Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 04:56 AM

4,437 posts, read 4,868,630 times

Advertisements

The hype of such prophecies are not made by most Christians, only those that can't wait to start another war in the Middle East.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2013, 05:35 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,023,019 times
There are only one New Testament Scripture from Revelation 16 Were Judgment comes and the Kings of the East and the River Euphrates Kingdoms and Armageddon battle Which is in Israel will happen, as Israel return to the land would be an attractant for war , as the devil hates God ..... Then there were Preachers and prophets who predicted Israel return from the 1800s , Like Charles H Spurgeon who had a working faith of Israel return and would preach on His predictions from God , and there were other preachers who the Lord Jesus inspired His children to build a faith for Israel return ....

Old 03-30-2013, 05:03 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,595,058 times
In the Apocalypse of John (Revelations)
Jesus says false Jews would take over Judea
in the last days. Twice He says it. It has happened.
Modern "Israel" is also the barren fig tree that does
not bear fruit.

The Parable of the Fig Tree: Lesson 1 on Israel's Rebirth

The End is Nigh - Parable of the Fig Tree - YouTube
The Lesson From The Fig Tree | GraceThruFaith
http://midnightministries.com/Fig_Tree.htm

Virtually all "Jews" are not the Seed of Abraham.

Pertinent Verses:
Revelation 2:9
Revelation 3:9
Luke 13: 6-8
Matthew 24: 32-33
Hosea 9:10
Joel 1:7
Romans 11:25

Old 03-30-2013, 05:43 PM

140 posts, read 132,838 times
Quote:
One area of the Jewish scriptures that has been touted as one of those fulfilled scriptures in modern times and is still being fulfilled is Ezekiel 38 and 39. Back in the 1970s and 1980s when the Soviet Union was still in existence and posed a foreboding threat to the U.S and Israel, many Christians predicted that the Soviet Union (Magog they claim) was poised to invade Israel and Armageddon would ensue, but if they took a closer look at the passage, they would see that the language of the passage was clearly meant for those times in which they were written. Horses, bows, arrows, fortress walls, swords are the language of war used in the passages. These things are not what you think of in modern times when you talk about modern warfare. In fact, if these prophecies were to have come to pass back then, they were even fulfilled back then, as there is no record of any mass invasion of the Jewish homeland from the north that came about after they were settled after a return from exile. If anything, they were left in peace during their 200 years under Persian rule. For the Christian, with the fall of the Soviet Union, they had to rethink their predictions and to be honest, I have no idea who they are touting as Gog and Magog these days
NOTICE: It states in Ezekiel - The "wooden weapons' will be burned for 7 years. It will take the house of Israel 7 months to gather up all the dead!

1963 - A dutch scientist discovered lignostone. I believe it is called; A super high pressure steam lammnated plywood of sorts ( I am no scientist). It is ten times stronger than steel - It burns better than coal.

When this attack soon does take place - Watch and observe how every single prediction in Ezekiel will be filled to the letter!!

Russia has been making tanks, artillery, bullets out of lignostone for decades!! There's the wooden weapons the bible speaks about!!

God means exactly what he says and He Says what He means - It is man that always messes everything up - By Not Believing God in the first place.

For Instance: Ask and ye shall receive Matthew 7:7 In the greek it says it stronger - Keep on asking and you will keep on receiving!!

Man - I have put this to the test for 50 years !!! (chuckle) How come I always get exactly what I ask for?? I smile and dance every single time!!

I have survived 3 strokes - My last one was in 2003 - I lost all my eyesight on June 30 of that year. After two days of extensive testing by two eye doctors they tolld me - Sir - you have had a stroke - you have lost 95% in the right eye and 65% in the left eye. You will never regain your eyesight I laughed hard right in their face and said - YOU Two clowns - need to go back to school and learn! They were shocked - they looked at each other puzzled and turned to me and said. "Do you know something we don't know: ?? I laughed even harder!! I said I sure do - MY CREATOR - can fix anything!! Less than one month later - ALL sight was restored! That was 10 years ago.

When I first lost my sight and before I was ever able to fly to a doctor - 200 miles away - I didn't pray - I danced and said Thank You - I know I'm gonna get my sight back and use this incident for YOUR GLORY!

I have too many life/death crisis moments in my life - It has been a very adventurous life full of un-explainable preposterous events taking place. "All because I asked".

Look closely at Matthew 7:7 It is 3 parts

A
S
K

I know that is not an accident - or a coincidence - it was done on purpose - Tons of these types of things always occur all over the bible in very strange ways! God is extremely clever and has a marvelous sense of humor which HE displays all over HIS WORD - "if you look - as for hidden treasure" Proverbs chapter2

Old 03-30-2013, 07:22 PM

5,553 posts, read 8,006,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeperZ View Post
NOTICE: It states in Ezekiel - The "wooden weapons' will be burned for 7 years. It will take the house of Israel 7 months to gather up all the dead!

1963 - A dutch scientist discovered lignostone. I believe it is called; A super high pressure steam lammnated plywood of sorts ( I am no scientist). It is ten times stronger than steel - It burns better than coal.

When this attack soon does take place - Watch and observe how every single prediction in Ezekiel will be filled to the letter!!

Russia has been making tanks, artillery, bullets out of lignostone for decades!! There's the wooden weapons the bible speaks about!!

God means exactly what he says and He Says what He means - It is man that always messes everything up - By Not Believing God in the first place.

For Instance: Ask and ye shall receive Matthew 7:7 In the greek it says it stronger - Keep on asking and you will keep on receiving!!

Man - I have put this to the test for 50 years !!! (chuckle) How come I always get exactly what I ask for?? I smile and dance every single time!!

I have survived 3 strokes - My last one was in 2003 - I lost all my eyesight on June 30 of that year. After two days of extensive testing by two eye doctors they tolld me - Sir - you have had a stroke - you have lost 95% in the right eye and 65% in the left eye. You will never regain your eyesight I laughed hard right in their face and said - YOU Two clowns - need to go back to school and learn! They were shocked - they looked at each other puzzled and turned to me and said. "Do you know something we don't know: ?? I laughed even harder!! I said I sure do - MY CREATOR - can fix anything!! Less than one month later - ALL sight was restored! That was 10 years ago.

When I first lost my sight and before I was ever able to fly to a doctor - 200 miles away - I didn't pray - I danced and said Thank You - I know I'm gonna get my sight back and use this incident for YOUR GLORY!

I have too many life/death crisis moments in my life - It has been a very adventurous life full of un-explainable preposterous events taking place. "All because I asked".

A
S
K

I know that is not an accident - or a coincidence - it was done on purpose - Tons of these types of things always occur all over the bible in very strange ways! God is extremely clever and has a marvelous sense of humor which HE displays all over HIS WORD - "if you look - as for hidden treasure" Proverbs chapter2
I think it is best I leave all of this alone.

Old 03-30-2013, 08:06 PM

33,549 posts, read 37,151,051 times
[quote]
Quote:

I call BS on this....While the tensile strength of Lignostone is similar (Not ten times stronger) to that of mild steel it lacks hardness and density, two critical factors in the manufacture of military equipment such as armour and gun barrels. Pliability is rarely a desirable characteristic in the manufacture of military equipment.
Quote:
Not a prophesy and will never happen.

Quote:
No they haven't...You can't believe everything you read on whack-a-loon web sites... Virtually the entire range of Russian military equipment, including many types that were experimental or highly classified in 1978, are now available for export and have been closely examined by Western intelligence agencies. None of them contain Lignostone.

Quote:
I don't believe in god and I'm certainly not nearly as messed up as you are.

Quote:
Well at last a grain of truth...We usually do have to ask for things or services, but it is not god that provides them...
Quote:
I do not believe you...Nobody gets everything they wish for, not you or anyone else
Quote:

So tell me, why did you ask for your three strokes and other life crises?

Quote:

A
S
K

So are those three letters the same in the language Matthew 7:7 was originally written in? I think not.

Old 04-01-2013, 04:19 PM

140 posts, read 132,838 times
Oh I see; It is impossible for God to be clever in any language. He is limited to doing things only in the original(s).

hmmm; very interesting conjecture - but it doesn't matter which language you decide to use - there are "hidden" things just as God promised. I could fill pages showing examples - but I would just be wasting time.

God can create the universe; but He is incapable of writing a book. Whew!

Old 04-01-2013, 04:37 PM

63,819 posts, read 40,109,822 times
Quote:
Oh I see; It is impossible for God to be clever in any language. He is limited to doing things only in the original(s).
hmmm; very interesting conjecture - but it doesn't matter which language you decide to use - there are "hidden" things just as God promised. I could fill pages showing examples - but I would just be wasting time.
God can create the universe; but He is incapable of writing a book. Whew!
It is never about what God is capable of, JeeperZ. It is always about what God has or has not DONE. There is NO indication whatsoever that anything that has been produced by or has been in the hands of men is or ever could be inerrant or infallible. The opposite is widespread and amply demonstrated, period.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality