Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2022, 09:40 AM

10,531 posts, read 6,164,567 times

Advertisements

Isn't 'Commitment to America' just another way of saying 'Make America Great Again' without having such lofty undertones? I only saw America becoming divided during Voldemorts reign. Thankfully I can't see anything being worse than those 4 years.
Anyway, we have kindhearted and upstanding Christian member of the community Marjory Taylor Greene who is going to lead us all to go back to 1787 so that we can be led by White Christian men again (hasn't changed all that much, let's be honest).

https://boingboing.net/2022/09/19/ma...and-state.html

Old 09-26-2022, 10:13 AM

29,548 posts, read 9,716,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Isn't 'Commitment to America' just another way of saying 'Make America Great Again' without having such lofty undertones? I only saw America becoming divided during Voldemorts reign. Thankfully I can't see anything being worse than those 4 years.
Anyway, we have kindhearted and upstanding Christian member of the community Marjory Taylor Greene who is going to lead us all to go back to 1787 so that we can be led by White Christian men again (hasn't changed all that much, let's be honest).

Just what I was thinking! Seems to me, MAGA was about as well defined as the new GOP Commitment to America, but now looking back it appears that making America great again was to reverse Roe V Wade, demonize immigrants, build a wall and run the White House like a Trump resort with a huge revolving door.

BTW, I see this morning that I accidentally started this thread in the R&S forum yesterday instead of the P&OC forum. Oops. Can a political topic like this stay in the R&S forum? I guess so. Perhaps because of how much religion is part of politics in America still today...

Old 09-26-2022, 10:19 AM

50,809 posts, read 24,310,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post

She doesn't realize she's not a man.

Old 09-26-2022, 10:31 AM

16,673 posts, read 15,668,595 times
Thread closed. You are discussing politicians instead of Religion or Spirituality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.