Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2013, 09:30 AM

8,734 posts, read 13,819,909 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCarral View Post
Catholics always contradict their religious belief either they are code Christian or evolutionist . I had one Episcopal priest ( Mother supreme ) tell me that the Bible was just a story Book. Me being a strong Christian in the faith and strong believer of the Word of God" was very confused why she bother to teach or practices the faith if the Bible was only a story book. Catholics go against what the Bible teaches and are misleading many. They the leaders have to answer to Christ when the time comes. Don't get me wrong the church ( the people ) are innocently being lead to believe that Sunday is the Sabbath anyone can translate what Sabbath means. Seventh Day, Saturday, Sabbado Saturday . Yet they are worshiping Sunday as the rightfully day appointed by God.. Which isn't at all right , it's Saturday its mention in the ten commandments , if you break one you might as well break they all. For the Seventh Day is the Lord's day . Which people especially Catholics say its the Lord's day , not ours. But Truly its the Lord's day and our rest day for us to rest worship praise give him thanks and be at his physical temple . Six days he labor and on the seventh day God rested from work. And God sat this appointment for us to rest and worship , him. We are to respect this day it's only for his purpose. Of course we work with the sick and care for the shuts in nurse doctors are excuse . For Jesus heal on the Sabbath . But no commercial dealing was done on this day/ Read the Bible ask God for the Holy spirit to lead you to understanding to his word. You will be wiser and gain knowledge inside to his gospel . For only his people who follow his gospel will get inside to it. The Bible is for all who love and accept Jesus as the Savior and Lord. .. Don't believe man the Bible is the only truth , compare what they tell you through the scriptures. Paul said to the Thessalonians and they were eager to go to the scriptures to see if what Paul said was true. I leave you with this Don't follow tradition or man man religious follow Jesus gospel and do his well. For some day he will come and say to you well done my son or daughter. Peace to you all who read this and take heal to it..
Are you going to be on topic, eventually?

Old 02-22-2015, 10:33 AM

7,996 posts, read 12,276,700 times
Thread closed.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality