Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Leonardo Da Vinci Paint The Colored Version Of The Salvator Mundi?
Yes 1 25.00%
No 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2023, 08:11 PM

23,275 posts, read 10,579,123 times

Advertisements

If anyone sees Jesus on the pole in his crown and all his colors, and you see the man pearing out the bars of a prison window shaped like an eye, by Jesus left shoulder, notice its black and white.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2023, 08:30 PM

Is John's pointing finger the tower of Babel?

Is the finger distorted to display a winding path to the top?

Old 05-14-2023, 03:37 AM

Red is body, green is soul.

Previously I made the claim that Jesus is the virgin, he is the baby, and he is the serpent. I say this because of the serpent on the head, and the only soul who can where a serpent as a head covering is Jesus but only if the serpent represents one part of what Jesus is in body, soul, and spirit, making him the covering itself

Look under the bottum of Jesus and it looks to be like 2 rings with a 2 by 4 running through the rings that you would see used as a locked door, look across looking at common door design.

To the very left side of the garment where it is a peachy brown color, it looks like a big tall square A, it looks as if it has corners, and that the woman is using her thumb to make a corner and when one looks and thinks of it for a while, it is funny.

I am going to say what is happening in this pictura as hard as it is to believe.

In the babies left hand there is an image in green, and the green carries down to the opened left arm sleeve of the virgin.

In the left hand is a bird just as the bird is always on the left symbolising spirit brought down from heaven. Because it is green, it is his own soul, and the bird is sitting there laying eggs that roll down into the opened sleeve which is an opened door nobody can shut because Jesus uses his feet as locks.

The eggs roll down and into the dooway of the virgin, and through this the virgin produces milk, the baby drinks, an egg falls, produces milk feeding a baby from its own source.

Also to the bottum left in the darkness are faces put there to look at it so you look at it. I cover up the bright colors to see in the darkness better.

Where in Jerusalem is there a door that no man can open ir shut except 5he Messiah?

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-19-2024 at 02:45 AM..

Old 05-14-2023, 04:16 AM

If you have read and studied Da Vinci's Serpents and you see half the stuff I do and you find it fun, please send me a friend request and in a few days if enough people are interested I will Dm the group so that i can say things more clearly and talk about Bacchus and other things I find hard to communicate on here.

Lord knows I only have a few friends.

Old 05-14-2023, 05:14 AM

Dang Da Vinci, why O why do you want to make my head explode?

Anybody?

Bueller?
Bueller?

Old 05-14-2023, 05:48 AM

Look in the water, on the right side of the water where the water is shaded, find the eyes and faces, if you see signs like that, its usually always wanting you to look closer.

In the wilderness in the place of brooms sits a dejected man under his juniper tree about to just give up, then an angel comes to his aid, makes him a cake and served him drink.

The juniper is not only used for brooms, it was used for torches and shade.

Old 05-14-2023, 06:18 AM

The bush is sideways for a reason, it wants you to flip it side ways to see whats under it, again, look for eyes, noses, faces, legs, hands and such.

Old 05-14-2023, 05:40 PM

The experts always knew the left side is male and the right side is female, in a previous post I said that path in the road displayed female and the waters are Mona's and Jesus is seen crossing the waters to be born a son of Eve, now look at the left side of Mona's head, the male side.

I dont think there was any doubt in Da Vinci's mind or any of his peers that the world would see Mona as Da Vinci's crowning glory, and if so, the shoulder is the glory of this painting.

I believe that I have shown just how important a shoulder is, and Da Vinci gives us Mon'as left shoulder which is just pure magic. When you zoom in, find a face, find a black and white face in a square.

I think I have shown many secret caverns, doorways, holes or whatever that open up, besides the doors and pits we keep finding in each painting in repitition, we keep seeing how much information is relayed through a shoulder being presented.

Having said that, one would think that above all the other illisions, all the other fun pieces of symbolism, Mona's shoulder has to be the most important illusion of symbolism of all Da Vinci's paintings.

I am going to come back to this, I just wanted to place a seed in the heads of anyone following to let them look and consider for a while, afterall, that is the fun of it.

If you will, keep in mind that Mona is humanity, and that it is my good opinion that Mona is also Judas painted as a woman, and when I say Judas, I mean that Judas has always represented a Judas within us all, that just like Cain, Ishmael, and Esau, Judas represents the flesh of a person, but not only that, his intestines had to be displayed because he was used to fulfill laws of the sacrifice just like John had to have his head cut off and it also had to be viewed for its intent and put in its place.

The intestines also have to be taken out, put in their place to be viewed, consider that Da Vinci has done just that.

The point I am getting at is that there is a whole lot going on in Mona's shoulder and for those looking, keep what I have said in mind, that Mona may just be a representaion of mankind, and used to show us our worst halves in symbolising Judas.

The most important Da Vinci there is, if Da Vinci was telling a story building up to a shocking end, its in that shoulder.

Old 05-14-2023, 05:51 PM

Better pic for looking at the shoulder, see all the blurr, see all the squares?

Let your eyes relax.

Old 05-14-2023, 06:06 PM

Find the other faces to the left of the shoulder and look at what they are looking at, Da Vinci is a master of illusions, the gold of the left arm are golden palaces but broaden out your eyes to see a bird.

We keep seeing birds on the left side because it represents the spirit from heaven, see the hummingbird?

While we see a dove bring spirit to Jesus, and Da Vinci's snake eating stork bringing spirit amongst others, now we see a hummingbird, but the hummingbird only wants sweets, he's not bringing a new spirit but rather chasing desire.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 05-14-2023 at 06:15 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality