Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2023, 11:11 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,480,960 times

Advertisements

Not sure where to put this.
But have any of you died and come back? Please tell me your experience .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2023, 11:20 PM

22,162 posts, read 19,213,038 times
what prompts you to ask?

Old 10-12-2023, 11:53 PM

5,903 posts, read 3,793,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
No. It's just oxygen deprivation, not actually dying. When you're dead, you're dead. I almost died from something one time, but what I experienced was complete darkness, no awareness of anything. It depends on whether or not you are spiritual or religious as to what your mind convinces you of and that something happened but it actually didn't. It's never a close call, you're just dead. End of your story.

I'm an atheist, I truly believe that this life is all we get. Stop worrying about this kind of thing. Enjoy your time on this beautiful planet earth, which is being destroyed by war because humanity has failed. I hate to be the bearer of reality but that's kind of what I do. You'll probably get all kinds of responses. What I said is just one person's opinion so you do you and get what you need out of this thread.

Old 10-13-2023, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
what prompts you to ask?
Nothing special really. But I heard stories and find it interesting. Never met anybody that experienced a near death experience .

Old 10-13-2023, 06:55 AM

88,564 posts, read 84,755,078 times
There is a thread on NDEs in the Christianity subforum. Please note, however, that debating the existence of God is not allowed there as it is in R&S general.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/chri...-agnostic.html

Old 10-13-2023, 09:45 AM

11,090 posts, read 7,149,943 times
There are a number of YouTube sites devoted to NDE's: Shaman Oaks, Next Level Soul, etc. Extremely interesting.

You're probably better off watching those, since they are heavily devoted to them, with the bonus of hearing / viewing the recounted stories.

Old 10-13-2023, 07:43 PM

529 posts, read 182,755 times
Quote:
Yes, I have died and come back and hope what I say can comfort you. I died of heat stroke during an exceptionally hot day during a medical candy stripe event I was participating in for a local hospital I was volunteering at. You have to understand a few things about myself, I am afraid of nothing lol! Even when I knew my body was shutting down and dying, I was thinking cool, goodbye cruel world.

I am a very loving and kind person, but I been through a lot in my young life and was ready to leave your Earth. I'm telling you this because people suggested that my mind was making stuff up because secretly, I wanted to live so I hallucinated my experiences of death to make it appear there is an afterlife. I can assure you that was not the case. I also want to let you know that my experiences were in such detail there was no way I was dreaming, or my mind was playing tricks on me because I'm not that creative to come up with the places I traveled to for over 3 billion years.

I was running all over the place and overheated. As I was looking up at the puffy white cumulus clouds on that faithful day, I remember the last thing I thought of which was strange at the time. Goodbye cruel world, my life is in your hands God. 3 nurses working nearby noticed me wobbling around and ran to me, I don't remember falling down but I was on the ground looking up at the sky as I lay dying with such peace in my mind. I actually felt everything shut down in my body, my kidneys, my eyesight, and my heart stopped beating.

I was so happy, I kept waiting for it to happen, to lose consciousness and blink out of existence, which was weird for me to have Atheist thoughts but that is what I felt at the time and then I died. Oh it felt so good to blink out of existence and cease to exist, but wait?

If I am dead, why am I still able to think and have a consciousness? I not only had a consciousness, I had a super consciousness and I began to experience so many wonderful and strange things happening to me. There is one thing about the after world I'd like to mention and that is that time does not exist, that is why I was only dead for 3 minutes in your world, but was dead for over 3 billion years in the new Realm I was in.

I was never worried about blinking out of existence I was just wondering what was going to happen like a kid in a toy store full of awe and wonder of the world she found herself in. During the first part of my death strange things happened to me. I looked over to my body and I was here on Earth, then I looked away and saw my body in the Spirit Realm. For a brief moment I was at two places at the same time. I was here and there simultaneously!

The next phase of my death was even stranger because I began to dematerialize into infinite number of particles that spread myself all over the Universe and for one brief moment. I was the universe! For one blissful second, I felt the connection to every single living force as I traveled out of our universe to the other side. It was an amazing journey, but I lost my bearings while traveling. Was I flying up or down, maybe I was traveling sideways I really don't know because I had no references what was up, down or a point in space I can reference to and even though I was one person, I seemed to be spread throughout the entire universe at the same time. It seemed I was in this state for a billion years but time is irrelevant in the netherworld so it also seemed I might have only been in this state for a fraction of a second or as fast you can blink your eye. When my particles of matter reassembled instantly back into one person, I found myself in a foyer entrance to Heaven for lack of a better term and then they Came!

12 of the most beautiful Angels I have ever seen that greeted me with such happiness and joy of arriving to their location. They really made me feel loved and special, even though I felt I didn't deserve it and yet it was their loved that changed me forever! They had unconditional love that I never experienced on Earth, and it overwhelmed me with tears of joy to be with them! They identified themselves as the 12 tribes of humanity, whatever that meant? I'm sorry I don't know why they said that to me but I want to be as honest and descriptive as I can so you can see the details of my death experience of hope and love! They were 6 feminine and 6 masculine angels that hugged me and was so worried I was going to freak out because of all the strange things that happened to me before I arrived at their location.

I smiled and hugged them back and told them I am a very strange human that has no fear, and it was ok, because what I experienced was something I was going to treasure for eternity. Even though my travel was totally bizarre and strange, I enjoyed every moment of it because it helped me understand the connection I have with all the life forces of the Universe as I traveled out of Earth. So, I tried to reassure them that there was nothing that frightened me, and I didn't see what I just been through as a bad thing, it was a wonderful experience for me!

Oh, just being with the 12 tribes of humanity really changed me! I never seen love like they had before it was amazing and overwhelming in a good way that helped me understand the priceless value of love! After hugging them and reassuring them I was ok for another billion years or maybe just a blink of an eye's time lol, they suddenly withdrew from me.

I was a little concerned, so I tried to see what they were looking at as someone was approaching them. It was a great loving King coming their way and they all smiled and bowed down to this magnificent King. This royal king was different because I never seen such joy and happiness from the 12 tribes of humanity as they gracefully bowed down to Him! I also want to note that they didn't bow down to Him because they had to, they bowed down because they wanted to, He earned their love and tremendous respect for Him, and it was so amazing to see Royalty have such a beautiful connection with His royal subjects He truly loved and loved Him wow! I was so happy that my new family of humanity was going to be able to see their King but imagine my surprise when this mighty King came directly to me and smiled.

He was within an inch of my face, and He was so happy to see me and yet sad too. He jokingly said "Sarah, you're not supposed to be here!" as he hugged me, he continued on, after making His judgement of what He had to do with me. "I have to take you back to the living so that you can finish living the full life you need to live before returning back!" I was star struck and so thankful for meeting this kind King, so I was pretty speechless during our conversation, but He sensed my concerns and added "Don't worry if people of Earth love me or reject me, just show them the tremendous love I, and my royal subjects have shown you while you were here that is all I ask of you!"

Imagine an incredible King that didn't expect me to save the world or go on an impossible mission to right some wrong. All He wanted me to do was to show love to the people I meet and give them hope that there is a King and a place to come home to when it is their time to leave Earth. The theme I got from this whole experience was that God had 4 elements to remember about. Home, family, Love, Divinity. When it is my time to return to this amazing place I am going Home, to family that loves me unconditionally, and ruled by a Divine Creator and God that is the most inspiring perfection of Light I have ever seen! This is what I got from my death experience!

I didn't want to leave Heaven, but I understood why I had to come back, and it was the best decision for me to return, because it gave me a chance to see the cruel world, I thought I was from, into a place of Love, because God is always watching over us. When it is my time to leave your Earth, I'm not walking away, I'm running ha-ha! Because when my time on Earth is over, it will be time for me to cross over back home where I belong! Thanks for allowing me to share my story with you, glass_of_merlot. Love you dear!

Old 10-21-2023, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by High.priestess.Sarah View Post
Yes, I have died and come back and hope what I say can comfort you. I died of heat stroke during an exceptionally hot day during a medical candy stripe event I was participating in for a local hospital I was volunteering at. You have to understand a few things about myself, I am afraid of nothing lol! Even when I knew my body was shutting down and dying, I was thinking cool, goodbye cruel world.

I am a very loving and kind person, but I been through a lot in my young life and was ready to leave your Earth. I'm telling you this because people suggested that my mind was making stuff up because secretly, I wanted to live so I hallucinated my experiences of death to make it appear there is an afterlife. I can assure you that was not the case. I also want to let you know that my experiences were in such detail there was no way I was dreaming, or my mind was playing tricks on me because I'm not that creative to come up with the places I traveled to for over 3 billion years.

I was running all over the place and overheated. As I was looking up at the puffy white cumulus clouds on that faithful day, I remember the last thing I thought of which was strange at the time. Goodbye cruel world, my life is in your hands God. 3 nurses working nearby noticed me wobbling around and ran to me, I don't remember falling down but I was on the ground looking up at the sky as I lay dying with such peace in my mind. I actually felt everything shut down in my body, my kidneys, my eyesight, and my heart stopped beating.

I was so happy, I kept waiting for it to happen, to lose consciousness and blink out of existence, which was weird for me to have Atheist thoughts but that is what I felt at the time and then I died. Oh it felt so good to blink out of existence and cease to exist, but wait?

If I am dead, why am I still able to think and have a consciousness? I not only had a consciousness, I had a super consciousness and I began to experience so many wonderful and strange things happening to me. There is one thing about the after world I'd like to mention and that is that time does not exist, that is why I was only dead for 3 minutes in your world, but was dead for over 3 billion years in the new Realm I was in.

I was never worried about blinking out of existence I was just wondering what was going to happen like a kid in a toy store full of awe and wonder of the world she found herself in. During the first part of my death strange things happened to me. I looked over to my body and I was here on Earth, then I looked away and saw my body in the Spirit Realm. For a brief moment I was at two places at the same time. I was here and there simultaneously!

The next phase of my death was even stranger because I began to dematerialize into infinite number of particles that spread myself all over the Universe and for one brief moment. I was the universe! For one blissful second, I felt the connection to every single living force as I traveled out of our universe to the other side. It was an amazing journey, but I lost my bearings while traveling. Was I flying up or down, maybe I was traveling sideways I really don't know because I had no references what was up, down or a point in space I can reference to and even though I was one person, I seemed to be spread throughout the entire universe at the same time. It seemed I was in this state for a billion years but time is irrelevant in the netherworld so it also seemed I might have only been in this state for a fraction of a second or as fast you can blink your eye. When my particles of matter reassembled instantly back into one person, I found myself in a foyer entrance to Heaven for lack of a better term and then they Came!

12 of the most beautiful Angels I have ever seen that greeted me with such happiness and joy of arriving to their location. They really made me feel loved and special, even though I felt I didn't deserve it and yet it was their loved that changed me forever! They had unconditional love that I never experienced on Earth, and it overwhelmed me with tears of joy to be with them! They identified themselves as the 12 tribes of humanity, whatever that meant? I'm sorry I don't know why they said that to me but I want to be as honest and descriptive as I can so you can see the details of my death experience of hope and love! They were 6 feminine and 6 masculine angels that hugged me and was so worried I was going to freak out because of all the strange things that happened to me before I arrived at their location.

I smiled and hugged them back and told them I am a very strange human that has no fear, and it was ok, because what I experienced was something I was going to treasure for eternity. Even though my travel was totally bizarre and strange, I enjoyed every moment of it because it helped me understand the connection I have with all the life forces of the Universe as I traveled out of Earth. So, I tried to reassure them that there was nothing that frightened me, and I didn't see what I just been through as a bad thing, it was a wonderful experience for me!

Oh, just being with the 12 tribes of humanity really changed me! I never seen love like they had before it was amazing and overwhelming in a good way that helped me understand the priceless value of love! After hugging them and reassuring them I was ok for another billion years or maybe just a blink of an eye's time lol, they suddenly withdrew from me.

I was a little concerned, so I tried to see what they were looking at as someone was approaching them. It was a great loving King coming their way and they all smiled and bowed down to this magnificent King. This royal king was different because I never seen such joy and happiness from the 12 tribes of humanity as they gracefully bowed down to Him! I also want to note that they didn't bow down to Him because they had to, they bowed down because they wanted to, He earned their love and tremendous respect for Him, and it was so amazing to see Royalty have such a beautiful connection with His royal subjects He truly loved and loved Him wow! I was so happy that my new family of humanity was going to be able to see their King but imagine my surprise when this mighty King came directly to me and smiled.

He was within an inch of my face, and He was so happy to see me and yet sad too. He jokingly said "Sarah, you're not supposed to be here!" as he hugged me, he continued on, after making His judgement of what He had to do with me. "I have to take you back to the living so that you can finish living the full life you need to live before returning back!" I was star struck and so thankful for meeting this kind King, so I was pretty speechless during our conversation, but He sensed my concerns and added "Don't worry if people of Earth love me or reject me, just show them the tremendous love I, and my royal subjects have shown you while you were here that is all I ask of you!"

Imagine an incredible King that didn't expect me to save the world or go on an impossible mission to right some wrong. All He wanted me to do was to show love to the people I meet and give them hope that there is a King and a place to come home to when it is their time to leave Earth. The theme I got from this whole experience was that God had 4 elements to remember about. Home, family, Love, Divinity. When it is my time to return to this amazing place I am going Home, to family that loves me unconditionally, and ruled by a Divine Creator and God that is the most inspiring perfection of Light I have ever seen! This is what I got from my death experience!

I didn't want to leave Heaven, but I understood why I had to come back, and it was the best decision for me to return, because it gave me a chance to see the cruel world, I thought I was from, into a place of Love, because God is always watching over us. When it is my time to leave your Earth, I'm not walking away, I'm running ha-ha! Because when my time on Earth is over, it will be time for me to cross over back home where I belong! Thanks for allowing me to share my story with you, glass_of_merlot. Love you dear!
That's absolutely amazing . I have heard similar stories but still different.
Do you think everyone experience the same thing as you or do you think it all depends on how they lived their life on earth?

Old 10-23-2023, 06:20 AM

529 posts, read 182,755 times
Quote:
That's absolutely amazing . I have heard similar stories but still different.
Do you think everyone experience the same thing as you or do you think it all depends on how they lived their life on earth?
I think ever personal death is a little bit different, but there also seems to be a common theme for most people. A calming peace, no fear, surrounded by incredible love from Angels or family that love them, a sense of belonging like they found their way back home, most want to stay, a few may want to come back. I don't know if everyone sees a Divine figure to greet them, I did, but I don't know if that is common? I heard some people don't leave the hospital or scene of death when they die, but usually do see themselves floating near their body.

In case you haven't realized it by now lol, I'm not the safest person in the world for I have died twice in my lifetime already. The first time I died was when I was 5 years old, the second time I was 20. The only reason I'm telling you this is that I understand that there are some people that thought they went to hell, or some terrible place. The common them with these experiences is that they are afraid of their surroundings, and always seem to be chased by monsters, demons, or things that frighten them.

That happened to me at 5 years old. When I died in the dentist chair because they gave me too much laughing gas and not enough air (rolling eyes lol) I remember floating just above the dentist chair and looking down and seeing my sleeping or dead body below. Well, I got scared and tried to get back to my body but then some dark figures started chasing me and I ran away from my body, and they kept trying to catch me. There were a lot of them chasing me, maybe 12. Well, when they caught me, these things grabbed me and forced me back in my body. I was kicking and screaming and then found myself back in my body where I was still unconscious, but I did hear the dentist say to my mother. "She's under deep Anesthetics and we are not able to awaken her, but I wouldn't be too concern, some kids are sensitive to this procedure, so take her home and if she doesn't wake up in about an hour, take her to the ER room.

Wow! I must have been a bad girl to go to hell at 5 years old ha-ha! What exactly did I do from such a young age to get there? Um, I know because I was a young witch ha-ha, you know I'm only teasing, right? Anyway, to this day I think that dentist said that so that he wouldn't be sued for killing me in his office lol. I mean if I died at home, it would be my parent's word against his right? Anyway, ha-ha, I'm not a cynic and this is not the reason for the story, I thought I'd just give a fun side comment of a scary situation I was in at the time, but the amazing thing did occur to me later on in life was that:

I died again at 20 years old! What kind of luck do I have ugh! Well, the second time I died I had the very beautiful and pleasant experience I just talked about in this thread, but here is the mind-blowing revelation I had after I came back from my second death experience, and I hope it can bring people to comfort! In my first death experience there were about 12 demons chasing after me, in my second death experience there were 12 Angels greeting me and they said something strange as they approached me with tremendous love! "Please don't freak out you are among family now and we love you!" At the time of my second death, I thought they were concerned that I was going to freak out because I traveled so far from Earth to this place, but when I came back to life and thought about it, I was wondering if they were talking about the first time I died, because I was in a blind panic trying to run away from the monsters!

Maybe that first experience wasn't hell. Maybe it was influenced by the fact I was a 5-year-old kid and any stranger I don't know would be considered a monster or demon. You the things we were taught in school, Stranger Danger ha-ha! I think those 12 demons were the same Angels I saw in my second death, but as a kid I saw them as demons because I was too little to understand what was happening to me and these strangers came up to me that frightened me.

I'm glad I died both times and had 2 very different experiences because it really legitimized my two experiences with death. I think the last thoughts on our mind can influence our first few minutes of after life experiences we have on the other side, that's why most people have good experiences while others have bad. For the ones that have had bad experiences, may I suggest that death is a very overwhelming and dramatic change you have to go through and if you have fear, it can influence you to believe that your experiences are frightful, but if you find yourself in the same situation, may I suggest that you calm yourself down and look at your surroundings first. I can't guarantee these things are not some kind of evil entities, but if your mind is in a state of panic, it can influence your judgement. So please, think of love and family if you are ever in this situation again.

Well, I can't prove any of my 2 death experiences were real, I could have imagined it all, but I did hear 3 nurses say they couldn't find a pulse on me after I left them when I returned back around 3 minutes later "She has no pulse, we can't get a pulse!!! Oh, wait a minute she has a pulse now; she's coming back to us" I remember hearing one of the nurses saying that to her colleagues as I came back to Earth. Regardless, if this death experience was real or not, I would be willing to gamble my life on it and know when I die my last thoughts are going to be about Heaven, and finally getting to go home!

Old 10-24-2023, 10:56 AM

12 posts, read 3,085 times
Quote:
Yes, I was resurrected for a purpose. A bit like the movie Constantine by Keanu Reeves. That's before I died and was converted. I had a strange feeling about the movie to think that what happens if I meet with both God and the devil.

That truly happened. I died. Then was resurrected. After back to this reality, I met Satan face to face around 45 minutes, under the witness of 4 doctors, other nurses and patients. They don't see what I see though, they are however all scared including the 4 doctors. I would quote here from them.

A female doctor, apparently a non-believer. After repeatedly tested with different methods, she said,

"Strange enough, he's completely conscious and normal".

Another male doctor who apparently is a believer, said to yet another female doctor,

"Don't say that this not true, when you are put to his status you may see the same thing".

Approval was from all the 4 doctors, with the 4th one apparently in a panic. I told him that, "I died. The Lord saved me. I am now in a numbness that I can't feel my skin and muscles." He's even more scared after hearing what I said. My feeling back then is like under the effect of anesthesia before your dentist trying to remove your teeth. My whole body is with that kind of numb feeling.

Approval was given a fellow Christian. I attended a church right after leaving the hospital which I stayed for a week. Then it's like two week after the event, I met with this female Christian. She's in the same church and it happened she lives nearby my home that we took the bus together after a church gathering. During a chat, I told her that I had an NDE and met the devil afterward. She replied right away to say that, "yes, I met with this devil too in a surgery.". Then I was truly scared when she mentioned an apparent characteristic of Satan which I never told her.

Approval from God. I believe that God confirmed my experience through the mouth of this Christian lady. We both encountered the devil sharing the same characteristics. It's been 18 years now and I have not yet met a third person who had an encounter and can name Satan's characteristics like that. I met with this lady in two weeks after the event but not another person in the next 18 years.

God's approval is now deepened. I met this Satan face to face for 45 minutes in this reality, I have the privilege to burst Satan's lie which fooled the whole mankind. Satan may have more lies to come though, I can point out the biggest one so far, which fooled all mankind (those who are perishing),

2 Corinthians 4:4
In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

This refers to the same thing at this point, but spoken from the perspective of God's absolute sovereignty,

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion, leading them to believe what is false,
so that all who have not believed the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness will be condemned.

Both verses refer to the same delusion and lie at this stage. I have the privilege to point it out for human kind. I believe that this is one of the many missions given by the supernatural experience.

It's a little more than a month after the event, I met with our Lord Jesus in a supernatural manner, with a verse given supernaturally as well. He knew beforehand that I demand proof, I was quite a skeptic atheist back then and considered myself an extremely logical person. So He allows me to ask Him questions, that is, for Him to 'prove' that He's really God the Son. They are random questions as I don't really know what to ask. However He surprised me. As for the first 3 questions, He answered with a single same exact answer. Come on, they random questions how can someone provide a single answer for 3 random questions.

As for the second set of 3 questions, somehow He provided the answers beforehand. It's like He provides the answer first, then it's my turn to ask each question. I don't know How He did, I guess He showed me that His foreknowledge and what predestination could mean. To me then, He's God no doubt.

Somehow (I don't really know why so), by chance another Christian provides a chance for me to send him both the questions and answers back then. Guess he serves as the witness for what I said. I speculate that everything needs a witness somehow. This guy is not a nobody, he's an admin (or owner, which I can't tell) of a sized Christian forums.

The verse given in a supernatural manner is,

Isaiah 6:9
And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.

That's another good summary of the missions I am given. Now I can see what the 7 billion humans on earth won't be able to see.

And by yet another chance, I told the story (the miraculous part) to yet another lady.

Last edited by MacTechnicka; 10-24-2023 at 11:26 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality