Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2023, 09:21 PM

50,796 posts, read 24,297,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Translation: I have no answer so just deny the relevance of the question.

Scientists obviously had to do experiments to figure out that the atmosphere contains nitrogen, oxygen, argon, CO2, water vapor, etc.

There was no religion in that question.

The answer is obvious.
Tossing in a bunch of science words doesn't make your perspective realistic.

Old 04-01-2023, 09:43 PM

45,581 posts, read 27,172,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Tossing in a bunch of science words doesn't make your perspective realistic.
You have nothing but denials when presented with the proper information.

No worries from me...

Old 04-01-2023, 10:15 PM

15,864 posts, read 6,320,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
yes, when necessary

any comment on the actual content of my prior two posts
When talking to Christians I quote the Bible as it is THEIR recognized authority. Why have you failed to take the Bible's advice on this?

1 Corinthians 9;21

…20To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), to win those under the law. 21To those without the law I became like one without the law (though I am not outside the law of God but am under the law of Christ), to win those without the law. 22To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some.…

Old 04-02-2023, 02:45 AM

551 posts, read 190,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
When talking to Christians I quote the Bible as it is THEIR recognized authority. Why have you failed to take the Bible's advice on this?

1 Corinthians 9;21

…20To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), to win those under the law. 21To those without the law I became like one without the law (though I am not outside the law of God but am under the law of Christ), to win those without the law. 22To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some.…
Sounds like something a non-dualist might say, as in at the deepest core of existence there is no separation.

Old 04-02-2023, 04:02 AM

16,671 posts, read 15,665,596 times
This thread has drifted so far from the Original Topic that it has become unrecognizable. Whatever there was to say about the question asked has obviously been said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality