Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2013, 12:56 PM

18,250 posts, read 16,917,013 times

Advertisements

I drop by to her website, Bible Prophecy Corner, The Forever-Family occasionally but it's disappeared. I checked obituaries but I cannot find one, so it's like she gave up her website. She's very old maybe 85 or so and her beloved husband, Ed passed away two years ago. She claimed very forcefully in many of her blogs Pro/Con that he visited her four months after he passed away in a spiritual body dressed in a suit; that she could clearly see him and that he spoke with her. This is unusual for a fundamentalist to be breaking with traditional dogma like this. I believe her, however because I have read hundreds of accounts from former fundamentalists who have given up fundamentalism on account of similar experiences.

Anybody have any current info on her condition?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2017, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
I drop by to her website, Bible Prophecy Corner, The Forever-Family occasionally but it's disappeared. I checked obituaries but I cannot find one, so it's like she gave up her website. She's very old maybe 85 or so and her beloved husband, Ed passed away two years ago. She claimed very forcefully in many of her blogs Pro/Con that he visited her four months after he passed away in a spiritual body dressed in a suit; that she could clearly see him and that he spoke with her. This is unusual for a fundamentalist to be breaking with traditional dogma like this. I believe her, however because I have read hundreds of accounts from former fundamentalists who have given up fundamentalism on account of similar experiences.

Anybody have any current info on her condition?
I was searching for an obituary of Marilyn J Agee and I stumbled onto this old thread which CD encouraged me to repost and update. Because I noticed that her Pro and Con Q&A has not been touched since June. This is very uncharacteristic of her to go so long without posting something especially in light of the current hysteria over the predicted Sept 23 Planet X Niburu striking earth and destroying it and the attending rapture of the saints out of here right before that.

Does anyone know if she is alive and well or if she passed? If she passed then she is reunited with her beloved husband Ed who passed about 10 years ago.

Old 10-09-2017, 11:26 PM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times
I really liked her book, I thought it was real exciting when I found it. I didn't agree with everything but there was some interesting things.

Old 10-10-2017, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I really liked her book, I thought it was real exciting when I found it. I didn't agree with everything but there was some interesting things.
Yes, at the time 1998 i thought it was exciting too when I believed all that prophecy malarkey. But do you know if she's still alive. She's very old now pushing 90 and may be Alzheimered or something.

Old 10-10-2017, 11:56 AM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times
Don't know.

Old 12-13-2020, 05:53 PM

1 posts, read 1,703 times
Does anyone have her material on there being a prior creation? Lost mine and am looking to replace it.

Old 12-15-2020, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary.snider View Post
Does anyone have her material on there being a prior creation? Lost mine and am looking to replace it.

You're not likely to find it, gary. She wrote three books, the notorious Exit: 2007 about a 1998 rapture, Heaven: A Butter and Honey Star and a 3rd which I cannot recall but it had nothing to do with a prior creation. What you seek was probably on the Pro and Con pages on her Bible Prophecy Corner website in which she answered questions written in to her. There were like 2000 pages as I recall. Those are all gone now, up in cyberheaven likely with her. She'd be past 100 now and wasn't in good health when her website was up 15 years ago. I don't think she ever recovered from losing Ed and the rapture never coming. Sorry to have to tell you but 99.9999% certainty you'll never get hold of it.

Old 12-15-2020, 09:39 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,017,904 times
Who? Never heard of her. Is she like Harold Camping, making false prophecies?

Old 12-15-2020, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Who? Never heard of her. Is she like Harold Camping, making false prophecies?

Yes. She predicted a 1998 and then a 1999 rapture before defaulting to "The rapture will come in the next few years and then the Tribulation."

Still seems to be up although her Q/A ended in 2002

https://geocities.restorativland.org...s/Cyprus/5341/

Old 12-15-2020, 12:24 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,017,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Yes. She predicted 1998 and then 1999 rapture before she defaulting to "The rapture will come in the next few years and then the Tribulation."

Still seems to be up although her Q/A ended in 2002

https://geocities.restorativland.org...s/Cyprus/5341/
So you call her an "expert"? Really? What's it take for me to create a geocities page and be called an expert by you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality