. As soon as I got in the chatroom, your boyfriend frantically said he was looking for me and begged me to talk to you. You know about the people I told you before that were in grave danger that I was able to help. Please don't ignore this Divine message I received about your condition. Go to the hospital now! We need you here with us, if you don't, I'm going to call your boyfriend find out where you live, take a plane and drag you to the hospital myself! Please don't make me do this, we can't afford to lose you!

She reluctantly agreed to go to the hospital with her boyfriend and I didn't hear from her for over 12 hours! Finally thank God, she called me from the hospital room she was admitted at. She said that when she arrived at the ER room that her fluid build up in her lungs was so severe, if she would have waited another 30 minutes to come to the ER, she would have been dead, wow! She was doing ok, but they kept her an additional 24 hours for observation to make sure she was alright before discharging her.

I have been in many of these kinds of situations where I was able to intervene and save a person's life through the grace of God, from the spiritual gifts he gave me to use for His glory! After this incident, Katy thanked me and amazed how I saved her that night, but I had to correct her.

"I didn't save you, God did! I am just a humble servant that loves you so much God knew he had to use me to get you to go to the ER my love! God needs you here with us on this Earth and I am so thankful you are ok."

The moral of the story is that I have Supernatural gifts. I could have used these gifts for my own self-glory, or I can use my gifts for God's glory. I always choose my powers for God's Glory because without Him, my powers mean nothing! There is something else you need to know! The power I seek is not the kind that makes other bow down to me, it is the power of a smile, a gentle touch, and acknowledgement of your beautiful humanity that I am so honored to have in my life. That is the power I seek.

Last edited by High.priestess.Sarah; 10-18-2023 at 08:28 PM..

Old 10-18-2023, 08:09 PM

13,814 posts, read 8,095,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High.priestess.Sarah View Post
The same kind of overwhelming love that Christ had for the people that were crucifying Him at the time. To forgive them even as they were ending His life is a love that is unimaginable and amazing to have!
Thanks for sharing. I agree that sacrificial love is the highest form of love.

Old 10-21-2023, 04:32 AM

14,980 posts, read 9,902,318 times
Witchcraft is not compatible with Christianity, but those who call themselves witches are. To understand this is to embrace the concept of grace. Seek to understand then to be understood.

It's a beautiful thing.

Old 10-28-2023, 05:32 PM

26,107 posts, read 22,301,649 times

"Valerie goes on to say Christian witches can pick up Bibles and tarot cards, pray and cast spells—and many Christian witches go as far as to say that Jesus cast “spells” and “hexes” in his miracles."

It is a very comprehensive article, and thought provoking.

Bottom line remains, even if forbidden by the Bible, well, a lot of things are, and Christians come in a variety of "vocations", etc.

Old 10-28-2023, 07:52 PM

23,283 posts, read 10,585,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
Witchcraft is not compatible with Christianity, but those who call themselves witches are. To understand this is to embrace the concept of grace. Seek to understand then to be understood.

It's a beautiful thing.
That's a nice post Dave

Old 10-28-2023, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

"Valerie goes on to say Christian witches can pick up Bibles and tarot cards, pray and cast spells—and many Christian witches go as far as to say that Jesus cast “spells” and “hexes” in his miracles."

It is a very comprehensive article, and thought provoking.

Bottom line remains, even if forbidden by the Bible, well, a lot of things are, and Christians come in a variety of "vocations", etc.
Thanks for posting my dear I really appreciate your time to comment! I am familiar with Valerie Love; she is one of many different types of branches of Christian Witchcraft.

Old 10-30-2023, 06:31 PM

18,533 posts, read 9,223,516 times
There is no such thing as witchcraft.

Pretty much any modern technology would be considered "witchcraft" by someone living 500 years ago. A glowing screen by which you can instantly communicate with someone 10,000 miles away? Definitely witchcraft!

Old 10-31-2023, 12:31 AM

23,283 posts, read 10,585,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
There is no such thing as witchcraft.

Pretty much any modern technology would be considered "witchcraft" by someone living 500 years ago. A glowing screen by which you can instantly communicate with someone 10,000 miles away? Definitely witchcraft!
Dont be so you, inside you is an individual not you, a dead person who once lived. The question is how to communicate with that spirit which involves teaching you and him a language of symbolism or ever talking to you through broken speach in tv and radio

The trick is relaying a concept to your spirit where he confronts a spirit in somebody else
Else.
Prayer in of itself is not to God to hear, prayer its that your spirit hears it and acts accordingly.

Now some might call this witchcraft, or that praying for a miracle is witchcraft with a person making deals. The problem is is that the sort people were born into it is idiot's. The are like dumb privates in an army and you have to move though the ranks to obtain a spirit with higher authority who hears if a platoon. These types of higher authority have free movement and can convers with anyone under their authority, and it only one in a million that figure this out.

People feel real uneasy when a person recignizes a spirit in some believers who have the keys of the spiritual world, because there are no secrets held from such an individual and if he feels short change like he only has a Sargent Major, he has all the authority to cast out the seargent major to Demand a general, and the an educared General.

It is a spiritual war with ranks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality