Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2019, 04:23 PM

1,378 posts, read 393,078 times

Advertisements

God has demonstrated His Supreme Science to me for years. Basically by manipulating the wavelength of the universal energy God controls all time & space & everyone in it. Our science knows matter is really only energy. But it seems solid only because we are on the same wavelength as it is. Once science learns to control the wavelength of the energy that the illusion of matter is made from then it becomes freed from all time & space & can travel to anywhere in the universe, & anywhere in time, in an instant.

That's God's science & God has walked me through it & made me walk in parallel earths as a doppelgänger, to show me how easy it is to manipulate the wavelength of the universe including earth. Often I would get stuck inside the concrete of walls & floors as I was travelling between different wavelengths of the universal energy.

The Universe is a spectrum of light energy inside water, similar to sunlight streaming through water. We live in the light energy as energy beings without knowing we are surrounded by water. The Bible states on the first page that God created the universe (firmament) under water, & water remained above the firmament when He was finished. That is basically saying that the universe is under water.
The Vedas also say that the universe is created under water. Millions of people report the angels of God taking them to live underwater in magnificent crystal cities etc. One of the main things the angels teach people is that we are all under water to the angels, at all times. We think we are on dry land because we are living in dry Light energy, in bodies made from that light energy, but we are actually made from light that is under water. And that light has many levels like the rainbow, & each level is a parallel universe with completely different dimensions of time & space etc.

Religion gives a simplified dumbed down version of God because people could not understand science in the old days. Everything God did was magical to them. So religion is like a children's story compared to the scientific facts about God & God's Powers. And it is easily refuted by anyone who wants to be negative.

It's like the concept that people can either see a glass as being half full or half empty, depending on how positive or negative their mind is. If you look at religion with a positive mind you can see a great deal of joy & goodness in it, or if you look at it with a negative mind you can see much grief & badness coming from it.

So it is all up to you to be positive or negative when looking at religions.
This thread is a negative way of looking at religion. That is all.

So. When our science learns to control the wavelength of the Light that the material universe is made from, then it will be on the level of God's Supreme Science & will discover that God is a real person of infinite love & goodness who has Angels (workers) everywhere, including right beside you all right now.

That is the scientific facts about reality that cannot be changed. Take it or leave it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2019, 05:31 PM

1,402 posts, read 477,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
Interesting.

So "faith" is a notion that goes beyond common human awareness.

Exactly what is "common human awareness"?
LearnMe can explain what he intended, but I took that to mean that universal truths about our natural world can be experienced and understood in roughly the same way by everyone. Whereas religious beliefs and supernatural phenomena are experienced differently by everyone.... which is how you end up with 1000s of religions and (I would argue) millions or billions of concepts about god(s).

Quote:
How about Atheism? Are we saying believing in Atheism is stemmed from "Common human awareness"?
I didn't know you "believed in atheism," so much as not believed in theism.

Quote:
If Yes, then there are 500 million Atheists/Agnostics in comparison to about 6 BILLION people who have some sort of faith.

Looks like having "Faith" is a more "common human awareness" among humans rather than "Atheism", no?
Appeals to number of believers (argumentum ad populum) is not a very solid argument. At one time, large numbers believed the sun revolved around the earth, the earth was flat, and bloodletting was effective medical treatment. Presumably you have now rejected those beliefs held by so many?

Old 09-11-2019, 08:49 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,086,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeelaMonster View Post
LearnMe can explain what he intended, but I took that to mean that universal truths about our natural world can be experienced and understood in roughly the same way by everyone. Whereas religious beliefs and supernatural phenomena are experienced differently by everyone.... which is how you end up with 1000s of religions and (I would argue) millions or billions of concepts about god(s).

I didn't know you "believed in atheism," so much as not believed in theism.

Appeals to number of believers (argumentum ad populum) is not a very solid argument. At one time, large numbers believed the sun revolved around the earth, the earth was flat, and bloodletting was effective medical treatment. Presumably you have now rejected those beliefs held by so many?
I think you didn’t answer it clearly.

Unlike having “Faith in God”, does “Atheism” come from “common human awareness”?

Old 09-11-2019, 11:08 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
My fellow brethren, pay no attention, there are only 9 truths.

Old 09-11-2019, 11:20 PM

50,087 posts, read 20,712,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
My fellow brethren, pay no attention, there are only 9 truths.
Incorrect. There is only one truth: What actually exists. All the rest is question and answer to try to found out what it is. Faith is not a valid way of doing that.

Quote:
I think you didn’t answer it clearly.

Unlike having “Faith in God”, does “Atheism” come from “common human awareness”?
Sometimes it does. "I see no god." In which case it is up to those who do believe in a god to give that doubter reasons to elieve in it, too. This is what apologetics are all about.

And that is where reasoned argument and evidence comes in. And that is the basis of an atheism that has been thought through. Which is the kind you'll be dealing with here, not the 'commonsense' type of disbelief.

Old 09-11-2019, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
Incorrect. There is only one truth: What actually exists. All the rest is question and answer to try to found out what it is. Faith is not a valid way of doing that.

Sometimes it does. "I see no god." In which case it is up to those who do believe in a god to give that doubter reasons to elieve in it, too. This is what apologetics are all about.

And that is where reasoned argument and evidence comes in. And that is the basis of an atheism that has been thought through. Which is the kind you'll be dealing with here, not the 'commonsense' type of disbelief.
Clearly brethren, you obviously do not know the 9 truths.

Old 09-11-2019, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Clearly brethren, you obviously do not know the 9 truths.
I don't need to; I only need to know that the theist claim is that 'nobody knows anything 100%' (except through Faith). This -aside from faith - is a sound claim, though of course not 100% reliable. e.g One of the many faith claims could be 100% true.

All this is a sliding scale of validation through evidence and reason. And this is why Faith -claims fail at the outset as they are based on Faith, not reason.

Old 09-11-2019, 11:39 PM

Clearly brethren, the great prophet,'' Learn me,'' he brought us the 9 truths to live by just last month, a new religion, and now he has become an apostate, but I will carry on the truth of the 9 truths.

Old 09-11-2019, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Clearly brethren, the great prophet,'' Learn me,'' he brought us the 9 truths to live by just last month, a new religion, and now he has become an apostate, but I will carry on the truth of the 9 truths.
As is often the case, leave the Believers to denounce each others' beliefs, and it makes the Atheists' job easy.

Old 09-12-2019, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
As is often the case, leave the Believers to denounce each others' beliefs, and it makes the Atheists' job easy.
You mean real Atheists, you are not a true Atheist, other Atheists have told me so.

You are not a true believer in Atheism.

I know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality